- 143 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Nagercoil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 7/12/10
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 1/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/28/10
- productK240 DFtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMatrix M-Stagetagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Good quality DAC/amp for HD600 Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for T70p - Price = 2-400 USD Last post on 12/4/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/amp to drive K701 suggestions Last post on 8/17/11 at 2:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
RHA CL1 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in Apple...
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have an...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. - Page 314post #4696 of 50592/22/14 at 6:19amAlthough it looks like some kind of driver issue, Did you try with different usb and power cables?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4697 of 50592/22/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Tried 2 different USB cables.
Power cable is fine as the amp works flawlessly with my PS3 via RCAs.
Only the PC is having issues...post #4698 of 50592/22/14 at 6:27ampost #4699 of 50592/22/14 at 6:39amQuote:
I'd love to but the driver on the disc and on the website are the same...
Couldn't really find any older versions.post #4700 of 50592/22/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Chodi
I have the Matrix M Stage amp (last version no dac) and the T1. I also have other amps including tube amps. The Matrix M Stage amp pairs remarkably well with the T1's. I did upgrade the opamp in the M Stage as soon as I got it. It performs far above it's price point with the T1 and I also have the HD800 which works great with the M Stage. With the stock opamp it was just "ok" but with the upgraded opamp you would have to invest many times the price to get better performance. I cannot comment on their latest dac version as I have never heard it. I use a Yulong D18 dac.
You can pm me for information on the opamp if you wish.
Don't be shy, post your Op Amp choice here!
My favourite is the LM4562.post #4701 of 50592/22/14 at 8:10ampost #4702 of 50592/22/14 at 8:45amQuote:
Total bummer. My experience with a few USB interfaces is I had a lot of blue screens with ASIO and WASAPI, but almost none if I used a direct sound. I noticed it happened a lot more when I was changing songs or browsing within a song.post #4703 of 50592/22/14 at 9:45amQuote:
Yes, both are same but if you've tried only cd then at least try the one from the website, it's better to explore every option. If I were you, I would just reinstall the OS.post #4704 of 50592/22/14 at 9:49amQuote:
I've tried both.
I am almost sure it's not an OS and Id rather not resort to that.post #4705 of 50592/22/14 at 9:51amQuote:
It's strange. Audio GD used ASIO too and had no issue with it. I'll try switching to wasapi maybe but I'd rather not use DS.post #4706 of 50592/22/14 at 3:04pmpost #4707 of 50592/22/14 at 3:09pmQuote:
It's a Windows 7 though... It's really an enigma to me...post #4708 of 50592/28/14 at 2:09pmpost #4709 of 50592/28/14 at 4:04pm
- Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 6 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear