- 112 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] ECCI PR401 Last post on 2/22/12 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M9 or ECCI PR300? Last post on 9/20/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- PR100 compared to EP-630 Last post on 9/11/10 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is currently the best gym IEM for +/- $30 ? Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Review: ECCI PR100 and PR200 - Cyclone's Fresh Start - Page 2post #16 of 393/7/10 at 7:08pmUnfortunately the peakiness in lower treble will keep me away, but it's probably for the best if the whole sound spectrum is still laid back.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 393/8/10 at 2:58amThread StarterAdded a short comparison vs the PR1 Pro, which is what everyone seems to be after anyway. It's a moot point now since the PR1 is sold out even at Gyratech.
Maybe it's a temporary thing but I really feel like there's a place for these in the market despite their flaws. The balance is just superb. Listening to the PR100s side-by-side with the ThinkSound Thunders really reveals the flaws of the Thunders - smallish soundstage, slightly recessed mids, rough/grainy treble, etc. Of course the thunders are pricier and boast a bit more clarity, transparency, detail, etc. But I actually prefer the overall auditory experience as given by the cheaper ECCIs.post #18 of 393/8/10 at 3:01amQuote:Joker, thanks for your precise answers, those ECCI look interesting but i should probably refrain from buying them since i already have enough cheap-and-cheerful chinese IEMs in my possession... I will probably consider getting them when the Pr1pro finally die on me, if no other bang-for-buck phenomenon pops up until thenpost #19 of 393/8/10 at 4:40ampost #20 of 393/8/10 at 6:07ampost #21 of 393/8/10 at 2:27pmThread Starterpost #22 of 393/9/10 at 12:02ampost #23 of 393/9/10 at 4:47ampost #24 of 393/11/10 at 3:52pmpost #25 of 393/12/10 at 3:30pmThread Starterpost #26 of 393/18/10 at 9:10ampost #27 of 393/18/10 at 3:38pmThread StarterActually, I think it's the PL30 that's a bit warm and not the PR100 that's cold . Stock tips are indeed a little tight. You may want to try the Soundmagic foamhybrids with them if they fit you.post #28 of 399/9/10 at 11:26pmpost #29 of 399/10/10 at 1:19amThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by grunt12g
I was just thinking of buying these. I just have a question. what does the cable feel like? Is it feel like rubber or does it feel like plastic? It's just a thing I have with cables.
It's somewhere between the two, perhaps a bit more plastic than rubber, but it's a sturdy and flexible cord. I rather like it. If you want a really rubbery cord you may want to check out the newer PR300.post #30 of 399/10/10 at 2:14pm
I just got a pr100. cant wait for it to come. I'm just concerned about the plastic sheath. Is there a chance of it coming apart? Like sliding off and exposing the wires?
Edited by grunt12g - 9/14/10 at 11:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: ECCI PR100 and PR200 - Cyclone's Fresh Start
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Eastern Electric DAC Plus w extras 9 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 9 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...