Just ordered some coppers off of amazon, should be here friday. A lot cheaper buying them from the US then buying them in store from Canada even with the $80 in shipping and importing fees. Also got an E5 and an L9 can't wait until everything arrives.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/8/10
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 4/11/11
- brandMonster Cabletagged by System, 6/24/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, Klipsch Custom 3's, Image X 10's or IE8's? Last post on 11/29/11 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Not Noob Advice. Last post on 1/2/12 at 11:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM is perfect for me? Last post on 5/20/11 at 10:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper - Page 109
Gear mentioned in this thread:
got mine for 222 euro from redcoon when they had a monster sale or just failed at putting the prices in their system (its 300 euro in every other webstore and it changed back to 300 2 hours after i ordered).
anyways I'm kinda enjoying 'm. the main difference between this and my cheaper headphones is a bit more clear instruments and good instrument sepperation.(than again, i know no1 with a good rig to fully test 'm like I'd want to)
Its not like the sounds is more full now(or i think you call it warm on this forum) (or atleast thats what i'm experiencing straight from my ipod/ipad)
In the beginning I used the white supertips but they slided off so fast that I lost 1 after just 2 weeks of use which was a shame so now i got to use the tree tips, since in the foam tips the plastic got loose from the foam
anyways im having a bit of a glue problem on my left earphone so I'm sending 'm back for warranty to monster as soon as I find time for it.
Edited by pauk - 5/13/11 at 4:37pm
Just got my replacement pair of refurbs. They sent me the old MTPC, you know, the one without the revised strain relief. Kinda weird considering I had the new model before. Not a big deal I suppose, but I don't think I'll bother with Monster in the future. Good news is it seems completely devoid of driver flex.
hey guys, im new to the hobby as well as to the site, and right now i have the turbine coppers and im wondering how much it would benefit from an amp specifically the fiio e11 or e7. thanks.
I would love to know this as well if anyone has any advice...
IMO, the Monsters benefit very well from a good amp. If you have no line-out on your DAP then get a ZO. If you do then wait for the ZO v.2 or perhaps Leckerton UHA4/6S or Arrow 4G. The E7 has a DAC but it's amp is pretty weak. The E11 I haven't heard but worry from reading it wouldn't have the transparency I would want personally but it is priced right. The CMoy BB seems to be good as well for the price but looks might be an issue, lol.
Has anybody tried the AMB Mini3 with the Coppers? I'm a bit on a budget right now since I just bought these and I really want to know how the both pair up, especially with a portable player. Thanks
BTW, Love my MTPC's.
The MTPC have benefited from every decent amp that I have coupled it with.
Got my third pair of Coppers recently(*sigh*). They sound a bit fuller and more veiled than I remember. It must be because they aren't burned-in yet. Everything else seems all well and good though, no driver flex or mismatched volume levels or anything.
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Need an amp recommendation for my growing collection 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › Hi everyone! Can anyone help with choosing a nice pair of... 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7: Does it support stereo and line-in upmixing to... 4 minutes ago
- › Thinksound Rain2 to pour in ears soon: Impressions and Discussions... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2