If anyone wants to let their M-stage go, please shoot me a PM. I have been trying to grab one rather unsuccessfully.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 7/12/10
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 1/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/28/10
- productK240 DFtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMatrix M-Stagetagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Good quality DAC/amp for HD600 Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for T70p - Price = 2-400 USD Last post on 12/4/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/amp to drive K701 suggestions Last post on 8/17/11 at 2:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 5/12/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. - Page 290post #4336 of 49249/10/13 at 6:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4337 of 49249/10/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
Indeed. The difference between the dual op amp and mounting two singles on the adaptor sounds too big.Quote:
PM'ed you.post #4338 of 49249/11/13 at 9:36amQuote:
I PM'd you too.
Everyone in Toronto is selling their M Stage (just kidding!)post #4339 of 49249/11/13 at 9:44ampost #4340 of 49249/11/13 at 10:14ampost #4341 of 49249/11/13 at 11:03am
just ordered "LME49710HA X2 + Adaptor" and "1pcs DIP8 Single to DIP8 Dual Opamp Adaptor+Socket Gold Plated" so i be able to test more opamps with the M-Stage :P will be using the Yulong D100 MKII as a DAC and the headphone is TH600.
post #4342 of 49249/11/13 at 11:23ampost #4343 of 49249/11/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Ya. I was assuming you guys periodically go across the border for other business. I know plenty of guys that go across the border to get car parts and stuff - maybe once a month or two.post #4344 of 49249/11/13 at 11:36ampost #4345 of 49249/11/13 at 11:49ampost #4346 of 49249/11/13 at 12:00pmpost #4347 of 49249/11/13 at 12:03pmpost #4348 of 49249/11/13 at 2:15pmpost #4349 of 49249/11/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
The LM4562 is a very popular Op Amp with M Stage Op Amp rollers.
To me it sounds a bit more open and crisp than the stock Op Amp or the OP627.post #4350 of 49249/11/13 at 3:13pmAgreed, the crisper treble of the LM4562 will be great for the HD650. Never try the class A biasing mod as it's already way too warm. With the HD650 that would be a complete disaster.
- Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 23 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 34 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 40 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 54 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › Room feel 1 minute ago
- › My IEM days are over, per Doctor's orders 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2