- 6,568 Posts. Joined 11/2009
- Location: Chicago, IL USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 Pro bass comparison Last post on 8/17/10 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Rig around the iPhone? Possible? Last post on 8/25/10 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
[Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13 - Page 3post #31 of 462/8/10 at 3:30pmNice review @ sebhuber. Glad you've found your holy grail of iem (so far). I'm like pianist and must enjoy what I can through the e-q7 for now. Maybe one day after I hit the lottery I can make high-end customs a reality (I can dream, right?)...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 462/8/10 at 3:58pmpost #33 of 462/8/10 at 4:06pmReally @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.post #34 of 462/8/10 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #35 of 462/8/10 at 4:11pmpost #36 of 462/8/10 at 4:15pmQuote:Really @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.
I would guess that JH13 will be a nice upgrade from both. I am sure that JH13 will offer a richer, wetter presentation with more depth and larger headstage. Both ES3X and e-Q7 are a little too dry and technical.post #37 of 462/8/10 at 5:24pmQuote:very nice review. I'm slowly saving up for the JH16 though.. since they're basically the same thing with more bass. i just love bass..
Really? You've had both pairs to compare? Wow, you must be in the media, let us know when your review article hits the stands!post #38 of 462/8/10 at 9:37pmpost #39 of 462/8/10 at 11:21pmpost #40 of 465/24/10 at 4:47pmpost #41 of 468/28/10 at 2:48ampost #42 of 468/28/10 at 6:49pmpost #43 of 468/29/10 at 9:52pm
It's just hard to believe some things sound better when you own IE8's, SE530's, W3's or whatever you have. Now I really want to get a pair, I mean the IE8's comfortably nestled in my ear are producing awesome sound as I speak. But what does even better sound like?post #44 of 468/29/10 at 10:19pmpost #45 of 468/29/10 at 10:52pm
No I just meant, I know better is going to come from these I just can't imagine what it will sound like. $1000+ is tight for a 16 year old when he's trying to get his truck on the road though. If it was just another year of being young that is where all my Christmas and birthday money would go. If I was old enough to take out a loan for these babies I would.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 7 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 39 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › FOR SALE: Some headphones (B&W and Grado) 3 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)