- 10,185 Posts. Joined 3/2009
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- KSC75 vs RE0 Last post on 6/12/10 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Foam and Filter Substitute for RE0 Last post on 4/25/11 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New to canalphones/IEMs - should I even bother? Last post on 9/7/10 at 4:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM that matches the SQ of the KSC75? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Okay, so this appears to be the most recent "what IEM is similar to the sound of the KSC75s"?
I'm on the hunt for an IEM that carries a similar sound signature as the venerable KOSS KSC75s.
I tried out the JVC Marshmellows a few years ago based on a few recommendations on here and I hated them. The bass was crap and depressed the mid and highs quite considerably IMO.
So any newer recommendations?
Budget is mid $100s and lower.
Thanks for reading!
- IEM that matches the SQ of the KSC75?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Owners Unite 9 seconds ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 51 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 8 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 9 minutes ago
- › Good Starter Headphone Dacs 9 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2