- 112 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] ECCI PR401 Last post on 2/22/12 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M9 or ECCI PR300? Last post on 9/20/10 at 12:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- PR100 compared to EP-630 Last post on 9/11/10 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is currently the best gym IEM for +/- $30 ? Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Review: ECCI PR100 and PR200 - Cyclone's Fresh Start - Page 2post #16 of 393/7/10 at 7:08pmUnfortunately the peakiness in lower treble will keep me away, but it's probably for the best if the whole sound spectrum is still laid back.post #17 of 393/8/10 at 2:58amThread StarterAdded a short comparison vs the PR1 Pro, which is what everyone seems to be after anyway. It's a moot point now since the PR1 is sold out even at Gyratech.
Maybe it's a temporary thing but I really feel like there's a place for these in the market despite their flaws. The balance is just superb. Listening to the PR100s side-by-side with the ThinkSound Thunders really reveals the flaws of the Thunders - smallish soundstage, slightly recessed mids, rough/grainy treble, etc. Of course the thunders are pricier and boast a bit more clarity, transparency, detail, etc. But I actually prefer the overall auditory experience as given by the cheaper ECCIs.post #18 of 393/8/10 at 3:01amQuote:Joker, thanks for your precise answers, those ECCI look interesting but i should probably refrain from buying them since i already have enough cheap-and-cheerful chinese IEMs in my possession... I will probably consider getting them when the Pr1pro finally die on me, if no other bang-for-buck phenomenon pops up until thenpost #19 of 393/8/10 at 4:40ampost #20 of 393/8/10 at 6:07ampost #21 of 393/8/10 at 2:27pmThread Starterpost #22 of 393/9/10 at 12:02ampost #23 of 393/9/10 at 4:47ampost #24 of 393/11/10 at 3:52pmpost #25 of 393/12/10 at 3:30pmThread Starterpost #26 of 393/18/10 at 9:10ampost #27 of 393/18/10 at 3:38pmThread StarterActually, I think it's the PL30 that's a bit warm and not the PR100 that's cold . Stock tips are indeed a little tight. You may want to try the Soundmagic foamhybrids with them if they fit you.post #28 of 399/9/10 at 11:26pmpost #29 of 399/10/10 at 1:19amThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by grunt12g
I was just thinking of buying these. I just have a question. what does the cable feel like? Is it feel like rubber or does it feel like plastic? It's just a thing I have with cables.
It's somewhere between the two, perhaps a bit more plastic than rubber, but it's a sturdy and flexible cord. I rather like it. If you want a really rubbery cord you may want to check out the newer PR300.post #30 of 399/10/10 at 2:14pm
I just got a pr100. cant wait for it to come. I'm just concerned about the plastic sheath. Is there a chance of it coming apart? Like sliding off and exposing the wires?
Edited by grunt12g - 9/14/10 at 11:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: ECCI PR100 and PR200 - Cyclone's Fresh Start
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Incredible I feel! MDR V55 12 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 21 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 48 seconds ago
- › Birthday present for me!! Budget 600$ Headphone/amp/dac setup for... 1 minute ago
- › Moon Audio Ambassadors Program! 1 minute ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 2 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)