Did you try to give them a call ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs on customs! Last post on 5/30/12 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread! - Page 11post #151 of 46112/11/11 at 2:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 46112/12/11 at 12:04am
well i forwarded the same mail to acs as well as Mat Jones..and also my dealer. The days of my T1 idling around being unused should have reached bout a month. I dont really know how i should feel. I didnt call them, I'm from malaysia, call rate would be expensive. Why cant they jus reply the mail, I put a lot of effort into it. Bear in mind that i still have to pay for the to and fro shipping and impression fees which I did previously. This time around, I am not sure if I have to pay for another reshelling fee since the 30days warranty have long passed.post #153 of 46112/12/11 at 12:12am
I advise you to use skype or similar software to call them. It shouldn't be too expensive.
Sometimes things can take time, either because stuff gets stuck in customs at the airport in UK (there was a case last year), or because there's a lot to do (like right now, since they just launched a new line) but in the end they always do things the right way.
Who did you forwarded the email to (you can send me the info by PM if you prefer since it's probably a personal email there) ? Also, if you went through a dealer, it's his responsibility to do the communication.
Quote:Originally Posted by keroro
well i forwarded the same mail to acs as well as Mat Jones..and also my dealer. The days of my T1 idling around being unused should have reached bout a month. I dont really know how i should feel. I didnt call them, I'm from malaysia, call rate would be expensive. Why cant they jus reply the mail, I put a lot of effort into it. Bear in mind that i still have to pay for the to and fro shipping and impression fees which I did previously. This time around, I am not sure if I have to pay for another reshelling fee since the 30days warranty have long passed.post #154 of 46112/12/11 at 2:13ampost #155 of 46112/13/11 at 12:49am
Answered your PM. It's much more complicated than what I was expecting.Quote:
I'd like to add here that customs are serious business, people needs to be careful about what they do.
Edit : Oh and again, if you go through a dealer, you have to keep contacting the dealer, unless there's obvious problems with him.
Edited by frenchbat - 12/13/11 at 5:15pmpost #156 of 46112/19/11 at 1:04pm
I got my T1's via Monika Schumacher from protection4hearing http://www.protection4hearing.co.uk/ The service has been second to none with her visiting me at work to take impressions, deliver product and sort out my problems directly with ACS on my behalf. I have had a few problems with both fit and drivers failing but thanks to Monika and ACS everything is now sorted and I've even ended up with a 2nd free set of T1's. I cannot reccommend protection4hearing any higher for anyone wanting to purchase ACS in the London/home county area.post #157 of 46112/19/11 at 2:22pmpost #158 of 46112/21/11 at 3:06am
Finally received a reply from acs. Seems that it was partly my fault that they didnt receive my mail. I sincerely apologize for that. My thanks to the silent messenger who conveyed my message to acs. I cannot thank you more.post #159 of 46112/21/11 at 4:10ampost #160 of 46112/23/11 at 5:49pmpost #161 of 46112/23/11 at 7:36pmpost #162 of 46112/24/11 at 12:52am
Cool. I hope Craig will be able to do a TWAG for it.
But it's basically the same as the T1, just with detachable cables and the ambient feature, which isn't even available yet, right?post #163 of 46112/24/11 at 1:32amQuote:
The drivers are the same as the T1 (which is now called the T1 Classic), but the crossover has been revised to accomodate the ambient hardware. ACS claim this slightly improves the sound quality but it has been stressed to me (by them) that the T1 was so close to perfect already, that any improvement is very slight indeed. I await any review with interest but it would only be useful if a direct comparison to the T1 was possible. I know I may be in a minority, but I prefer the fact that the T1 Classic is hard wired to the crossover.post #164 of 46112/24/11 at 6:07am
Thanks for the info. The external ambient box is not ready yet right? I'm a bit confused. Does this mean the T1 Live! will be ready to use with the box, if and when it becomes available?
As for the cable, it's just safer (and more fun) to be able to switch cables. But yes, sometimes it's nice to have fixed cables. But then that's why I have my universals :)post #165 of 46112/24/11 at 6:10am
BTW, another question. I have my JH13 but they're just plain boring on my club-type songs (r&b, etc). I also find them uncomfortably hard. Apart from the ACS T1, are there any other customs I should be looking at with good bass and great comfort? I see UM being mentioned a lot these days. Do they do the soft silicon too?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 10 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 34 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2