If anyone wants to let their M-stage go, please shoot me a PM. I have been trying to grab one rather unsuccessfully.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 7/12/10
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 1/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/28/10
- productK240 DFtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMatrix M-Stagetagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Good quality DAC/amp for HD600 Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for T70p - Price = 2-400 USD Last post on 12/4/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/amp to drive K701 suggestions Last post on 8/17/11 at 2:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
So like many I'm not exactly into a super flat sound signature. I like some bass at times, actually pretty much all the time. I own flat headphones and I've heard many of the best flat headphones...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. - Page 290post #4336 of 49979/10/13 at 6:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4337 of 49979/10/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
Indeed. The difference between the dual op amp and mounting two singles on the adaptor sounds too big.Quote:
PM'ed you.post #4338 of 49979/11/13 at 9:36amQuote:
I PM'd you too.
Everyone in Toronto is selling their M Stage (just kidding!)post #4339 of 49979/11/13 at 9:44ampost #4340 of 49979/11/13 at 10:14ampost #4341 of 49979/11/13 at 11:03am
just ordered "LME49710HA X2 + Adaptor" and "1pcs DIP8 Single to DIP8 Dual Opamp Adaptor+Socket Gold Plated" so i be able to test more opamps with the M-Stage :P will be using the Yulong D100 MKII as a DAC and the headphone is TH600.
post #4342 of 49979/11/13 at 11:23ampost #4343 of 49979/11/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Ya. I was assuming you guys periodically go across the border for other business. I know plenty of guys that go across the border to get car parts and stuff - maybe once a month or two.post #4344 of 49979/11/13 at 11:36ampost #4345 of 49979/11/13 at 11:49ampost #4346 of 49979/11/13 at 12:00pmpost #4347 of 49979/11/13 at 12:03pmpost #4348 of 49979/11/13 at 2:15pmpost #4349 of 49979/11/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
The LM4562 is a very popular Op Amp with M Stage Op Amp rollers.
To me it sounds a bit more open and crisp than the stock Op Amp or the OP627.post #4350 of 49979/11/13 at 3:13pmAgreed, the crisper treble of the LM4562 will be great for the HD650. Never try the class A biasing mod as it's already way too warm. With the HD650 that would be a complete disaster.
- Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 16 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Damping Mechanical Energy Distortion of STAX and other phones with... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...