Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Low cost amp w/ auto shutoff? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- rsa mustang p51 vs headstage arrow 3g Last post on 1/22/11 at 3:56am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which cables for arrow amp? Last post on 9/22/10 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Arrow 12 HE cover Last post on 3/14/11 at 11:43pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
- Headphone Impedance
Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations - Page 149
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sent from airwax' tab
I have the same or similar problem. My unit won't stay charged. The light sequence will indicate that the unit charges and then if I use the amp the unit will work for an hour or less.
If I wait in between the charging of the unit and use later, the charge lasts less time. I fully charged the amp yesterday and then it played for less than 5 minutes this morning.
I just recently replaced the battery on this fairly new amp in case this is the problem, but no luck.
I have emailed Robert before and received a reply (for the first amp I had that had a different problem with). I have received no replies for the last two emails directly asking him for his help with this problem with no reply.
Basically I have a non-functioning unit and have asked the manufacturer for help and or advice with no reply.
The Voyager is huge like a fridge, hisses with sensitive phones, and has some weird opamp oscillations with some IEMs. Personally, I would take the FiiO E6 over the Voyager any time... and the Arrow too.
Edited by dfkt - 10/5/11 at 1:32am
3g - you're talking about this version?
What is your impression of a pico SLIME?
It surprises me, that you would take the FiiO E6 over the Arrow any time. Could you please explain your evaluation in a few words?
Heh, sorry, that was badly worded - I meant I would take the Arrow and/or FiiO over the Voyager any time. :)
Of course the Arrow is a better amp than the FiiO, more powerful and more versatile. I just wanted to make a point that the $20 FiiO is actually a better device than the pricy Voyager.
Sorry if someone already asked for this comparison, but can someone compare the TTVJ to the arrow in terms of sound signature?
Also, how would you characterize the arrow itself? (Warm, bright, sterile, etc.....)
- Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews 7 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 22 seconds ago
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 48 seconds ago
- › Album art game 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of... 1 minute ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: in the hi-fidelity, first... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › tera player with affordable IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe