- 143 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Nagercoil
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 7/12/10
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 1/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/28/10
- productK240 DFtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMatrix M-Stagetagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Good quality DAC/amp for HD600 Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for T70p - Price = 2-400 USD Last post on 12/4/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/amp to drive K701 suggestions Last post on 8/17/11 at 2:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. - Page 314post #4696 of 50972/22/14 at 6:19amAlthough it looks like some kind of driver issue, Did you try with different usb and power cables?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4697 of 50972/22/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Tried 2 different USB cables.
Power cable is fine as the amp works flawlessly with my PS3 via RCAs.
Only the PC is having issues...post #4698 of 50972/22/14 at 6:27ampost #4699 of 50972/22/14 at 6:39amQuote:
I'd love to but the driver on the disc and on the website are the same...
Couldn't really find any older versions.post #4700 of 50972/22/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Chodi
I have the Matrix M Stage amp (last version no dac) and the T1. I also have other amps including tube amps. The Matrix M Stage amp pairs remarkably well with the T1's. I did upgrade the opamp in the M Stage as soon as I got it. It performs far above it's price point with the T1 and I also have the HD800 which works great with the M Stage. With the stock opamp it was just "ok" but with the upgraded opamp you would have to invest many times the price to get better performance. I cannot comment on their latest dac version as I have never heard it. I use a Yulong D18 dac.
You can pm me for information on the opamp if you wish.
Don't be shy, post your Op Amp choice here!
My favourite is the LM4562.post #4701 of 50972/22/14 at 8:10ampost #4702 of 50972/22/14 at 8:45amQuote:
Total bummer. My experience with a few USB interfaces is I had a lot of blue screens with ASIO and WASAPI, but almost none if I used a direct sound. I noticed it happened a lot more when I was changing songs or browsing within a song.post #4703 of 50972/22/14 at 9:45amQuote:
Yes, both are same but if you've tried only cd then at least try the one from the website, it's better to explore every option. If I were you, I would just reinstall the OS.post #4704 of 50972/22/14 at 9:49amQuote:
I've tried both.
I am almost sure it's not an OS and Id rather not resort to that.post #4705 of 50972/22/14 at 9:51amQuote:
It's strange. Audio GD used ASIO too and had no issue with it. I'll try switching to wasapi maybe but I'd rather not use DS.post #4706 of 50972/22/14 at 3:04pmpost #4707 of 50972/22/14 at 3:09pmQuote:
It's a Windows 7 though... It's really an enigma to me...post #4708 of 50972/28/14 at 2:09pmpost #4709 of 50972/28/14 at 4:04pm
- Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 46 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 4 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 6 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › IC : Grado HP1000 6 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 6 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear