Just ordered some coppers off of amazon, should be here friday. A lot cheaper buying them from the US then buying them in store from Canada even with the $80 in shipping and importing fees. Also got an E5 and an L9 can't wait until everything arrives.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/8/10
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 4/11/11
- brandMonster Cabletagged by System, 6/24/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, Klipsch Custom 3's, Image X 10's or IE8's? Last post on 11/29/11 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Not Noob Advice. Last post on 1/2/12 at 11:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM is perfect for me? Last post on 5/20/11 at 10:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Huaham E701 Silence Dreamer in-ear monitor was on sale for $26.99 USD on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review Introduction Many thanks to samma3a.com for providing me with a ASG2.5 for a week to review. Aurisonics is a Nashville, Tennessee, US based company that produces...
For music on the go. This are my favourites for the moment. I rate it even higher than the Sennheiser Momentum because the cans are much more comfortable. In terms of Bass qualities,I prefer...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper - Page 109
Gear mentioned in this thread:
got mine for 222 euro from redcoon when they had a monster sale or just failed at putting the prices in their system (its 300 euro in every other webstore and it changed back to 300 2 hours after i ordered).
anyways I'm kinda enjoying 'm. the main difference between this and my cheaper headphones is a bit more clear instruments and good instrument sepperation.(than again, i know no1 with a good rig to fully test 'm like I'd want to)
Its not like the sounds is more full now(or i think you call it warm on this forum) (or atleast thats what i'm experiencing straight from my ipod/ipad)
In the beginning I used the white supertips but they slided off so fast that I lost 1 after just 2 weeks of use which was a shame so now i got to use the tree tips, since in the foam tips the plastic got loose from the foam
anyways im having a bit of a glue problem on my left earphone so I'm sending 'm back for warranty to monster as soon as I find time for it.
Edited by pauk - 5/13/11 at 4:37pm
Just got my replacement pair of refurbs. They sent me the old MTPC, you know, the one without the revised strain relief. Kinda weird considering I had the new model before. Not a big deal I suppose, but I don't think I'll bother with Monster in the future. Good news is it seems completely devoid of driver flex.
hey guys, im new to the hobby as well as to the site, and right now i have the turbine coppers and im wondering how much it would benefit from an amp specifically the fiio e11 or e7. thanks.
I would love to know this as well if anyone has any advice...
IMO, the Monsters benefit very well from a good amp. If you have no line-out on your DAP then get a ZO. If you do then wait for the ZO v.2 or perhaps Leckerton UHA4/6S or Arrow 4G. The E7 has a DAC but it's amp is pretty weak. The E11 I haven't heard but worry from reading it wouldn't have the transparency I would want personally but it is priced right. The CMoy BB seems to be good as well for the price but looks might be an issue, lol.
Has anybody tried the AMB Mini3 with the Coppers? I'm a bit on a budget right now since I just bought these and I really want to know how the both pair up, especially with a portable player. Thanks
BTW, Love my MTPC's.
The MTPC have benefited from every decent amp that I have coupled it with.
Got my third pair of Coppers recently(*sigh*). They sound a bit fuller and more veiled than I remember. It must be because they aren't burned-in yet. Everything else seems all well and good though, no driver flex or mismatched volume levels or anything.
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › High end Bakoon headphone amp Japan version discussion thread and... 17 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › T.H.E. Show headphonium in 2015? 1 minute ago
- › Which SR-009 amp sounds the most realistic to you? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum M2 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 5 minutes ago
- › Capacity and the new astell kern DAC's 5 minutes ago
- › The 1963 Amperex Holland 7308 Bugle Boy, The Tube That Doesn't Exist 5 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by mark2410
- › Huaham Ultimate Edition E701 Noodle Style Ergonomics Noise... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2