Still waiting for my sample set, but I wrote the wrong zip code in the email and they where sent before I could correct it to the right address just zip code was wrong. I hope they still come ... lol
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productBLOX TM5tagged by System, 6/27/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 9/13/11
- productTTVJ Millet Portable Hybridtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Gaming: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro or Audio-Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need help on headphones ( Sennheiser, AT or Sony or Beyerdynamics) Last post on 11/16/12 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer Last post on 10/20/12 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just bought this headphone this week. In the stores, I tested the headphone selections using Samsung Galaxy S7 Exynos version and Spotify's Extreme Quality. MDR-1A was the best during my test in...
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1 - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1589/9/11 at 3:24pm
I gained magical powers from the lack of people reading my reviews and subscribing to me :)post #153 of 1589/9/11 at 4:26pm
lol, I was subscribed to your thread...
I am happy for you anyway, lol
Btw, How is it in the bass department? I have tried, as-charm, mx980 but ended up giving up on earbud because the sound is never full. the biggest problem for me is bass extension and when there is a bit of noise, the bass is mostly lost in the noise, leaving only mids and highs, giving the sensation of incomplete sound.Quote:
Edited by mcnoiserdc - 9/9/11 at 4:35pmpost #154 of 1589/9/11 at 10:03pm
kostalex, just wonder if they have sent you the improved batch of m2c? compared to the old ones, the improved version has more organic sound and not sibilant.post #155 of 1589/9/11 at 10:12pmThread Starterpost #156 of 1589/10/11 at 2:19pm
I broke my sewing machine, my custom velours for the lcd2 won't be ready until i can get a new one heh, maybe I can get out to the crafts store tomorrow. The beta pads looked really good heh!post #157 of 1589/10/11 at 3:01pmpost #158 of 1589/12/11 at 11:30pm
You definitely need to give the new m2c a try, they sound very close to tm5, tm5 may sound a bit more organic and less veiled, but from memory these two have almost identical sound quality.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 23 seconds ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Elecom products- are they any good? 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...