- 9 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Central Kentucky
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Re-shell Klipsch Custom 2 or get new phones? Last post on 10/9/11 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Recommendations Last post on 9/28/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a bass extended IEM blind - can't decide what to get Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM suggestions Last post on 3/8/11 at 2:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Reccomendation Last post on 3/3/11 at 1:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review - Page 51
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I noticed that shortly after posting, but I still might try to make it more obvious. I can't remember who it was, but someone earlier in this thread put nice red and blue dots on each side to distinguish right and left (similar to the stock cable's usage of color) and it looked great. If I had paint handy, I'd go ahead and do it myself. I might just grab some white out and make a dot on one side or something, kind of like I've done in the past to improve visibility on the sights of my airsoft guns.
See, it's the "if you look" part that bothers me. I don't want to have to look. I want to glance, if that. It's ok, the problem has been solved via the magic of White Out :)
For only when the best will work
Not with the stock cable, however I have a slightly looser fit on one side with the Sleek cable. They've never fallen off, but I could see it happening if I changed the cables out enough and wore down the connector. I haven't read of anyone else having the issue such that the cable actually fell off though...
No, not at all, but I have a loose connection since August on one side. I will drop them by at the Panasonic Service Center tomorrow, though.
The Sig is indeed awesome I agree.
As far as looseness that never applied both connectors fit securely. Period.
Twisting them never yields a spin around it twist slowly.
I haven't even thought about the Pana's lately how's everybody doing with them are they still getting eartime? Or have you found something different or better.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector.
My Pana's are still in full time use, although I only got them around 3 months ago. I'm not someone who has buds in 24 hours a day, but I probably average 2-3 hours a day during a work day (between meetings and people bugging me) and sometimes an hour or two at night (family.. interrupting my toons!). I'll also do quite a lot of listening when doing yard work and such now that Spring is finally here.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector
Same or look for the L or R markings on the side that so many people seem to overlook
Still use them for on the go They are the best of all the IEM's I have used for metal which is what a majority of my music is. At home I use my FA-003's
- Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 26 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Review 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 1 minute ago
- › Upgrade from a Schiit Lyr for an Audeze LCD 2? 1 minute ago
- › Best Soundstage in an IEM?... 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › Post a picture of your Headphone Rig. 4 minutes ago
- › Need advice on what to get to power AKG K7XX 4 minutes ago
- › The Truth about Lard 5 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)