Still waiting for my sample set, but I wrote the wrong zip code in the email and they where sent before I could correct it to the right address just zip code was wrong. I hope they still come ... lol
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productBLOX TM5tagged by System, 6/27/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 9/13/11
- productTTVJ Millet Portable Hybridtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Gaming: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro or Audio-Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need help on headphones ( Sennheiser, AT or Sony or Beyerdynamics) Last post on 11/16/12 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer Last post on 10/20/12 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1 - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1589/9/11 at 3:24pm
I gained magical powers from the lack of people reading my reviews and subscribing to me :)post #153 of 1589/9/11 at 4:26pm
lol, I was subscribed to your thread...
I am happy for you anyway, lol
Btw, How is it in the bass department? I have tried, as-charm, mx980 but ended up giving up on earbud because the sound is never full. the biggest problem for me is bass extension and when there is a bit of noise, the bass is mostly lost in the noise, leaving only mids and highs, giving the sensation of incomplete sound.Quote:
Edited by mcnoiserdc - 9/9/11 at 4:35pmpost #154 of 1589/9/11 at 10:03pm
kostalex, just wonder if they have sent you the improved batch of m2c? compared to the old ones, the improved version has more organic sound and not sibilant.post #155 of 1589/9/11 at 10:12pmThread Starterpost #156 of 1589/10/11 at 2:19pm
I broke my sewing machine, my custom velours for the lcd2 won't be ready until i can get a new one heh, maybe I can get out to the crafts store tomorrow. The beta pads looked really good heh!post #157 of 1589/10/11 at 3:01pmpost #158 of 1589/12/11 at 11:30pm
You definitely need to give the new m2c a try, they sound very close to tm5, tm5 may sound a bit more organic and less veiled, but from memory these two have almost identical sound quality.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 18 seconds ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear