Just ordered some coppers off of amazon, should be here friday. A lot cheaper buying them from the US then buying them in store from Canada even with the $80 in shipping and importing fees. Also got an E5 and an L9 can't wait until everything arrives.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/8/10
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 4/11/11
- brandMonster Cabletagged by System, 6/24/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- yet Another Dunu Trident Review Last post on 10/11/11 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, Klipsch Custom 3's, Image X 10's or IE8's? Last post on 11/29/11 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Not Noob Advice. Last post on 1/2/12 at 11:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM is perfect for me? Last post on 5/20/11 at 10:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Copper - Page 109
Gear mentioned in this thread:
got mine for 222 euro from redcoon when they had a monster sale or just failed at putting the prices in their system (its 300 euro in every other webstore and it changed back to 300 2 hours after i ordered).
anyways I'm kinda enjoying 'm. the main difference between this and my cheaper headphones is a bit more clear instruments and good instrument sepperation.(than again, i know no1 with a good rig to fully test 'm like I'd want to)
Its not like the sounds is more full now(or i think you call it warm on this forum) (or atleast thats what i'm experiencing straight from my ipod/ipad)
In the beginning I used the white supertips but they slided off so fast that I lost 1 after just 2 weeks of use which was a shame so now i got to use the tree tips, since in the foam tips the plastic got loose from the foam
anyways im having a bit of a glue problem on my left earphone so I'm sending 'm back for warranty to monster as soon as I find time for it.
Edited by pauk - 5/13/11 at 4:37pm
Just got my replacement pair of refurbs. They sent me the old MTPC, you know, the one without the revised strain relief. Kinda weird considering I had the new model before. Not a big deal I suppose, but I don't think I'll bother with Monster in the future. Good news is it seems completely devoid of driver flex.
hey guys, im new to the hobby as well as to the site, and right now i have the turbine coppers and im wondering how much it would benefit from an amp specifically the fiio e11 or e7. thanks.
I would love to know this as well if anyone has any advice...
IMO, the Monsters benefit very well from a good amp. If you have no line-out on your DAP then get a ZO. If you do then wait for the ZO v.2 or perhaps Leckerton UHA4/6S or Arrow 4G. The E7 has a DAC but it's amp is pretty weak. The E11 I haven't heard but worry from reading it wouldn't have the transparency I would want personally but it is priced right. The CMoy BB seems to be good as well for the price but looks might be an issue, lol.
Has anybody tried the AMB Mini3 with the Coppers? I'm a bit on a budget right now since I just bought these and I really want to know how the both pair up, especially with a portable player. Thanks
BTW, Love my MTPC's.
The MTPC have benefited from every decent amp that I have coupled it with.
Got my third pair of Coppers recently(*sigh*). They sound a bit fuller and more veiled than I remember. It must be because they aren't burned-in yet. Everything else seems all well and good though, no driver flex or mismatched volume levels or anything.
- Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 22 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TE-05 Japanese Price, Release Date Announced 2 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Nordost Heimdall headphone cable 7 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)