- 141 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Nagercoil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 7/12/10
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 1/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/28/10
- productK240 DFtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMatrix M-Stagetagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Good quality DAC/amp for HD600 Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for T70p - Price = 2-400 USD Last post on 12/4/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/amp to drive K701 suggestions Last post on 8/17/11 at 2:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. - Page 314post #4696 of 48842/22/14 at 6:19amAlthough it looks like some kind of driver issue, Did you try with different usb and power cables?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4697 of 48842/22/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Tried 2 different USB cables.
Power cable is fine as the amp works flawlessly with my PS3 via RCAs.
Only the PC is having issues...post #4698 of 48842/22/14 at 6:27ampost #4699 of 48842/22/14 at 6:39amQuote:
I'd love to but the driver on the disc and on the website are the same...
Couldn't really find any older versions.post #4700 of 48842/22/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Chodi
I have the Matrix M Stage amp (last version no dac) and the T1. I also have other amps including tube amps. The Matrix M Stage amp pairs remarkably well with the T1's. I did upgrade the opamp in the M Stage as soon as I got it. It performs far above it's price point with the T1 and I also have the HD800 which works great with the M Stage. With the stock opamp it was just "ok" but with the upgraded opamp you would have to invest many times the price to get better performance. I cannot comment on their latest dac version as I have never heard it. I use a Yulong D18 dac.
You can pm me for information on the opamp if you wish.
Don't be shy, post your Op Amp choice here!
My favourite is the LM4562.post #4701 of 48842/22/14 at 8:10ampost #4702 of 48842/22/14 at 8:45amQuote:
Total bummer. My experience with a few USB interfaces is I had a lot of blue screens with ASIO and WASAPI, but almost none if I used a direct sound. I noticed it happened a lot more when I was changing songs or browsing within a song.post #4703 of 48842/22/14 at 9:45amQuote:
Yes, both are same but if you've tried only cd then at least try the one from the website, it's better to explore every option. If I were you, I would just reinstall the OS.post #4704 of 48842/22/14 at 9:49amQuote:
I've tried both.
I am almost sure it's not an OS and Id rather not resort to that.post #4705 of 48842/22/14 at 9:51amQuote:
It's strange. Audio GD used ASIO too and had no issue with it. I'll try switching to wasapi maybe but I'd rather not use DS.post #4706 of 48842/22/14 at 3:04pmpost #4707 of 48842/22/14 at 3:09pmQuote:
It's a Windows 7 though... It's really an enigma to me...post #4708 of 48842/28/14 at 2:09pmpost #4709 of 48842/28/14 at 4:04pm
- Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser IE800 39 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 42 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 44 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 for directional accuracy? 1 minute ago
- › plusSound EXO Series cable 99% gold / 1% silver 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)