I ordered concerto. He told me that he will send amp today early in the morning. Sliver one. Now i just have to wait few days. Usually around 5 days... But its hard to wait. I would like to have it now on my table with T1 plugged in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 7/15/15 at 1:08am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Don''t want to try a bunch of entry level amps.. would like a solid amp in the 500-700... Last post on 2/14/11 at 7:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson 160 or Meier Concerto? Last post on 9/20/10 at 5:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
REVIEW: Meier Audio Concerto headphone amp - Page 25
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 8278/3/10 at 3:37pmpost #363 of 8278/4/10 at 2:33pmQuote:
Hi ElephantTLK, I would love to hear your impressions of your new Concerto paired with the T1, especially vs. the Darkvoice 336. After much research the Stagedac+Concerto+T1 is the combination I've got my sights on. Skylab has indicated good synergy with the T1, which is very reassuring - and a principle factor in considering this setup, but other opinions on this pairing are thin on the ground and there are many indications in the T1 thread that this headphone pairs better with tube amplifiers vs. solid state.
The Concerto is attractive to me because it seems good value for money, has a strong feature set and should be versatile in pairing with different headphone types. I'm leaning toward solid state over tube for my first serious investment as it seems simpler and more reliable.
I was originally considering the HD 650 and pairing it with the Concerto, but after conversing with Jan via e-mail (a friendly and helpful chap), I'm going to go with his recommendation to upgrade to the T1 to get the best out of the Concerto (he also recommended the HD 800). I'm still working my way through the T1 thread, but the consensus appears to be that it's a significant improvement over the HD 650 and is a little more accessible than the HD 800 (it's also cheaper - which is an important factor as this expenditure is going to hurt my wallet!).
Congratulations on your new purchase - I hope you enjoy it, and please do keep us posted on your impressions!post #364 of 8278/4/10 at 3:04pm
I hope that i will get it soon. And i will try to do little review. But i am not good at writing reviews. And not so good with describing sound... But i could tell my opinnion.
I used to have HD650. It was good headphone. But never near T1. Its big difference yes. Its worth going with T1.
I hope that i will got Concerto in next days.post #365 of 8278/4/10 at 7:20pmpost #366 of 8278/4/10 at 7:22pmThread Starterpost #367 of 8278/4/10 at 7:44pmpost #368 of 8278/5/10 at 4:26pm
Great pairing indeed... MMMMM :D really gets those lows pulsating and clears up the restpost #369 of 8278/8/10 at 1:21ampost #370 of 8278/8/10 at 2:11ampost #371 of 8278/8/10 at 3:49ampost #372 of 8278/8/10 at 3:55ampost #373 of 8278/8/10 at 9:14pmpost #374 of 8278/8/10 at 9:20pm
- REVIEW: Meier Audio Concerto headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 53 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Shure se215 vs se846 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 9 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 10 minutes ago
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear