- 10 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Central Kentucky
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Re-shell Klipsch Custom 2 or get new phones? Last post on 10/9/11 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Recommendations Last post on 9/28/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a bass extended IEM blind - can't decide what to get Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM suggestions Last post on 3/8/11 at 2:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Reccomendation Last post on 3/3/11 at 1:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review - Page 51
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I noticed that shortly after posting, but I still might try to make it more obvious. I can't remember who it was, but someone earlier in this thread put nice red and blue dots on each side to distinguish right and left (similar to the stock cable's usage of color) and it looked great. If I had paint handy, I'd go ahead and do it myself. I might just grab some white out and make a dot on one side or something, kind of like I've done in the past to improve visibility on the sights of my airsoft guns.
See, it's the "if you look" part that bothers me. I don't want to have to look. I want to glance, if that. It's ok, the problem has been solved via the magic of White Out :)
For only when the best will work
Not with the stock cable, however I have a slightly looser fit on one side with the Sleek cable. They've never fallen off, but I could see it happening if I changed the cables out enough and wore down the connector. I haven't read of anyone else having the issue such that the cable actually fell off though...
No, not at all, but I have a loose connection since August on one side. I will drop them by at the Panasonic Service Center tomorrow, though.
The Sig is indeed awesome I agree.
As far as looseness that never applied both connectors fit securely. Period.
Twisting them never yields a spin around it twist slowly.
I haven't even thought about the Pana's lately how's everybody doing with them are they still getting eartime? Or have you found something different or better.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector.
My Pana's are still in full time use, although I only got them around 3 months ago. I'm not someone who has buds in 24 hours a day, but I probably average 2-3 hours a day during a work day (between meetings and people bugging me) and sometimes an hour or two at night (family.. interrupting my toons!). I'll also do quite a lot of listening when doing yard work and such now that Spring is finally here.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector
Same or look for the L or R markings on the side that so many people seem to overlook
Still use them for on the go They are the best of all the IEM's I have used for metal which is what a majority of my music is. At home I use my FA-003's
- Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 33 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 47 seconds ago
- › Best headphones that I can buy for $ 700 USD 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Headamp Pico Power Blue Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2