Still waiting for my sample set, but I wrote the wrong zip code in the email and they where sent before I could correct it to the right address just zip code was wrong. I hope they still come ... lol
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productBLOX TM5tagged by System, 6/27/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 9/13/11
- productTTVJ Millet Portable Hybridtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Gaming: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro or Audio-Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need help on headphones ( Sennheiser, AT or Sony or Beyerdynamics) Last post on 11/16/12 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer Last post on 10/20/12 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1 - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1589/9/11 at 3:24pm
I gained magical powers from the lack of people reading my reviews and subscribing to me :)post #153 of 1589/9/11 at 4:26pm
lol, I was subscribed to your thread...
I am happy for you anyway, lol
Btw, How is it in the bass department? I have tried, as-charm, mx980 but ended up giving up on earbud because the sound is never full. the biggest problem for me is bass extension and when there is a bit of noise, the bass is mostly lost in the noise, leaving only mids and highs, giving the sensation of incomplete sound.Quote:
Edited by mcnoiserdc - 9/9/11 at 4:35pmpost #154 of 1589/9/11 at 10:03pm
kostalex, just wonder if they have sent you the improved batch of m2c? compared to the old ones, the improved version has more organic sound and not sibilant.post #155 of 1589/9/11 at 10:12pmThread Starterpost #156 of 1589/10/11 at 2:19pm
I broke my sewing machine, my custom velours for the lcd2 won't be ready until i can get a new one heh, maybe I can get out to the crafts store tomorrow. The beta pads looked really good heh!post #157 of 1589/10/11 at 3:01pmpost #158 of 1589/12/11 at 11:30pm
You definitely need to give the new m2c a try, they sound very close to tm5, tm5 may sound a bit more organic and less veiled, but from memory these two have almost identical sound quality.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 58 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic T51p Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3