Still waiting for my sample set, but I wrote the wrong zip code in the email and they where sent before I could correct it to the right address just zip code was wrong. I hope they still come ... lol
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productBLOX TM5tagged by System, 6/27/10
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 9/13/11
- productTTVJ Millet Portable Hybridtagged by System, 9/13/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Gaming: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro or Audio-Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need help on headphones ( Sennheiser, AT or Sony or Beyerdynamics) Last post on 11/16/12 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first timer Last post on 10/20/12 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1 - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1589/9/11 at 3:24pm
I gained magical powers from the lack of people reading my reviews and subscribing to me :)post #153 of 1589/9/11 at 4:26pm
lol, I was subscribed to your thread...
I am happy for you anyway, lol
Btw, How is it in the bass department? I have tried, as-charm, mx980 but ended up giving up on earbud because the sound is never full. the biggest problem for me is bass extension and when there is a bit of noise, the bass is mostly lost in the noise, leaving only mids and highs, giving the sensation of incomplete sound.Quote:
Edited by mcnoiserdc - 9/9/11 at 4:35pmpost #154 of 1589/9/11 at 10:03pm
kostalex, just wonder if they have sent you the improved batch of m2c? compared to the old ones, the improved version has more organic sound and not sibilant.post #155 of 1589/9/11 at 10:12pmThread Starterpost #156 of 1589/10/11 at 2:19pm
I broke my sewing machine, my custom velours for the lcd2 won't be ready until i can get a new one heh, maybe I can get out to the crafts store tomorrow. The beta pads looked really good heh!post #157 of 1589/10/11 at 3:01pmpost #158 of 1589/12/11 at 11:30pm
You definitely need to give the new m2c a try, they sound very close to tm5, tm5 may sound a bit more organic and less veiled, but from memory these two have almost identical sound quality.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BLOX TM5 - top earbud, competing with PK1 and OK1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › [US TOUR] Cayin iDAC-6 (Dual AK4490 DAC) and iHA-6 (Full Balanced... 28 seconds ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 1 minute ago
- › Review: RIVA S - High Performance Mobile Speaker 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...