- 143 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Nagercoil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 7/12/10
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 1/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/28/10
- productK240 DFtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMatrix M-Stagetagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Good quality DAC/amp for HD600 Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for T70p - Price = 2-400 USD Last post on 12/4/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/amp to drive K701 suggestions Last post on 8/17/11 at 2:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 7/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
It has a solid build that if you want to break them, you should do something extreme to them. Still it comes with 2 years of warranty and if you do break these, you can get a new one at %50...
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. - Page 314post #4696 of 49352/22/14 at 6:19amAlthough it looks like some kind of driver issue, Did you try with different usb and power cables?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4697 of 49352/22/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Tried 2 different USB cables.
Power cable is fine as the amp works flawlessly with my PS3 via RCAs.
Only the PC is having issues...post #4698 of 49352/22/14 at 6:27ampost #4699 of 49352/22/14 at 6:39amQuote:
I'd love to but the driver on the disc and on the website are the same...
Couldn't really find any older versions.post #4700 of 49352/22/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Chodi
I have the Matrix M Stage amp (last version no dac) and the T1. I also have other amps including tube amps. The Matrix M Stage amp pairs remarkably well with the T1's. I did upgrade the opamp in the M Stage as soon as I got it. It performs far above it's price point with the T1 and I also have the HD800 which works great with the M Stage. With the stock opamp it was just "ok" but with the upgraded opamp you would have to invest many times the price to get better performance. I cannot comment on their latest dac version as I have never heard it. I use a Yulong D18 dac.
You can pm me for information on the opamp if you wish.
Don't be shy, post your Op Amp choice here!
My favourite is the LM4562.post #4701 of 49352/22/14 at 8:10ampost #4702 of 49352/22/14 at 8:45amQuote:
Total bummer. My experience with a few USB interfaces is I had a lot of blue screens with ASIO and WASAPI, but almost none if I used a direct sound. I noticed it happened a lot more when I was changing songs or browsing within a song.post #4703 of 49352/22/14 at 9:45amQuote:
Yes, both are same but if you've tried only cd then at least try the one from the website, it's better to explore every option. If I were you, I would just reinstall the OS.post #4704 of 49352/22/14 at 9:49amQuote:
I've tried both.
I am almost sure it's not an OS and Id rather not resort to that.post #4705 of 49352/22/14 at 9:51amQuote:
It's strange. Audio GD used ASIO too and had no issue with it. I'll try switching to wasapi maybe but I'd rather not use DS.post #4706 of 49352/22/14 at 3:04pmpost #4707 of 49352/22/14 at 3:09pmQuote:
It's a Windows 7 though... It's really an enigma to me...post #4708 of 49352/28/14 at 2:09pmpost #4709 of 49352/28/14 at 4:04pm
- Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › "The Lab" 1 second ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 40 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › CanJam Music Appreciation Contest 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 5 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3