buy the heir 4ai and be done.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K340 Electrostatic-Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 1/15/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 1/15/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-A700 Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 1/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by System, 1/15/11
- productBOSE(R) QCZ/GB Triport Headphonetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productBOSE(R) Triport Headphone - Silvertagged by System, 7/30/10
- productBose TriPort - Headphones ( ear-cup ) - silvertagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productBose TriPort - Headphones ( ear-cup ) - slate graytagged by System, 7/30/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productEtymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 1/15/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productGrado SR-80tagged by System, 1/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/16/10
- productSennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black)tagged by System, 1/15/11
- productSennheiser HD 205 Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productSennheiser HD205 II DJ Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productShure E3c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productShure E4c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 1/15/11
- productUltrasone PRO 2500tagged by System, 1/15/11
- productUltrasone Zinotagged by System, 1/15/11
- productYuin OK3 Earphonestagged by System, 1/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can anyone please suggest alternatives to the HD595($150 on amazon) under $200-250 ? Last post on 8/28/13 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones around $400 Last post on 8/9/13 at 10:51pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Your advice on a new headphone Last post on 3/21/13 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
Headphones you regretted buying the most - Page 84post #1246 of 15671/9/13 at 11:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1247 of 15671/9/13 at 2:01pmpost #1248 of 15671/9/13 at 2:07pmpost #1249 of 15671/9/13 at 4:06pm
Ultrasone Edition 8 - Ruthenium. Hugely underwhelming for the price. I sent them back and got the Ultrasone Sig Pro, which has, IMHO, very similar sound quality for £350 less! I believe the Edition 8s are a classic example of what happens when you pass the point of diminishing returns.post #1250 of 15671/9/13 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by gerry123456
Ultrasone Edition 8 - Ruthenium. Hugely underwhelming for the price. I sent them back and got the Ultrasone Sig Pro, which has, IMHO, very similar sound quality for £350 less! I believe the Edition 8s are a classic example of what happens when you pass the point of diminishing returns.
The high-end Ultrasone's are actually sort of a niche type of product for a specific crowd of people like Final Audio offerings where quality and luxury aesthetics matter more than the sound itself.post #1251 of 15671/9/13 at 5:35pmQuote:
The Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII are hilarious. So heavy that it induce pain (850 g), and costs 8000$ .post #1252 of 15671/9/13 at 6:41pmId have to give it to the ath m50.
They were uncomfortable with a tight clamp and downright sweat enducing. The sound was mediocre oooooook at best. Compared to my A700s they couldnt hold a candle in soundstage or comfort. The treble felt really recessed as well.post #1253 of 15671/9/13 at 7:05pmI'd have to say the HE 400, not because they aren't excellent headphones, but because I was pants-wettingly excited, and when they came in I found that I just hated the sound signature and what it did to 90% of the music I listen to.
Ended up returning them and buying some HD 650s instead. No longer broken-hearted.
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2post #1254 of 15671/9/13 at 7:22pm
^ +1. I had a similar experience with the HE-400, although I wouldn't describe my feelings about the sound signature as a "hate". More like a "meh".
Edited by swmtnbiker - 1/9/13 at 7:23pmpost #1255 of 15671/9/13 at 7:46pmQuote:
Yeah it's ridiculous but from what Muppetface posted in that thread, it seem's that Muramasa production has been put on hold and discontinued for the time being.post #1256 of 15671/11/13 at 2:10amQuote:
Beats Pro: weighed as much as one toopost #1257 of 15671/11/13 at 3:36amQuote:
Would it make you feel better or worse if I told you SRP was $549 in the US?
I'm torn on Ultrasone build quality - my first PRO2900 was kind of a disaster, but the second one is kind of amazing. I think their internal motto is probably something like "go big or go home" - it either fails big or it wins big.Quote:
I'd have to agree. I bought the M50 based on a lot of positive reviews and praises and based on enjoying some other ATs that I've heard over the years, and honestly - it was disappointing. Channel imbalance (*bad* channel imbalance), uncomfortable, creaky, and the sound was kind of ho-hum. I mean build and QA aside, and if they were comfortable, they'd honestly be good headphones - but that's a lot of "asides" to get there.
Shame too, the LE were lookers!
lol. I lol'd at the quoted comment too. Especially after seeing them in person - they look a lot bigger in the stock photos, and I was thinking "you know, the Denon, Kenwood, and Koss full-size cans are around the same weight (in some cases more), these probably aren't that bad..." - but then they're more in-line with the ESW9 in size (but weigh over twice as much).post #1258 of 15673/16/13 at 11:36pmBeats Studios. I wasn't satisfied with the sound quality. Too much bass. Muddy bass IMO. Overpowered the mids and the highs-- they were just, there. Meh, but I learned from that, and found this wonderful place.post #1259 of 15673/17/13 at 6:08ampost #1260 of 15673/17/13 at 6:24am
- Headphones you regretted buying the most
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 3 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 12 seconds ago
- › Customs vs Universals - Best bang for your buck - Noble vs Sony... 58 seconds ago
- › New Graphene Driver being developed by MIT. 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic is looking for testers who want to check-out our new... 3 minutes ago
- › Which headphone amp/dac for B&W p7's 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 4 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude