Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Ortofon HD-Q7 Last post on 1/16/11 at 11:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- All Aluminum Bottlehead Amp.... Last post on 11/10/12 at 5:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Valhalla and the overly bright mids that are masking the bass Last post on 5/24/12 at 1:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just looked at the Bottlehead amps and... Last post on 8/1/14 at 11:14pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
- Headphone Impedance
Crack;Bottlehead OTL - Page 280
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Those are standards for the signal level coming out of the source equipment. In other words the amp needs not be as sensitive for a +4dBU (studio standard) signal source as it needs to be for a -10dbV (roughly the home audio standard) source. Note also that the units are different between the two standards and IIRC the difference is really more like 12dB than 14dB.
noooooo, I just ordered like two days ago.
that being said, I'm a soon to be owner of the crack with speedball upgrade (soon being 3-4 weeks lol)
I ordered just a couple days ago too. Sent them an email looking to see if I could get credit back. Otherwise, I'm going to cancel and reorder.
I just ordered last week, I'm not thrilled... Don't think I'll cancel and reorder though.
Yeah, it happens, I'm not going to stress. I learned last year not to order from 1964ears near a Holiday. I totally wasn't expecting a labor day sale. The sale popped up while I was still waiting on my V6's, though not by much.
Try looking here:
I removed the cascade bypass caps I was experimenting with and have been running the with my original JFX films for a few days in stock form to re-accustom myself with the presentation. Next up it’s the turn of the Valab Fast Power 47uf pio (polypropylene in oil)which I am going to try first with just one 47uf capacitor with the 600ohm T1 and then with two paralleled for 94uf. A couple of different bypasses will also be given a go in a week or two.
I just wanted to say that I hate all of you in this thread. I want SO badly to build a Crack after reading about all of your builds. Doc ALMOST got me with the sale, but I managed to hold off.
Just have too much stuff right now and incoming to justify it.
The true spirit would be to sell off stuff that hasn't even arrived yet to fund the purchase of new toys...
- Crack;Bottlehead OTL
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ELEKIT Vacuum Tube Hybrid Portable Headphone Amp 18 seconds ago
- › Akg k3003i 43 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added... 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › Dre Beats Studio DIY teardown and modify question... 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic COP or AKG K545? 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)