If anyone wants to let their M-stage go, please shoot me a PM. I have been trying to grab one rather unsuccessfully.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 7/12/10
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 1/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/28/10
- productK240 DFtagged by System, 4/5/11
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMatrix M-Stagetagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Good quality DAC/amp for HD600 Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for T70p - Price = 2-400 USD Last post on 12/4/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC/amp to drive K701 suggestions Last post on 8/17/11 at 2:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. - Page 290post #4336 of 49979/10/13 at 6:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4337 of 49979/10/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
Indeed. The difference between the dual op amp and mounting two singles on the adaptor sounds too big.Quote:
PM'ed you.post #4338 of 49979/11/13 at 9:36amQuote:
I PM'd you too.
Everyone in Toronto is selling their M Stage (just kidding!)post #4339 of 49979/11/13 at 9:44ampost #4340 of 49979/11/13 at 10:14ampost #4341 of 49979/11/13 at 11:03am
just ordered "LME49710HA X2 + Adaptor" and "1pcs DIP8 Single to DIP8 Dual Opamp Adaptor+Socket Gold Plated" so i be able to test more opamps with the M-Stage :P will be using the Yulong D100 MKII as a DAC and the headphone is TH600.
post #4342 of 49979/11/13 at 11:23ampost #4343 of 49979/11/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Ya. I was assuming you guys periodically go across the border for other business. I know plenty of guys that go across the border to get car parts and stuff - maybe once a month or two.post #4344 of 49979/11/13 at 11:36ampost #4345 of 49979/11/13 at 11:49ampost #4346 of 49979/11/13 at 12:00pmpost #4347 of 49979/11/13 at 12:03pmpost #4348 of 49979/11/13 at 2:15pmpost #4349 of 49979/11/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
The LM4562 is a very popular Op Amp with M Stage Op Amp rollers.
To me it sounds a bit more open and crisp than the stock Op Amp or the OP627.post #4350 of 49979/11/13 at 3:13pmAgreed, the crisper treble of the LM4562 will be great for the HD650. Never try the class A biasing mod as it's already way too warm. With the HD650 that would be a complete disaster.
- Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Vibro Labs Introduction, USA tour, and Head-Fi discount! 16 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 17 seconds ago
- › Considering Schiit(or other things too) 27 seconds ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 1 minute ago
- › Choosing between Schiit Yggdrasil and Gungnir Multibit for studio... 2 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 6 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 6 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...