Tested a bunch of songs/albums with and without channel separation... in the end, I decided to go for Head-Fit after all. BS2B's veil was altering too many tracks too radically for my liking.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
Head-Fit: Software Crossfeed and EQ - Page 22post #316 of 3184/23/12 at 9:56pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 3186/10/12 at 6:28am
To you guys that have played around with this Software. How do I set this up with for example Spotify or a video player like VLC if I would like that? Thanks in advance. My computer skills is not that high :-) Thanks!
- Head-Fit: Software Crossfeed and EQ
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3362 Active Users (652 Members and 2710 Guests)
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 5 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Audiotailor “Jade” Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 2 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2