Did you try to give them a call ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs on customs! Last post on 5/30/12 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread! - Page 11post #151 of 39212/11/11 at 2:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 39212/12/11 at 12:04am
well i forwarded the same mail to acs as well as Mat Jones..and also my dealer. The days of my T1 idling around being unused should have reached bout a month. I dont really know how i should feel. I didnt call them, I'm from malaysia, call rate would be expensive. Why cant they jus reply the mail, I put a lot of effort into it. Bear in mind that i still have to pay for the to and fro shipping and impression fees which I did previously. This time around, I am not sure if I have to pay for another reshelling fee since the 30days warranty have long passed.post #153 of 39212/12/11 at 12:12am
I advise you to use skype or similar software to call them. It shouldn't be too expensive.
Sometimes things can take time, either because stuff gets stuck in customs at the airport in UK (there was a case last year), or because there's a lot to do (like right now, since they just launched a new line) but in the end they always do things the right way.
Who did you forwarded the email to (you can send me the info by PM if you prefer since it's probably a personal email there) ? Also, if you went through a dealer, it's his responsibility to do the communication.
Quote:Originally Posted by keroro
well i forwarded the same mail to acs as well as Mat Jones..and also my dealer. The days of my T1 idling around being unused should have reached bout a month. I dont really know how i should feel. I didnt call them, I'm from malaysia, call rate would be expensive. Why cant they jus reply the mail, I put a lot of effort into it. Bear in mind that i still have to pay for the to and fro shipping and impression fees which I did previously. This time around, I am not sure if I have to pay for another reshelling fee since the 30days warranty have long passed.post #154 of 39212/12/11 at 2:13ampost #155 of 39212/13/11 at 12:49am
Answered your PM. It's much more complicated than what I was expecting.Quote:
I'd like to add here that customs are serious business, people needs to be careful about what they do.
Edit : Oh and again, if you go through a dealer, you have to keep contacting the dealer, unless there's obvious problems with him.
Edited by frenchbat - 12/13/11 at 5:15pmpost #156 of 39212/19/11 at 1:04pm
I got my T1's via Monika Schumacher from protection4hearing http://www.protection4hearing.co.uk/ The service has been second to none with her visiting me at work to take impressions, deliver product and sort out my problems directly with ACS on my behalf. I have had a few problems with both fit and drivers failing but thanks to Monika and ACS everything is now sorted and I've even ended up with a 2nd free set of T1's. I cannot reccommend protection4hearing any higher for anyone wanting to purchase ACS in the London/home county area.post #157 of 39212/19/11 at 2:22pmpost #158 of 39212/21/11 at 3:06am
Finally received a reply from acs. Seems that it was partly my fault that they didnt receive my mail. I sincerely apologize for that. My thanks to the silent messenger who conveyed my message to acs. I cannot thank you more.post #159 of 39212/21/11 at 4:10ampost #160 of 39212/23/11 at 5:49pmpost #161 of 39212/23/11 at 7:36pmpost #162 of 39212/24/11 at 12:52am
Cool. I hope Craig will be able to do a TWAG for it.
But it's basically the same as the T1, just with detachable cables and the ambient feature, which isn't even available yet, right?post #163 of 39212/24/11 at 1:32amQuote:
The drivers are the same as the T1 (which is now called the T1 Classic), but the crossover has been revised to accomodate the ambient hardware. ACS claim this slightly improves the sound quality but it has been stressed to me (by them) that the T1 was so close to perfect already, that any improvement is very slight indeed. I await any review with interest but it would only be useful if a direct comparison to the T1 was possible. I know I may be in a minority, but I prefer the fact that the T1 Classic is hard wired to the crossover.post #164 of 39212/24/11 at 6:07am
Thanks for the info. The external ambient box is not ready yet right? I'm a bit confused. Does this mean the T1 Live! will be ready to use with the box, if and when it becomes available?
As for the cable, it's just safer (and more fun) to be able to switch cables. But yes, sometimes it's nice to have fixed cables. But then that's why I have my universals :)post #165 of 39212/24/11 at 6:10am
BTW, another question. I have my JH13 but they're just plain boring on my club-type songs (r&b, etc). I also find them uncomfortably hard. Apart from the ACS T1, are there any other customs I should be looking at with good bass and great comfort? I see UM being mentioned a lot these days. Do they do the soft silicon too?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Good songs to test bass on headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › SURPRISED! Monster NCredible N-Pulse are kicking my... (General... 3 minutes ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)