Still waiting for my sample set, but I wrote the wrong zip code in the email and they where sent before I could correct it to the right address just zip code was wrong. I hope they still come ... lol
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productBLOX TM5tagged by System, 6/27/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 9/13/11
- productTTVJ Millet Portable Hybridtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Gaming: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro or Audio-Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need help on headphones ( Sennheiser, AT or Sony or Beyerdynamics) Last post on 11/16/12 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer Last post on 10/20/12 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1 - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1589/9/11 at 3:24pm
I gained magical powers from the lack of people reading my reviews and subscribing to me :)post #153 of 1589/9/11 at 4:26pm
lol, I was subscribed to your thread...
I am happy for you anyway, lol
Btw, How is it in the bass department? I have tried, as-charm, mx980 but ended up giving up on earbud because the sound is never full. the biggest problem for me is bass extension and when there is a bit of noise, the bass is mostly lost in the noise, leaving only mids and highs, giving the sensation of incomplete sound.Quote:
Edited by mcnoiserdc - 9/9/11 at 4:35pmpost #154 of 1589/9/11 at 10:03pm
kostalex, just wonder if they have sent you the improved batch of m2c? compared to the old ones, the improved version has more organic sound and not sibilant.post #155 of 1589/9/11 at 10:12pmThread Starterpost #156 of 1589/10/11 at 2:19pm
I broke my sewing machine, my custom velours for the lcd2 won't be ready until i can get a new one heh, maybe I can get out to the crafts store tomorrow. The beta pads looked really good heh!post #157 of 1589/10/11 at 3:01pmpost #158 of 1589/12/11 at 11:30pm
You definitely need to give the new m2c a try, they sound very close to tm5, tm5 may sound a bit more organic and less veiled, but from memory these two have almost identical sound quality.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 49 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 49 seconds ago
- › [FS] Hifiman HE-400i [EU] 50 seconds ago
- › cassette decks 58 seconds ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear