Perhaps, I am not doing it correctly, but I do not see a plugin or addon folder. I'm not very savvy when it comes to these matters, but thank you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
- Setup from scratch? Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:27pm in Computer Audio
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- HD600 Lack of soundstage reason why I prefer my A5's? Last post on 8/23/12 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose a new laptop to use with new headphones. I have 2 choices for now. Last post on 8/19/12 at 3:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer - Page 48
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #707 of 8238/16/13 at 9:39pmpost #708 of 8238/17/13 at 8:25pm
Totally agree with the JRiver recommendation, totally love it. Well worth the money in my opinion. JRiver and my Gungnir DAC enabled me to sell my Audiolab 8200CD which was a fantastic sounding player.post #709 of 8238/17/13 at 8:58pmI dont know if I should be saying this but, there is a way to use Jriver for free. Just install jriver with the internet connection off. When I installed it that way, there was no count-down of the trial days left.
Edited by DarKen23 - 8/17/13 at 8:59pmpost #710 of 8238/18/13 at 12:22amQuote:
It phones home. They will catch it. If you go to Help/ registration I am sure you will see that it is not registered. Sorry to burst your balloon. It's only 50 bucks so pay them for their good hard work.
Edited by Chodi - 8/18/13 at 12:23ampost #711 of 8238/18/13 at 12:33amThread Starter
These apps don't cost an arm and a leg, and if you are a passionate music lover who will get countless hours of aural bliss out of using one of the very best media library manager/player/DSP host out there, the amount J River charges is really negligible.post #712 of 8238/18/13 at 12:34amQuote:That's very true, if I absolutely had no choice, I honestly wouldn't mind paying.
Edit: I liked Jriver so much that I made a purchase
Edited by DarKen23 - 10/8/13 at 1:09pmpost #713 of 82310/8/13 at 1:08pmpost #714 of 82310/8/13 at 6:56pmQuote:
I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.post #715 of 82310/8/13 at 7:22pmQuote:+1. It took my LCD2 to another level as well as really opening up the sound stage. Once I had it calibrated to the LCD2s I couldn't listening to anything without having isone in the chain.Originally Posted by ChodiQuote:
I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.post #716 of 82310/9/13 at 4:33pm
Which version of Isone is recommended? TB? Pro? Other?
And which version of JRiver for MacBook Pro is best matched with Isone?
Edited by bluemonkeyflyer - 10/9/13 at 4:35pmpost #717 of 82310/9/13 at 4:59pmpost #718 of 82310/9/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
TBIsone offers some preset features that are really nice and easy to use. You can choose different levels of crossfeed with a single click. You can also choose different profiles that are preset staring points for tuning in the program. I had the earlier version and I find this one works even better and easier to get great results. I use JRriver 17 and it integrate perfectly. I had 18 and went back to 17.post #719 of 82310/9/13 at 9:20pmQuote:Not using JRMC19?Originally Posted by Chodipost #720 of 82310/10/13 at 1:27amI forgot just how awesome Isone really is. The only thing that bothers me is that once you start listening with isone in the chain it becomes really tough to listen to anything without it . Heres what Ive got at the moment using the HD800 and Yulong stack
Edited by DarKen23 - 10/10/13 at 1:32am
- Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set Up
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 7 seconds ago
- › ES100: HIFIMAN's New Flagship Earbuds 1 minute ago
- › What's Your Alcoholic Drink of Choice? // Drink Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 3 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 3 minutes ago
- › Recommend me a bass heavy cIEM for gym use! 3 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude