So someone stole these from my apartment last week. I left them over the weekend and they were gone when I got back. My roommate had a thing and I'm guessing some random took it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/8/10
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 4/11/11
- brandMonster Cabletagged by System, 6/24/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, Klipsch Custom 3's, Image X 10's or IE8's? Last post on 11/29/11 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Not Noob Advice. Last post on 1/2/12 at 11:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM is perfect for me? Last post on 5/20/11 at 10:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper - Page 111
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try Sony hybrids.
The best for me are the small size foam super tips (i think the white ones).
Loving the Coppers....any idea which full size over-ear can would have a similar sound signature to the Coppers?
That's a tough one. I suppose you could try HFI2400, but it is a little less transparent and more laid-back than the Coppers. You might love it. There's also HD600, but it will lack some speed versus MTPC; it is an excellent headphone and quite natural sounding. You will need a real good amp to go with it like a Dynalo or M-Stage. HFI2400 will require an amp if you have a volume-limited player, even an E5/6 will do if you are on a tight budget, though a better amp will bring out more of the headphone's potential.
Edited by Mad Max - 9/21/11 at 2:54pm
Thanks for the quick answer. I do own the inexpensive Fiio E7 but I just today received both, the Ultrasone Pro 900 and the Pro 2900 in the mail. So I guess I wont be able to afford any more for the next months. The Hifi2400 sounds really interesting though...
The Coppers are (except maybe for their fit, they are pretty heavy) are an exceptional IEM to my ears...highly recommended, especially for bass heavy music like Hip Hop
Sorry to hear that SurfWax. That would really sting.
Does anyone know if Monster changed the tuning of these at some point or something? Meh, I guess what I've seen people say about our memories not being very good when it comes to how something sounds is true. These are fantastic but I think I prefer the Miles Davis due to the mids on them. The mids on these aren't recessed or anything; I guess I just like forward mids.
The reason why I'm curious is partly due to dweaver's review of them:
He mentions how people seem to report to different sound sigs. And I remember mine sounding a little leaner, less warm. Who knows.
Funny. He says he burned one in differently from the other, thus the supposed changes.
Fit can affect the sound that drastically - tips used will contribute as well.
No complaints about the bump in the midrange (~3kHz)? Makes things a bit shouty on occasion. Or maybe I've spent too much time lately with K701.
I would say that the Coppers have a balanced sound, that is, none of the frequencies overtake the others significantly, but there is certainly room for improvement, especially in the midrange and treble.
My MTPC hasn't changed since burn-in finished (when it seemed to to me).
Well, even RE252 and RE0 sound funny if I haven't used my IEMs after a while. Then my brain adjusts to them and they sound better, lol.
TF10, however, sounded awesome yesterday, sounds awesome today, and will sound awesome tomorrow. =]
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X1 (US) 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Sony EX1000 with box, case, two cables, New Sony and Comply tips 5 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 6 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 6 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)