Thanks alot for the review.. it was really helpful! :D
Related Forum Threads
- The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information. Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:23am in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:36 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Frustrated with Fiio Last post on 10/13/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO amp for SoundMAGIC E10 Last post on 10/7/12 at 9:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
This will be a short synopsis of my findings after a few weeks with these. What they come with: First of all, they are shipped with a good deal of extras, including a longer studio-aimed cord,...
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
[Impression] FiiO E7 (warning: lot of pics!!!) - Page 11
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi, new here. Very curious to know izzit the E7 pair with laptops/desktop 2.1 speakers (example : Edifier S530) will perform well?? Ofcoz compare with ext. or int. sound card. Planing to get better SQ for my speaker, but don't know izzit E7 is my smart choice or not? Please give me some advise.
I got E7 from Jaben malaysia...the soundstage is wider its funs with the bass boast option....but i was wondering as the DAC is only functioning when using the USB audio in mode?? when i was connecting the E7 with the mp3 player using the 3.5mm audio in,will it be the DAC functioning?? or just the normal amplifying mode for the headphone??
This might be usable as a DAC with items that have USB Host on-the-go as I assume the iPad does. I have been looking into using it with the HTC Desire and someone has got usb host working on it but it currently is not in a rom build. The only issue is that there is no power out via the HTC desire so the DAC/amp would have to supply all the power.
One other use, for those in the UK that got the £50 O2 joggler's this should work with either the joggler OS or ubuntu, which should substantially improve the sound output of the device.
I did a small comparison b/w the uDAC and E7 before (in the comment section). Not really want to update to uDAC2 since I won't have a lot use of it. If uDAC2 is indeed better than the old uDAC, then maybe it will worthwhile.
bump thread because I really curious about this :D
Wow, as an obsessive review reader for anything I am looking to purchase, thank you for a great review ClieOS! In-Depth, comprehensive, plenty of pics, simply fantastic.
Anywho, I'm curios if this might be overkill for some AKG 142's that I'm looking at getting. This and the E5 seem to be leading candidates at the moment for a portable amp, and I love that this is also a DAC. Worth the extra $$?
- [Impression] FiiO E7 (warning: lot of pics!!!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › WTT: My Fiio X3 for your Headphone/IEM (Open to read my Wish List) 23 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 24 seconds ago
- › HP Use - Not Becoming a Victim of Crime 52 seconds ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › Tablets with USB-Audio that can handle large Hard-drives? 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Onkyo A-5VL - A game changer 2 minutes ago
- › V Moda Crossfade M100, Mad dog. alpha dog or hifiman he-400 for... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO newsflash: James’ latest firmware update cures cancer (we hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi