- 143 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Nagercoil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 7/12/10
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 1/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/28/10
- productK240 DFtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMatrix M-Stagetagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Good quality DAC/amp for HD600 Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for T70p - Price = 2-400 USD Last post on 12/4/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/amp to drive K701 suggestions Last post on 8/17/11 at 2:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. - Page 314post #4696 of 49152/22/14 at 6:19amAlthough it looks like some kind of driver issue, Did you try with different usb and power cables?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4697 of 49152/22/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Tried 2 different USB cables.
Power cable is fine as the amp works flawlessly with my PS3 via RCAs.
Only the PC is having issues...post #4698 of 49152/22/14 at 6:27ampost #4699 of 49152/22/14 at 6:39amQuote:
I'd love to but the driver on the disc and on the website are the same...
Couldn't really find any older versions.post #4700 of 49152/22/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Chodi
I have the Matrix M Stage amp (last version no dac) and the T1. I also have other amps including tube amps. The Matrix M Stage amp pairs remarkably well with the T1's. I did upgrade the opamp in the M Stage as soon as I got it. It performs far above it's price point with the T1 and I also have the HD800 which works great with the M Stage. With the stock opamp it was just "ok" but with the upgraded opamp you would have to invest many times the price to get better performance. I cannot comment on their latest dac version as I have never heard it. I use a Yulong D18 dac.
You can pm me for information on the opamp if you wish.
Don't be shy, post your Op Amp choice here!
My favourite is the LM4562.post #4701 of 49152/22/14 at 8:10ampost #4702 of 49152/22/14 at 8:45amQuote:
Total bummer. My experience with a few USB interfaces is I had a lot of blue screens with ASIO and WASAPI, but almost none if I used a direct sound. I noticed it happened a lot more when I was changing songs or browsing within a song.post #4703 of 49152/22/14 at 9:45amQuote:
Yes, both are same but if you've tried only cd then at least try the one from the website, it's better to explore every option. If I were you, I would just reinstall the OS.post #4704 of 49152/22/14 at 9:49amQuote:
I've tried both.
I am almost sure it's not an OS and Id rather not resort to that.post #4705 of 49152/22/14 at 9:51amQuote:
It's strange. Audio GD used ASIO too and had no issue with it. I'll try switching to wasapi maybe but I'd rather not use DS.post #4706 of 49152/22/14 at 3:04pmpost #4707 of 49152/22/14 at 3:09pmQuote:
It's a Windows 7 though... It's really an enigma to me...post #4708 of 49152/28/14 at 2:09pmpost #4709 of 49152/28/14 at 4:04pm
- Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 42 seconds ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2