Perhaps, I am not doing it correctly, but I do not see a plugin or addon folder. I'm not very savvy when it comes to these matters, but thank you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
- Setup from scratch? Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:27pm in Computer Audio
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- HD600 Lack of soundstage reason why I prefer my A5's? Last post on 8/23/12 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose a new laptop to use with new headphones. I have 2 choices for now. Last post on 8/19/12 at 3:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 is superior...
Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer - Page 48
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #707 of 8508/16/13 at 9:39pmpost #708 of 8508/17/13 at 8:25pm
Totally agree with the JRiver recommendation, totally love it. Well worth the money in my opinion. JRiver and my Gungnir DAC enabled me to sell my Audiolab 8200CD which was a fantastic sounding player.post #709 of 8508/17/13 at 8:58pmI dont know if I should be saying this but, there is a way to use Jriver for free. Just install jriver with the internet connection off. When I installed it that way, there was no count-down of the trial days left.
Edited by DarKen23 - 8/17/13 at 8:59pmpost #710 of 8508/18/13 at 12:22amQuote:
It phones home. They will catch it. If you go to Help/ registration I am sure you will see that it is not registered. Sorry to burst your balloon. It's only 50 bucks so pay them for their good hard work.
Edited by Chodi - 8/18/13 at 12:23ampost #711 of 8508/18/13 at 12:33amThread Starter
These apps don't cost an arm and a leg, and if you are a passionate music lover who will get countless hours of aural bliss out of using one of the very best media library manager/player/DSP host out there, the amount J River charges is really negligible.post #712 of 8508/18/13 at 12:34amQuote:That's very true, if I absolutely had no choice, I honestly wouldn't mind paying.
Edit: I liked Jriver so much that I made a purchase
Edited by DarKen23 - 10/8/13 at 1:09pmpost #713 of 85010/8/13 at 1:08pmBumpin an old thread that should continue getting more attention .
Any HD800 owners using Isone that is kind enough to post picture of their current settings?post #714 of 85010/8/13 at 6:56pmQuote:
I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.post #715 of 85010/8/13 at 7:22pmQuote:+1. It took my LCD2 to another level as well as really opening up the sound stage. Once I had it calibrated to the LCD2s I couldn't listening to anything without having isone in the chain.Originally Posted by ChodiQuote:
I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.post #716 of 85010/9/13 at 4:33pm
Which version of Isone is recommended? TB? Pro? Other?
And which version of JRiver for MacBook Pro is best matched with Isone?
Edited by bluemonkeyflyer - 10/9/13 at 4:35pmpost #717 of 85010/9/13 at 4:59pmpost #718 of 85010/9/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
TBIsone offers some preset features that are really nice and easy to use. You can choose different levels of crossfeed with a single click. You can also choose different profiles that are preset staring points for tuning in the program. I had the earlier version and I find this one works even better and easier to get great results. I use JRriver 17 and it integrate perfectly. I had 18 and went back to 17.post #719 of 85010/9/13 at 9:20pmQuote:Not using JRMC19?Originally Posted by Chodipost #720 of 85010/10/13 at 1:27amI forgot just how awesome Isone really is. The only thing that bothers me is that once you start listening with isone in the chain it becomes really tough to listen to anything without it . Heres what Ive got at the moment using the HD800 and Yulong stack
Edited by DarKen23 - 10/10/13 at 1:32am
- Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set Up
- › Grado e Series 18 seconds ago
- › B&W P7 51 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Noble 4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need help choosing the best headphone for pop and country 1 minute ago
- › Modded Music Fidelity V-CAN II headphone amplifier X-TRA (Price... 2 minutes ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 with original packaging - Mint! 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)