Tested a bunch of songs/albums with and without channel separation... in the end, I decided to go for Head-Fit after all. BS2B's veil was altering too many tracks too radically for my liking.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Head-Fit: Software Crossfeed and EQ - Page 22post #316 of 3184/23/12 at 9:56pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 3186/10/12 at 6:28am
To you guys that have played around with this Software. How do I set this up with for example Spotify or a video player like VLC if I would like that? Thanks in advance. My computer skills is not that high :-) Thanks!
- Head-Fit: Software Crossfeed and EQ
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3495 Active Users (767 Members and 2728 Guests)
- › Etymotics HF3 2 months old 2 seconds ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 45 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Bela Fleck & the Flecktones 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Wave backers: Customer Happiness Survey (from a fellow backer) 3 minutes ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2