- 6,794 Posts. Joined 11/2009
- Location: Chicago, IL USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 Pro bass comparison Last post on 8/17/10 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Rig around the iPhone? Possible? Last post on 8/25/10 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
[Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13 - Page 3post #31 of 462/8/10 at 3:30pmNice review @ sebhuber. Glad you've found your holy grail of iem (so far). I'm like pianist and must enjoy what I can through the e-q7 for now. Maybe one day after I hit the lottery I can make high-end customs a reality (I can dream, right?)...
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 462/8/10 at 3:58pmpost #33 of 462/8/10 at 4:06pmReally @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.post #34 of 462/8/10 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #35 of 462/8/10 at 4:11pmpost #36 of 462/8/10 at 4:15pmQuote:Really @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.
I would guess that JH13 will be a nice upgrade from both. I am sure that JH13 will offer a richer, wetter presentation with more depth and larger headstage. Both ES3X and e-Q7 are a little too dry and technical.post #37 of 462/8/10 at 5:24pmQuote:very nice review. I'm slowly saving up for the JH16 though.. since they're basically the same thing with more bass. i just love bass..
Really? You've had both pairs to compare? Wow, you must be in the media, let us know when your review article hits the stands!post #38 of 462/8/10 at 9:37pmpost #39 of 462/8/10 at 11:21pmpost #40 of 465/24/10 at 4:47pmpost #41 of 468/28/10 at 2:48ampost #42 of 468/28/10 at 6:49pmpost #43 of 468/29/10 at 9:52pm
It's just hard to believe some things sound better when you own IE8's, SE530's, W3's or whatever you have. Now I really want to get a pair, I mean the IE8's comfortably nestled in my ear are producing awesome sound as I speak. But what does even better sound like?post #44 of 468/29/10 at 10:19pmpost #45 of 468/29/10 at 10:52pm
No I just meant, I know better is going to come from these I just can't imagine what it will sound like. $1000+ is tight for a 16 year old when he's trying to get his truck on the road though. If it was just another year of being young that is where all my Christmas and birthday money would go. If I was old enough to take out a loan for these babies I would.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Head-Fi CES 2015 Highlights 19 seconds ago
- › Hava CAL! 100$ to replace it. Is denon d1100 ok? Or maybe kingston... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit SYS Passive Preamp 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Jaybirds Blue Buds X Wireless or Beats By Dr Dre Powerbeats 2 for... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)