Did you try to give them a call ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs on customs! Last post on 5/30/12 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread! - Page 11post #151 of 46312/11/11 at 2:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 46312/12/11 at 12:04am
well i forwarded the same mail to acs as well as Mat Jones..and also my dealer. The days of my T1 idling around being unused should have reached bout a month. I dont really know how i should feel. I didnt call them, I'm from malaysia, call rate would be expensive. Why cant they jus reply the mail, I put a lot of effort into it. Bear in mind that i still have to pay for the to and fro shipping and impression fees which I did previously. This time around, I am not sure if I have to pay for another reshelling fee since the 30days warranty have long passed.post #153 of 46312/12/11 at 12:12am
I advise you to use skype or similar software to call them. It shouldn't be too expensive.
Sometimes things can take time, either because stuff gets stuck in customs at the airport in UK (there was a case last year), or because there's a lot to do (like right now, since they just launched a new line) but in the end they always do things the right way.
Who did you forwarded the email to (you can send me the info by PM if you prefer since it's probably a personal email there) ? Also, if you went through a dealer, it's his responsibility to do the communication.
Quote:Originally Posted by keroro
well i forwarded the same mail to acs as well as Mat Jones..and also my dealer. The days of my T1 idling around being unused should have reached bout a month. I dont really know how i should feel. I didnt call them, I'm from malaysia, call rate would be expensive. Why cant they jus reply the mail, I put a lot of effort into it. Bear in mind that i still have to pay for the to and fro shipping and impression fees which I did previously. This time around, I am not sure if I have to pay for another reshelling fee since the 30days warranty have long passed.post #154 of 46312/12/11 at 2:13ampost #155 of 46312/13/11 at 12:49am
Answered your PM. It's much more complicated than what I was expecting.Quote:
I'd like to add here that customs are serious business, people needs to be careful about what they do.
Edit : Oh and again, if you go through a dealer, you have to keep contacting the dealer, unless there's obvious problems with him.
Edited by frenchbat - 12/13/11 at 5:15pmpost #156 of 46312/19/11 at 1:04pm
I got my T1's via Monika Schumacher from protection4hearing http://www.protection4hearing.co.uk/ The service has been second to none with her visiting me at work to take impressions, deliver product and sort out my problems directly with ACS on my behalf. I have had a few problems with both fit and drivers failing but thanks to Monika and ACS everything is now sorted and I've even ended up with a 2nd free set of T1's. I cannot reccommend protection4hearing any higher for anyone wanting to purchase ACS in the London/home county area.post #157 of 46312/19/11 at 2:22pmpost #158 of 46312/21/11 at 3:06am
Finally received a reply from acs. Seems that it was partly my fault that they didnt receive my mail. I sincerely apologize for that. My thanks to the silent messenger who conveyed my message to acs. I cannot thank you more.post #159 of 46312/21/11 at 4:10ampost #160 of 46312/23/11 at 5:49pmpost #161 of 46312/23/11 at 7:36pmpost #162 of 46312/24/11 at 12:52am
Cool. I hope Craig will be able to do a TWAG for it.
But it's basically the same as the T1, just with detachable cables and the ambient feature, which isn't even available yet, right?post #163 of 46312/24/11 at 1:32amQuote:
The drivers are the same as the T1 (which is now called the T1 Classic), but the crossover has been revised to accomodate the ambient hardware. ACS claim this slightly improves the sound quality but it has been stressed to me (by them) that the T1 was so close to perfect already, that any improvement is very slight indeed. I await any review with interest but it would only be useful if a direct comparison to the T1 was possible. I know I may be in a minority, but I prefer the fact that the T1 Classic is hard wired to the crossover.post #164 of 46312/24/11 at 6:07am
Thanks for the info. The external ambient box is not ready yet right? I'm a bit confused. Does this mean the T1 Live! will be ready to use with the box, if and when it becomes available?
As for the cable, it's just safer (and more fun) to be able to switch cables. But yes, sometimes it's nice to have fixed cables. But then that's why I have my universals :)post #165 of 46312/24/11 at 6:10am
BTW, another question. I have my JH13 but they're just plain boring on my club-type songs (r&b, etc). I also find them uncomfortably hard. Apart from the ACS T1, are there any other customs I should be looking at with good bass and great comfort? I see UM being mentioned a lot these days. Do they do the soft silicon too?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 30 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 2 minutes ago
- › Elise from Feliks Audio in perfect condition 2 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer XDP-100R vs. Fiio X5 3rd vs. Astell & Kern AK70 - roundup 3 minutes ago
- › OFC vs. OCC wire 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear