I like it... Sort of like a buttoned up "formal" look, lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Ortofon HD-Q7 Last post on 1/16/11 at 11:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- All Aluminum Bottlehead Amp.... Last post on 11/10/12 at 5:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Valhalla and the overly bright mids that are masking the bass Last post on 5/24/12 at 1:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just looked at the Bottlehead amps and... Last post on 8/1/14 at 11:14pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
Crack;Bottlehead OTL - Page 166post #2476 of 80778/23/13 at 11:04am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2477 of 80778/23/13 at 12:34pm
I like the "those caps are *never* going to fall off" look.
Should remember to drop you a private line, Armaegis. I'm moving to Winnipeg in 4 weeks......post #2478 of 80778/23/13 at 1:53pmpost #2479 of 80778/23/13 at 2:19pmThat is the WORST feeling in the world...hang in there! (I bet this weekend is wide open, but the next three weekends you will be bogged down with work. Want to bet?)post #2480 of 80778/23/13 at 10:54pmThe last of the kits ordered during the special shipped today, along with a few more recent orders. More kits will be shipping next week.post #2481 of 80778/23/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
Any news on SEX orders, Doc?post #2482 of 80778/24/13 at 7:00ampost #2483 of 80778/24/13 at 8:42am
Mine is stuck in the customs too, I called them and they told me it would take over a week before they send it, probably gonna have to pay them for delaying the shipping time, sneaky bastards!
Swedish customs sucks! >:(post #2484 of 80778/24/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
Cool, just shoot me a PM. It's mostly me and DigitalFreak holding the fort these days. We have a lot of local members (over 40 by my last count) that I've seen on the forums, but I've only met about half of them.post #2485 of 80778/24/13 at 11:36pmpost #2486 of 80778/26/13 at 12:07amMy GEC brown base arrived today courtesy of wolfdog (via eBay).
It sounds beautifully smooth. So much so that I had to switch out the Mullard ECC82 for RCA 12AU7 Cleartop. More impressions tomorrow, but seems like an improvement in smoothness and warmth without losing clarity and detail compared to the GE 6AS7GA I had been using.post #2487 of 80778/26/13 at 5:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Loquah
My GEC brown base arrived today courtesy of wolfdog (via eBay).
It sounds beautifully smooth. So much so that I had to switch out the Mullard ECC82 for RCA 12AU7 Cleartop. More impressions tomorrow, but seems like an improvement in smoothness and warmth without losing clarity and detail compared to the GE 6AS7GA I had been using.
Congrats, you now own the best or at least one of the best 6AS7G series tubes in the world
Too bad i can only afford the 5998post #2488 of 80778/26/13 at 6:48ampost #2489 of 80778/26/13 at 6:56ampost #2490 of 80778/26/13 at 10:21am
Silly question for Doc- do you guys send shipping emails? I'm just curious since I will probably be gone on vacation the second week of September. But it sounds like the kit should be here before then.
- Crack;Bottlehead OTL
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 3 headphones, i want bass, easy question 1 minute ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 2 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear