- 7,751 Posts. Joined 6/2008
- Location: Woody Point, QLD, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Receivers with seperate headphone amp & high end dac + networking , USB , Toslink ... Last post on 11/4/12 at 11:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I have no clue what amp or dac, or whatever, to get Last post on 9/29/12 at 11:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 help Last post on 6/4/14 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help Last post on 9/23/12 at 6:54pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
- Headphone Impedance
LOD question I am embarrassed to ask - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
yes, the ipod uses digital out whenever you dock it with your computer and play audio through it, it doesnt use USB as you would think in this instance, but rather i2s, but these i2s pins are as noted locked and the magic dust to unlock it is proprietary ie. something that would run you more than you could sell yor entire extended family;s kidneys for
Ok so it's been a year, have their been any new developments or products that 'unlock' the ipod's straight-up digital signal? Something that bypasses not only the internal amp but the DAC as well? I've been on sabbatical for a year, so I'm a bit rusty, please excuse me if I missed something obvious.
I'm definitely a Noob, but I think the iStreamer may do what some of you are wanting.
Yes. Here's a good run down for it:
- LOD question I am embarrassed to ask
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Vape-Fi 17 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 57 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › fiio e5 amp for sennheiser hd598 1 minute ago
- › W3000ANV 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Westone w40 short review, includes pictures. 3 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 6 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 6 minutes ago
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2