Perhaps, I am not doing it correctly, but I do not see a plugin or addon folder. I'm not very savvy when it comes to these matters, but thank you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
- Setup from scratch? Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:27pm in Computer Audio
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- HD600 Lack of soundstage reason why I prefer my A5's? Last post on 8/23/12 at 7:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose a new laptop to use with new headphones. I have 2 choices for now. Last post on 8/19/12 at 3:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
thinksound rain2 - A mini Review Firstly, I'd like to thank @d marc0 for including me on this tour. It's always a great experience and privilege to be a part of such a great community which...
Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer - Page 48
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #707 of 8718/16/13 at 9:39pmpost #708 of 8718/17/13 at 8:25pm
Totally agree with the JRiver recommendation, totally love it. Well worth the money in my opinion. JRiver and my Gungnir DAC enabled me to sell my Audiolab 8200CD which was a fantastic sounding player.post #709 of 8718/17/13 at 8:58pmI dont know if I should be saying this but, there is a way to use Jriver for free. Just install jriver with the internet connection off. When I installed it that way, there was no count-down of the trial days left.
Edited by DarKen23 - 8/17/13 at 8:59pmpost #710 of 8718/18/13 at 12:22amQuote:
It phones home. They will catch it. If you go to Help/ registration I am sure you will see that it is not registered. Sorry to burst your balloon. It's only 50 bucks so pay them for their good hard work.
Edited by Chodi - 8/18/13 at 12:23ampost #711 of 8718/18/13 at 12:33amThread Starter
These apps don't cost an arm and a leg, and if you are a passionate music lover who will get countless hours of aural bliss out of using one of the very best media library manager/player/DSP host out there, the amount J River charges is really negligible.post #712 of 8718/18/13 at 12:34amQuote:That's very true, if I absolutely had no choice, I honestly wouldn't mind paying.
Edit: I liked Jriver so much that I made a purchase
Edited by DarKen23 - 10/8/13 at 1:09pmpost #713 of 87110/8/13 at 1:08pmBumpin an old thread that should continue getting more attention .
Any HD800 owners using Isone that is kind enough to post picture of their current settings?post #714 of 87110/8/13 at 6:56pmQuote:
I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.post #715 of 87110/8/13 at 7:22pmQuote:+1. It took my LCD2 to another level as well as really opening up the sound stage. Once I had it calibrated to the LCD2s I couldn't listening to anything without having isone in the chain.Originally Posted by ChodiQuote:
I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.post #716 of 87110/9/13 at 4:33pm
Which version of Isone is recommended? TB? Pro? Other?
And which version of JRiver for MacBook Pro is best matched with Isone?
Edited by bluemonkeyflyer - 10/9/13 at 4:35pmpost #717 of 87110/9/13 at 4:59pmpost #718 of 87110/9/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
TBIsone offers some preset features that are really nice and easy to use. You can choose different levels of crossfeed with a single click. You can also choose different profiles that are preset staring points for tuning in the program. I had the earlier version and I find this one works even better and easier to get great results. I use JRriver 17 and it integrate perfectly. I had 18 and went back to 17.post #719 of 87110/9/13 at 9:20pmQuote:Not using JRMC19?Originally Posted by Chodipost #720 of 87110/10/13 at 1:27amI forgot just how awesome Isone really is. The only thing that bothers me is that once you start listening with isone in the chain it becomes really tough to listen to anything without it . Heres what Ive got at the moment using the HD800 and Yulong stack
Edited by DarKen23 - 10/10/13 at 1:32am
- Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set Up
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 37 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 54 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 59 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › FLC Technology FLC8 by jk47
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2