- 10 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Central Kentucky
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Re-shell Klipsch Custom 2 or get new phones? Last post on 10/9/11 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Recommendations Last post on 9/28/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a bass extended IEM blind - can't decide what to get Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM suggestions Last post on 3/8/11 at 2:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Reccomendation Last post on 3/3/11 at 1:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review - Page 51
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I noticed that shortly after posting, but I still might try to make it more obvious. I can't remember who it was, but someone earlier in this thread put nice red and blue dots on each side to distinguish right and left (similar to the stock cable's usage of color) and it looked great. If I had paint handy, I'd go ahead and do it myself. I might just grab some white out and make a dot on one side or something, kind of like I've done in the past to improve visibility on the sights of my airsoft guns.
See, it's the "if you look" part that bothers me. I don't want to have to look. I want to glance, if that. It's ok, the problem has been solved via the magic of White Out :)
For only when the best will work
Not with the stock cable, however I have a slightly looser fit on one side with the Sleek cable. They've never fallen off, but I could see it happening if I changed the cables out enough and wore down the connector. I haven't read of anyone else having the issue such that the cable actually fell off though...
No, not at all, but I have a loose connection since August on one side. I will drop them by at the Panasonic Service Center tomorrow, though.
The Sig is indeed awesome I agree.
As far as looseness that never applied both connectors fit securely. Period.
Twisting them never yields a spin around it twist slowly.
I haven't even thought about the Pana's lately how's everybody doing with them are they still getting eartime? Or have you found something different or better.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector.
My Pana's are still in full time use, although I only got them around 3 months ago. I'm not someone who has buds in 24 hours a day, but I probably average 2-3 hours a day during a work day (between meetings and people bugging me) and sometimes an hour or two at night (family.. interrupting my toons!). I'll also do quite a lot of listening when doing yard work and such now that Spring is finally here.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector
Same or look for the L or R markings on the side that so many people seem to overlook
Still use them for on the go They are the best of all the IEM's I have used for metal which is what a majority of my music is. At home I use my FA-003's
- Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 10 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 46 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › List of Just Earbuds 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best bass heavy sports earbuds? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2