Perhaps, I am not doing it correctly, but I do not see a plugin or addon folder. I'm not very savvy when it comes to these matters, but thank you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
- Setup from scratch? Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:27pm in Computer Audio
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- HD600 Lack of soundstage reason why I prefer my A5's? Last post on 8/23/12 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose a new laptop to use with new headphones. I have 2 choices for now. Last post on 8/19/12 at 3:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer - Page 48
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #707 of 8758/16/13 at 9:39pmpost #708 of 8758/17/13 at 8:25pm
Totally agree with the JRiver recommendation, totally love it. Well worth the money in my opinion. JRiver and my Gungnir DAC enabled me to sell my Audiolab 8200CD which was a fantastic sounding player.post #709 of 8758/17/13 at 8:58pmI dont know if I should be saying this but, there is a way to use Jriver for free. Just install jriver with the internet connection off. When I installed it that way, there was no count-down of the trial days left.
Edited by DarKen23 - 8/17/13 at 8:59pmpost #710 of 8758/18/13 at 12:22amQuote:
It phones home. They will catch it. If you go to Help/ registration I am sure you will see that it is not registered. Sorry to burst your balloon. It's only 50 bucks so pay them for their good hard work.
Edited by Chodi - 8/18/13 at 12:23ampost #711 of 8758/18/13 at 12:33amThread Starter
These apps don't cost an arm and a leg, and if you are a passionate music lover who will get countless hours of aural bliss out of using one of the very best media library manager/player/DSP host out there, the amount J River charges is really negligible.post #712 of 8758/18/13 at 12:34amQuote:That's very true, if I absolutely had no choice, I honestly wouldn't mind paying.
Edit: I liked Jriver so much that I made a purchase
Edited by DarKen23 - 10/8/13 at 1:09pmpost #713 of 87510/8/13 at 1:08pmBumpin an old thread that should continue getting more attention .
Any HD800 owners using Isone that is kind enough to post picture of their current settings?post #714 of 87510/8/13 at 6:56pmQuote:
I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.post #715 of 87510/8/13 at 7:22pmQuote:+1. It took my LCD2 to another level as well as really opening up the sound stage. Once I had it calibrated to the LCD2s I couldn't listening to anything without having isone in the chain.Originally Posted by ChodiQuote:
I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.post #716 of 87510/9/13 at 4:33pm
Which version of Isone is recommended? TB? Pro? Other?
And which version of JRiver for MacBook Pro is best matched with Isone?
Edited by bluemonkeyflyer - 10/9/13 at 4:35pmpost #717 of 87510/9/13 at 4:59pmpost #718 of 87510/9/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
TBIsone offers some preset features that are really nice and easy to use. You can choose different levels of crossfeed with a single click. You can also choose different profiles that are preset staring points for tuning in the program. I had the earlier version and I find this one works even better and easier to get great results. I use JRriver 17 and it integrate perfectly. I had 18 and went back to 17.post #719 of 87510/9/13 at 9:20pmQuote:Not using JRMC19?Originally Posted by Chodipost #720 of 87510/10/13 at 1:27amI forgot just how awesome Isone really is. The only thing that bothers me is that once you start listening with isone in the chain it becomes really tough to listen to anything without it . Heres what Ive got at the moment using the HD800 and Yulong stack
Edited by DarKen23 - 10/10/13 at 1:32am
- Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set Up
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 16 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 2 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Fresh From The Oven: iBasso P5 "Falcon" 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2