So someone stole these from my apartment last week. I left them over the weekend and they were gone when I got back. My roommate had a thing and I'm guessing some random took it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/8/10
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 4/11/11
- brandMonster Cabletagged by System, 6/24/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, Klipsch Custom 3's, Image X 10's or IE8's? Last post on 11/29/11 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Not Noob Advice. Last post on 1/2/12 at 11:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM is perfect for me? Last post on 5/20/11 at 10:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper - Page 111
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try Sony hybrids.
The best for me are the small size foam super tips (i think the white ones).
Loving the Coppers....any idea which full size over-ear can would have a similar sound signature to the Coppers?
That's a tough one. I suppose you could try HFI2400, but it is a little less transparent and more laid-back than the Coppers. You might love it. There's also HD600, but it will lack some speed versus MTPC; it is an excellent headphone and quite natural sounding. You will need a real good amp to go with it like a Dynalo or M-Stage. HFI2400 will require an amp if you have a volume-limited player, even an E5/6 will do if you are on a tight budget, though a better amp will bring out more of the headphone's potential.
Edited by Mad Max - 9/21/11 at 2:54pm
Thanks for the quick answer. I do own the inexpensive Fiio E7 but I just today received both, the Ultrasone Pro 900 and the Pro 2900 in the mail. So I guess I wont be able to afford any more for the next months. The Hifi2400 sounds really interesting though...
The Coppers are (except maybe for their fit, they are pretty heavy) are an exceptional IEM to my ears...highly recommended, especially for bass heavy music like Hip Hop
Sorry to hear that SurfWax. That would really sting.
Does anyone know if Monster changed the tuning of these at some point or something? Meh, I guess what I've seen people say about our memories not being very good when it comes to how something sounds is true. These are fantastic but I think I prefer the Miles Davis due to the mids on them. The mids on these aren't recessed or anything; I guess I just like forward mids.
The reason why I'm curious is partly due to dweaver's review of them:
He mentions how people seem to report to different sound sigs. And I remember mine sounding a little leaner, less warm. Who knows.
Funny. He says he burned one in differently from the other, thus the supposed changes.
Fit can affect the sound that drastically - tips used will contribute as well.
No complaints about the bump in the midrange (~3kHz)? Makes things a bit shouty on occasion. Or maybe I've spent too much time lately with K701.
I would say that the Coppers have a balanced sound, that is, none of the frequencies overtake the others significantly, but there is certainly room for improvement, especially in the midrange and treble.
My MTPC hasn't changed since burn-in finished (when it seemed to to me).
Well, even RE252 and RE0 sound funny if I haven't used my IEMs after a while. Then my brain adjusts to them and they sound better, lol.
TF10, however, sounded awesome yesterday, sounds awesome today, and will sound awesome tomorrow. =]
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 21 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 21 seconds ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 48 seconds ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › Mezzo Hifi - New AK120/AK100 Mods (WM8741 in software mode) 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Over-ear headphones for about $150 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2