So someone stole these from my apartment last week. I left them over the weekend and they were gone when I got back. My roommate had a thing and I'm guessing some random took it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/8/10
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 4/11/11
- brandMonster Cabletagged by System, 6/24/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, Klipsch Custom 3's, Image X 10's or IE8's? Last post on 11/29/11 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Not Noob Advice. Last post on 1/2/12 at 11:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM is perfect for me? Last post on 5/20/11 at 10:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
MY GOD!!! I have just received my headphones! I have been putting them through there initial paces straight from the box, after just 30 mins I have had to come here to let you know my experience so...
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Monster Turbine Pro Copper - Page 111post #1651 of 17459/16/11 at 9:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1652 of 17459/17/11 at 4:25ampost #1653 of 17459/17/11 at 2:14pmpost #1654 of 17459/17/11 at 2:17pmQuote:
Try Sony hybrids.post #1655 of 17459/17/11 at 3:18pmpost #1656 of 17459/21/11 at 2:15pm
The best for me are the small size foam super tips (i think the white ones).
Loving the Coppers....any idea which full size over-ear can would have a similar sound signature to the Coppers?post #1657 of 17459/21/11 at 2:53pm
That's a tough one. I suppose you could try HFI2400, but it is a little less transparent and more laid-back than the Coppers. You might love it. There's also HD600, but it will lack some speed versus MTPC; it is an excellent headphone and quite natural sounding. You will need a real good amp to go with it like a Dynalo or M-Stage. HFI2400 will require an amp if you have a volume-limited player, even an E5/6 will do if you are on a tight budget, though a better amp will bring out more of the headphone's potential.
Edited by Mad Max - 9/21/11 at 2:54pmpost #1658 of 17459/21/11 at 4:39pmHi Max,
Thanks for the quick answer. I do own the inexpensive Fiio E7 but I just today received both, the Ultrasone Pro 900 and the Pro 2900 in the mail. So I guess I wont be able to afford any more for the next months. The Hifi2400 sounds really interesting though...
The Coppers are (except maybe for their fit, they are pretty heavy) are an exceptional IEM to my ears...highly recommended, especially for bass heavy music like Hip Hoppost #1659 of 17459/21/11 at 6:42pmpost #1660 of 17459/24/11 at 4:05pm
Sorry to hear that SurfWax. That would really sting.
Does anyone know if Monster changed the tuning of these at some point or something? Meh, I guess what I've seen people say about our memories not being very good when it comes to how something sounds is true. These are fantastic but I think I prefer the Miles Davis due to the mids on them. The mids on these aren't recessed or anything; I guess I just like forward mids.post #1661 of 17459/24/11 at 4:10pmpost #1662 of 17459/24/11 at 4:16pm
The reason why I'm curious is partly due to dweaver's review of them:
He mentions how people seem to report to different sound sigs. And I remember mine sounding a little leaner, less warm. Who knows.post #1663 of 17459/24/11 at 5:35pm
Funny. He says he burned one in differently from the other, thus the supposed changes.Quote:
Fit can affect the sound that drastically - tips used will contribute as well.
No complaints about the bump in the midrange (~3kHz)? Makes things a bit shouty on occasion. Or maybe I've spent too much time lately with K701.
I would say that the Coppers have a balanced sound, that is, none of the frequencies overtake the others significantly, but there is certainly room for improvement, especially in the midrange and treble.
My MTPC hasn't changed since burn-in finished (when it seemed to to me).
Well, even RE252 and RE0 sound funny if I haven't used my IEMs after a while. Then my brain adjusts to them and they sound better, lol.
TF10, however, sounded awesome yesterday, sounds awesome today, and will sound awesome tomorrow. =]post #1664 of 17459/27/11 at 3:09amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 31 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 45 seconds ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 47 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 1 minute ago
- › Electro Magnetic Amplifier Co. 535SE Headphone Amplifier/Preamplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear