Just ordered some coppers off of amazon, should be here friday. A lot cheaper buying them from the US then buying them in store from Canada even with the $80 in shipping and importing fees. Also got an E5 and an L9 can't wait until everything arrives.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/8/10
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 4/11/11
- brandMonster Cabletagged by System, 6/24/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, Klipsch Custom 3's, Image X 10's or IE8's? Last post on 11/29/11 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Not Noob Advice. Last post on 1/2/12 at 11:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM is perfect for me? Last post on 5/20/11 at 10:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The AKG K550 revisited. At the time, shortly after I bought my Audio Technica A900Xs I had auditioned the AKG's and I felt my choice for the A900Xs was the right one. I felt the K550s had this...
I have got these recently and I am very happy with my purchase. Denon has not failed me so far and I have used few of their products. I think somebody in Denon knows that the high quality will make...
Edifier K180 Communicator Earbud In many ways the Edifier H180 is a classic. As of 2017, they have been around for four years, earning a nice reputation at Head-Fi. The slightly different K180...
DisclaimerThis sample was sent to me for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions and observations here are my own based on my experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the...
Monster Turbine Pro Copper - Page 109post #1621 of 17475/13/11 at 3:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1622 of 17475/13/11 at 3:57pm
got mine for 222 euro from redcoon when they had a monster sale or just failed at putting the prices in their system (its 300 euro in every other webstore and it changed back to 300 2 hours after i ordered).
anyways I'm kinda enjoying 'm. the main difference between this and my cheaper headphones is a bit more clear instruments and good instrument sepperation.(than again, i know no1 with a good rig to fully test 'm like I'd want to)
Its not like the sounds is more full now(or i think you call it warm on this forum) (or atleast thats what i'm experiencing straight from my ipod/ipad)
In the beginning I used the white supertips but they slided off so fast that I lost 1 after just 2 weeks of use which was a shame so now i got to use the tree tips, since in the foam tips the plastic got loose from the foam
anyways im having a bit of a glue problem on my left earphone so I'm sending 'm back for warranty to monster as soon as I find time for it.
Edited by pauk - 5/13/11 at 4:37pmpost #1623 of 17476/15/11 at 3:22pm
Just got my replacement pair of refurbs. They sent me the old MTPC, you know, the one without the revised strain relief. Kinda weird considering I had the new model before. Not a big deal I suppose, but I don't think I'll bother with Monster in the future. Good news is it seems completely devoid of driver flex.post #1624 of 17477/20/11 at 5:59am
hey guys, im new to the hobby as well as to the site, and right now i have the turbine coppers and im wondering how much it would benefit from an amp specifically the fiio e11 or e7. thanks.post #1625 of 17477/20/11 at 1:02pmpost #1626 of 17477/21/11 at 1:26pm
I would love to know this as well if anyone has any advice...post #1627 of 17477/21/11 at 1:40pm
IMO, the Monsters benefit very well from a good amp. If you have no line-out on your DAP then get a ZO. If you do then wait for the ZO v.2 or perhaps Leckerton UHA4/6S or Arrow 4G. The E7 has a DAC but it's amp is pretty weak. The E11 I haven't heard but worry from reading it wouldn't have the transparency I would want personally but it is priced right. The CMoy BB seems to be good as well for the price but looks might be an issue, lol.post #1628 of 17477/22/11 at 1:08am
Has anybody tried the AMB Mini3 with the Coppers? I'm a bit on a budget right now since I just bought these and I really want to know how the both pair up, especially with a portable player. Thanks
BTW, Love my MTPC's.post #1629 of 17477/22/11 at 9:22am
The MTPC have benefited from every decent amp that I have coupled it with.post #1630 of 17477/22/11 at 9:29am
Love the coppers through an amp. Sound pretty decent straight out the headphone jack of an Itouch, but just great with my setup. Not a hint of background noise either.post #1631 of 17477/22/11 at 10:48ampost #1632 of 17477/22/11 at 12:05pmpost #1633 of 17477/22/11 at 3:27pmpost #1634 of 17477/28/11 at 10:08ampost #1635 of 17478/10/11 at 6:17pm
Got my third pair of Coppers recently(*sigh*). They sound a bit fuller and more veiled than I remember. It must be because they aren't burned-in yet. Everything else seems all well and good though, no driver flex or mismatched volume levels or anything.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Music Game IX 10 seconds ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 /w short directional RCA cables 11 seconds ago
- › Thinking of trying out vinyl? 25 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. Available on... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › LEAR BTC-01 by glassmonkey
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pro HD by Nymphonomaniac
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear