The very nice lady from WE just answered me again and they do not have any idea, yet, about MSRP or restart date either, so, lets not have to much of hope, but just wait until WE will put this info on their website.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone compared the Woo Audio 5 to the Manley 300B? Last post on 12/7/10 at 10:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Calling all 300B addicts Last post on 10/6/10 at 12:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Has anyone heard anything better than the Manley 300B headphone amp? Last post on 3/21/14 at 2:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 10/4/14 at 4:50am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Headphone Impedance
DHT Addicts - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Which tubes are you asking about?
The Psvane WE300B Replica looks like a very interesting tube. They claim it to be exactly the same as the original WE.
I would love to know if anyone has heard them.
I owns Psvane 300B and WE300B original.
WE300B beats the Psvane 300B hands down in every aspect.
The rich mid sound of the Psvane 300B is muddy,. The bass extension , soundstage and dynamic
can not be compared to the original WE300B
yea i forgot the name, psvane we300b. ok, the original we300b wins. but we're talking about the 900 dollars(psvane we 300b) to the "i don't know how much", "mighty mighty" original we 300b. worth the price?
This is the question.
Yes these $935/pair 300b tubes do not compair to true WE that are $1k/each for the new production, and $2k-$3k+/each for NOS.
How about tubes comparable in price?
I would be interested to hear how they are compared to even something like the genalex Golden Lions which my local Cary guy likes a ton and are less than $400/pair.
Just got a set of Sophia Royal Princess, and I must say they sound very very nice in my WA5! Airy and smooth! Replaced a set of
Sophia Princess Mesh, very easy to tell the difference from the first listen! I have heard a set of WE's but not in my amp and a while
ago. So, no direct comparison between the two. I am working to source a set of Takatsuki TA-300B's now as all the reviews are very
good on them.
- DHT Addicts
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 5 seconds ago
- › DAP Recommendation 14 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dogs Vs. Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice for staged upgrade of computer audio 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 5 minutes ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam at RMAF 2014 impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)