- 9,975 Posts. Joined 3/2009
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- KSC75 vs RE0 Last post on 6/12/10 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 achieved, time for good IEM's Last post on 8/8/11 at 11:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Foam and Filter Substitute for RE0 Last post on 4/25/11 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New to canalphones/IEMs - should I even bother? Last post on 9/7/10 at 4:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
AKG K3003 means much more than a new product for the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology into one. After...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
JOINHANDMADE'S JELLY GALAXY INTRODUCTION Joinhandmade is a Vietnamese earphone maker. Its specialty is obvious: handmade electronics. To date, Joinhandmade has released two earphones as...
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM that matches the SQ of the KSC75? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Okay, so this appears to be the most recent "what IEM is similar to the sound of the KSC75s"?
I'm on the hunt for an IEM that carries a similar sound signature as the venerable KOSS KSC75s.
I tried out the JVC Marshmellows a few years ago based on a few recommendations on here and I hated them. The bass was crap and depressed the mid and highs quite considerably IMO.
So any newer recommendations?
Budget is mid $100s and lower.
Thanks for reading!
- IEM that matches the SQ of the KSC75?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help on choice of headphones! (IMPORTANT) 57 seconds ago
- › Is this the right choice? ATH-AD700 + Creative Sound Blaster ZxR -... 1 minute ago
- › If young people have the best hearing, and men lose theirs faster... 2 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › FS: HIFIDIY.net (Aune) PCM1798 I2S USB DAC + Tube Buffer + HA-2... 5 minutes ago
- › Meier Corda Concerto and StageDAC 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › URGENT| ~Need amp or dac/amp for my HD700. 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)