- 7,751 Posts. Joined 6/2008
- Location: Woody Point, QLD, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Receivers with seperate headphone amp & high end dac + networking , USB , Toslink ... Last post on 11/4/12 at 11:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I have no clue what amp or dac, or whatever, to get Last post on 9/29/12 at 11:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 help Last post on 6/4/14 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help Last post on 9/23/12 at 6:54pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
- Headphone Impedance
LOD question I am embarrassed to ask - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
yes, the ipod uses digital out whenever you dock it with your computer and play audio through it, it doesnt use USB as you would think in this instance, but rather i2s, but these i2s pins are as noted locked and the magic dust to unlock it is proprietary ie. something that would run you more than you could sell yor entire extended family;s kidneys for
Ok so it's been a year, have their been any new developments or products that 'unlock' the ipod's straight-up digital signal? Something that bypasses not only the internal amp but the DAC as well? I've been on sabbatical for a year, so I'm a bit rusty, please excuse me if I missed something obvious.
I'm definitely a Noob, but I think the iStreamer may do what some of you are wanting.
Yes. Here's a good run down for it:
- LOD question I am embarrassed to ask
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 seconds ago
- › my gr07 BE are dead ..or not? i'm sick of life 1 minute ago
- › IEM for wife, Look matter, 80$. 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › New Beyer DT1350 9 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 10 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)