So someone stole these from my apartment last week. I left them over the weekend and they were gone when I got back. My roommate had a thing and I'm guessing some random took it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/8/10
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 4/11/11
- brandMonster Cabletagged by System, 6/24/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, Klipsch Custom 3's, Image X 10's or IE8's? Last post on 11/29/11 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Not Noob Advice. Last post on 1/2/12 at 11:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM is perfect for me? Last post on 5/20/11 at 10:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper - Page 111
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try Sony hybrids.
The best for me are the small size foam super tips (i think the white ones).
Loving the Coppers....any idea which full size over-ear can would have a similar sound signature to the Coppers?
That's a tough one. I suppose you could try HFI2400, but it is a little less transparent and more laid-back than the Coppers. You might love it. There's also HD600, but it will lack some speed versus MTPC; it is an excellent headphone and quite natural sounding. You will need a real good amp to go with it like a Dynalo or M-Stage. HFI2400 will require an amp if you have a volume-limited player, even an E5/6 will do if you are on a tight budget, though a better amp will bring out more of the headphone's potential.
Edited by Mad Max - 9/21/11 at 2:54pm
Thanks for the quick answer. I do own the inexpensive Fiio E7 but I just today received both, the Ultrasone Pro 900 and the Pro 2900 in the mail. So I guess I wont be able to afford any more for the next months. The Hifi2400 sounds really interesting though...
The Coppers are (except maybe for their fit, they are pretty heavy) are an exceptional IEM to my ears...highly recommended, especially for bass heavy music like Hip Hop
Sorry to hear that SurfWax. That would really sting.
Does anyone know if Monster changed the tuning of these at some point or something? Meh, I guess what I've seen people say about our memories not being very good when it comes to how something sounds is true. These are fantastic but I think I prefer the Miles Davis due to the mids on them. The mids on these aren't recessed or anything; I guess I just like forward mids.
The reason why I'm curious is partly due to dweaver's review of them:
He mentions how people seem to report to different sound sigs. And I remember mine sounding a little leaner, less warm. Who knows.
Funny. He says he burned one in differently from the other, thus the supposed changes.
Fit can affect the sound that drastically - tips used will contribute as well.
No complaints about the bump in the midrange (~3kHz)? Makes things a bit shouty on occasion. Or maybe I've spent too much time lately with K701.
I would say that the Coppers have a balanced sound, that is, none of the frequencies overtake the others significantly, but there is certainly room for improvement, especially in the midrange and treble.
My MTPC hasn't changed since burn-in finished (when it seemed to to me).
Well, even RE252 and RE0 sound funny if I haven't used my IEMs after a while. Then my brain adjusts to them and they sound better, lol.
TF10, however, sounded awesome yesterday, sounds awesome today, and will sound awesome tomorrow. =]
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 seconds ago
- › Ghentaudio Cables - Impressions & Opinions. (First impressions &... 56 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones and IEMs for glasses wearer 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 8 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)