- 9 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Central Kentucky
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Re-shell Klipsch Custom 2 or get new phones? Last post on 10/9/11 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Recommendations Last post on 9/28/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a bass extended IEM blind - can't decide what to get Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM suggestions Last post on 3/8/11 at 2:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Reccomendation Last post on 3/3/11 at 1:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review - Page 51
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I noticed that shortly after posting, but I still might try to make it more obvious. I can't remember who it was, but someone earlier in this thread put nice red and blue dots on each side to distinguish right and left (similar to the stock cable's usage of color) and it looked great. If I had paint handy, I'd go ahead and do it myself. I might just grab some white out and make a dot on one side or something, kind of like I've done in the past to improve visibility on the sights of my airsoft guns.
See, it's the "if you look" part that bothers me. I don't want to have to look. I want to glance, if that. It's ok, the problem has been solved via the magic of White Out :)
For only when the best will work
Not with the stock cable, however I have a slightly looser fit on one side with the Sleek cable. They've never fallen off, but I could see it happening if I changed the cables out enough and wore down the connector. I haven't read of anyone else having the issue such that the cable actually fell off though...
No, not at all, but I have a loose connection since August on one side. I will drop them by at the Panasonic Service Center tomorrow, though.
The Sig is indeed awesome I agree.
As far as looseness that never applied both connectors fit securely. Period.
Twisting them never yields a spin around it twist slowly.
I haven't even thought about the Pana's lately how's everybody doing with them are they still getting eartime? Or have you found something different or better.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector.
My Pana's are still in full time use, although I only got them around 3 months ago. I'm not someone who has buds in 24 hours a day, but I probably average 2-3 hours a day during a work day (between meetings and people bugging me) and sometimes an hour or two at night (family.. interrupting my toons!). I'll also do quite a lot of listening when doing yard work and such now that Spring is finally here.
No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector
Same or look for the L or R markings on the side that so many people seem to overlook
Still use them for on the go They are the best of all the IEM's I have used for metal which is what a majority of my music is. At home I use my FA-003's
- Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 1 second ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 second ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 5 seconds ago
- › 2.1 Computer Speakers. 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › DIY Driver Swap Questions 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)