- 1,175 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: Redondo Beach CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information. Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:23am in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:36am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Frustrated with Fiio Last post on 10/13/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO amp for SoundMAGIC E10 Last post on 10/7/12 at 9:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
[Impression] FiiO E7 (warning: lot of pics!!!) - Page 10
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Got an email answer from Fiio this morning. The E7 is set for a May 10 release. Hope that's true! This will be my first true portable amp. Toyed with the Bithead, but it's just too big to lug around.
This is posted under the Fiio section of headfi
Willing to take the chance. I hope I'm not wrong. I really don't like carrying ams with me. Cables and the extra bulk just make me feel like I am tied down. I'm a very active person, so less is more for me!
If this one doesn't work out so well, the pico slim looks like it would do just fine. Not sure where to buy one though.
Thanks for the impressions. I need to grab a new amp with a Line Out cable, and this may be my choice. The site has a date of May 15th set.
Also, I am disappointed that they don't call look exactly like that, the NON SPECIAL EDITION doesn't look as great. The Grey front is meh. But it's not really about looks anyway.
Can you use this as a usb-powered DAC/amp without using power from the battery? I'm looking for a dac/amp to use with my laptop, and I don't really need it to be battery powered unless I use it with a portable player.
The E7 can switch off the USB charge in the MENU, so it can improve the S/N( less hiss), and used in some special situation, for example, when connecting to iPad!
Yes, you can. Just change the setting in the menu to enable / disable USB charging at your wise.
Sorry, don't have Icon Mobile to compare to and I don't really think Icon Mobile will be any better than E7 SQ wise (I have seen picture of Icon Mobile inner).
- [Impression] FiiO E7 (warning: lot of pics!!!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Electrodynamic and electrostatic headphones now obsolete ? 3 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 8 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe