I ordered concerto. He told me that he will send amp today early in the morning. Sliver one. Now i just have to wait few days. Usually around 5 days... But its hard to wait. I would like to have it now on my table with T1 plugged in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 7/15/15 at 1:08am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Don''t want to try a bunch of entry level amps.. would like a solid amp in the 500-700... Last post on 2/14/11 at 7:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson 160 or Meier Concerto? Last post on 9/20/10 at 5:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
REVIEW: Meier Audio Concerto headphone amp - Page 25
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 8328/3/10 at 3:37pmpost #363 of 8328/4/10 at 2:33pmQuote:
Hi ElephantTLK, I would love to hear your impressions of your new Concerto paired with the T1, especially vs. the Darkvoice 336. After much research the Stagedac+Concerto+T1 is the combination I've got my sights on. Skylab has indicated good synergy with the T1, which is very reassuring - and a principle factor in considering this setup, but other opinions on this pairing are thin on the ground and there are many indications in the T1 thread that this headphone pairs better with tube amplifiers vs. solid state.
The Concerto is attractive to me because it seems good value for money, has a strong feature set and should be versatile in pairing with different headphone types. I'm leaning toward solid state over tube for my first serious investment as it seems simpler and more reliable.
I was originally considering the HD 650 and pairing it with the Concerto, but after conversing with Jan via e-mail (a friendly and helpful chap), I'm going to go with his recommendation to upgrade to the T1 to get the best out of the Concerto (he also recommended the HD 800). I'm still working my way through the T1 thread, but the consensus appears to be that it's a significant improvement over the HD 650 and is a little more accessible than the HD 800 (it's also cheaper - which is an important factor as this expenditure is going to hurt my wallet!).
Congratulations on your new purchase - I hope you enjoy it, and please do keep us posted on your impressions!post #364 of 8328/4/10 at 3:04pm
I hope that i will get it soon. And i will try to do little review. But i am not good at writing reviews. And not so good with describing sound... But i could tell my opinnion.
I used to have HD650. It was good headphone. But never near T1. Its big difference yes. Its worth going with T1.
I hope that i will got Concerto in next days.post #365 of 8328/4/10 at 7:20pmpost #366 of 8328/4/10 at 7:22pmThread Starterpost #367 of 8328/4/10 at 7:44pmpost #368 of 8328/5/10 at 4:26pm
Great pairing indeed... MMMMM :D really gets those lows pulsating and clears up the restpost #369 of 8328/8/10 at 1:21ampost #370 of 8328/8/10 at 2:11ampost #371 of 8328/8/10 at 3:49ampost #372 of 8328/8/10 at 3:55ampost #373 of 8328/8/10 at 9:14pmpost #374 of 8328/8/10 at 9:20pm
- REVIEW: Meier Audio Concerto headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 44 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear