- 7,165 Posts. Joined 11/2009
- Location: Chicago, IL USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 Pro bass comparison Last post on 8/17/10 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Rig around the iPhone? Possible? Last post on 8/25/10 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
[Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13 - Page 3post #31 of 462/8/10 at 3:30pmNice review @ sebhuber. Glad you've found your holy grail of iem (so far). I'm like pianist and must enjoy what I can through the e-q7 for now. Maybe one day after I hit the lottery I can make high-end customs a reality (I can dream, right?)...
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 462/8/10 at 3:58pmpost #33 of 462/8/10 at 4:06pmReally @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.post #34 of 462/8/10 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #35 of 462/8/10 at 4:11pmpost #36 of 462/8/10 at 4:15pmQuote:Really @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.
I would guess that JH13 will be a nice upgrade from both. I am sure that JH13 will offer a richer, wetter presentation with more depth and larger headstage. Both ES3X and e-Q7 are a little too dry and technical.post #37 of 462/8/10 at 5:24pmQuote:very nice review. I'm slowly saving up for the JH16 though.. since they're basically the same thing with more bass. i just love bass..
Really? You've had both pairs to compare? Wow, you must be in the media, let us know when your review article hits the stands!post #38 of 462/8/10 at 9:37pmpost #39 of 462/8/10 at 11:21pmpost #40 of 465/24/10 at 4:47pmpost #41 of 468/28/10 at 2:48ampost #42 of 468/28/10 at 6:49pmpost #43 of 468/29/10 at 9:52pm
It's just hard to believe some things sound better when you own IE8's, SE530's, W3's or whatever you have. Now I really want to get a pair, I mean the IE8's comfortably nestled in my ear are producing awesome sound as I speak. But what does even better sound like?post #44 of 468/29/10 at 10:19pmpost #45 of 468/29/10 at 10:52pm
No I just meant, I know better is going to come from these I just can't imagine what it will sound like. $1000+ is tight for a 16 year old when he's trying to get his truck on the road though. If it was just another year of being young that is where all my Christmas and birthday money would go. If I was old enough to take out a loan for these babies I would.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › [WTB] Focal Listen 1 minute ago
- › Class D - heaven or hell ? 2 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Choosing between Beyer T1/T5, Sony MDR-Z7 - others? 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 6 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...