Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Ortofon HD-Q7 Last post on 1/16/11 at 11:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- All Aluminum Bottlehead Amp.... Last post on 11/10/12 at 5:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Valhalla and the overly bright mids that are masking the bass Last post on 5/24/12 at 1:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just looked at the Bottlehead amps and... Last post on 8/1/14 at 11:14pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
- Headphone Impedance
Crack;Bottlehead OTL - Page 280
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Those are standards for the signal level coming out of the source equipment. In other words the amp needs not be as sensitive for a +4dBU (studio standard) signal source as it needs to be for a -10dbV (roughly the home audio standard) source. Note also that the units are different between the two standards and IIRC the difference is really more like 12dB than 14dB.
noooooo, I just ordered like two days ago.
that being said, I'm a soon to be owner of the crack with speedball upgrade (soon being 3-4 weeks lol)
I ordered just a couple days ago too. Sent them an email looking to see if I could get credit back. Otherwise, I'm going to cancel and reorder.
I just ordered last week, I'm not thrilled... Don't think I'll cancel and reorder though.
Yeah, it happens, I'm not going to stress. I learned last year not to order from 1964ears near a Holiday. I totally wasn't expecting a labor day sale. The sale popped up while I was still waiting on my V6's, though not by much.
Try looking here:
I removed the cascade bypass caps I was experimenting with and have been running the with my original JFX films for a few days in stock form to re-accustom myself with the presentation. Next up it’s the turn of the Valab Fast Power 47uf pio (polypropylene in oil)which I am going to try first with just one 47uf capacitor with the 600ohm T1 and then with two paralleled for 94uf. A couple of different bypasses will also be given a go in a week or two.
I just wanted to say that I hate all of you in this thread. I want SO badly to build a Crack after reading about all of your builds. Doc ALMOST got me with the sale, but I managed to hold off.
Just have too much stuff right now and incoming to justify it.
The true spirit would be to sell off stuff that hasn't even arrived yet to fund the purchase of new toys...
- Crack;Bottlehead OTL
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 20 seconds ago
- › iFi audio iPower - universal Ultra-Low Noise AC/DC adapter 44 seconds ago
- › Interest Check - Chicago Meet Continuance - August 8th at Tweak Studio 1 minute ago
- › Hot Alice here... 1 minute ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › KEF 104/2 "recone" 6 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)