- 112 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] ECCI PR401 Last post on 2/22/12 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M9 or ECCI PR300? Last post on 9/20/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- PR100 compared to EP-630 Last post on 9/11/10 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is currently the best gym IEM for +/- $30 ? Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Review: ECCI PR100 and PR200 - Cyclone's Fresh Start - Page 2post #16 of 393/7/10 at 7:08pmUnfortunately the peakiness in lower treble will keep me away, but it's probably for the best if the whole sound spectrum is still laid back.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 393/8/10 at 2:58amThread StarterAdded a short comparison vs the PR1 Pro, which is what everyone seems to be after anyway. It's a moot point now since the PR1 is sold out even at Gyratech.
Maybe it's a temporary thing but I really feel like there's a place for these in the market despite their flaws. The balance is just superb. Listening to the PR100s side-by-side with the ThinkSound Thunders really reveals the flaws of the Thunders - smallish soundstage, slightly recessed mids, rough/grainy treble, etc. Of course the thunders are pricier and boast a bit more clarity, transparency, detail, etc. But I actually prefer the overall auditory experience as given by the cheaper ECCIs.post #18 of 393/8/10 at 3:01amQuote:Joker, thanks for your precise answers, those ECCI look interesting but i should probably refrain from buying them since i already have enough cheap-and-cheerful chinese IEMs in my possession... I will probably consider getting them when the Pr1pro finally die on me, if no other bang-for-buck phenomenon pops up until thenpost #19 of 393/8/10 at 4:40ampost #20 of 393/8/10 at 6:07ampost #21 of 393/8/10 at 2:27pmThread Starterpost #22 of 393/9/10 at 12:02ampost #23 of 393/9/10 at 4:47ampost #24 of 393/11/10 at 3:52pmpost #25 of 393/12/10 at 3:30pmThread Starterpost #26 of 393/18/10 at 9:10ampost #27 of 393/18/10 at 3:38pmThread StarterActually, I think it's the PL30 that's a bit warm and not the PR100 that's cold . Stock tips are indeed a little tight. You may want to try the Soundmagic foamhybrids with them if they fit you.post #28 of 399/9/10 at 11:26pmpost #29 of 399/10/10 at 1:19amThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by grunt12g
I was just thinking of buying these. I just have a question. what does the cable feel like? Is it feel like rubber or does it feel like plastic? It's just a thing I have with cables.
It's somewhere between the two, perhaps a bit more plastic than rubber, but it's a sturdy and flexible cord. I rather like it. If you want a really rubbery cord you may want to check out the newer PR300.post #30 of 399/10/10 at 2:14pm
I just got a pr100. cant wait for it to come. I'm just concerned about the plastic sheath. Is there a chance of it coming apart? Like sliding off and exposing the wires?
Edited by grunt12g - 9/14/10 at 11:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: ECCI PR100 and PR200 - Cyclone's Fresh Start
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 40 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Cleanest treble in an IEM (non CIEM)? 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2