- 9 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Central Kentucky
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Re-shell Klipsch Custom 2 or get new phones? Last post on 10/9/11 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Recommendations Last post on 9/28/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a bass extended IEM blind - can't decide what to get Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM suggestions Last post on 3/8/11 at 2:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Reccomendation Last post on 3/3/11 at 1:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review - Page 51
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I noticed that shortly after posting, but I still might try to make it more obvious. I can't remember who it was, but someone earlier in this thread put nice red and blue dots on each side to distinguish right and left (similar to the stock cable's usage of color) and it looked great. If I had paint handy, I'd go ahead and do it myself. I might just grab some white out and make a dot on one side or something, kind of like I've done in the past to improve visibility on the sights of my airsoft guns.
See, it's the "if you look" part that bothers me. I don't want to have to look. I want to glance, if that. It's ok, the problem has been solved via the magic of White Out :)
For only when the best will work
Not with the stock cable, however I have a slightly looser fit on one side with the Sleek cable. They've never fallen off, but I could see it happening if I changed the cables out enough and wore down the connector. I haven't read of anyone else having the issue such that the cable actually fell off though...
No, not at all, but I have a loose connection since August on one side. I will drop them by at the Panasonic Service Center tomorrow, though.
The Sig is indeed awesome I agree.
As far as looseness that never applied both connectors fit securely. Period.
Twisting them never yields a spin around it twist slowly.
I haven't even thought about the Pana's lately how's everybody doing with them are they still getting eartime? Or have you found something different or better.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector.
My Pana's are still in full time use, although I only got them around 3 months ago. I'm not someone who has buds in 24 hours a day, but I probably average 2-3 hours a day during a work day (between meetings and people bugging me) and sometimes an hour or two at night (family.. interrupting my toons!). I'll also do quite a lot of listening when doing yard work and such now that Spring is finally here.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector
Same or look for the L or R markings on the side that so many people seem to overlook
Still use them for on the go They are the best of all the IEM's I have used for metal which is what a majority of my music is. At home I use my FA-003's
- Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 40 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP 50 Black 1 minute ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 (& Plus) & iOS 8 Sound Quality Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)