- 7,149 Posts. Joined 11/2009
- Location: Chicago, IL USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 Pro bass comparison Last post on 8/17/10 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Rig around the iPhone? Possible? Last post on 8/25/10 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
[Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13 - Page 3post #31 of 462/8/10 at 3:30pmNice review @ sebhuber. Glad you've found your holy grail of iem (so far). I'm like pianist and must enjoy what I can through the e-q7 for now. Maybe one day after I hit the lottery I can make high-end customs a reality (I can dream, right?)...
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 462/8/10 at 3:58pmpost #33 of 462/8/10 at 4:06pmReally @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.post #34 of 462/8/10 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #35 of 462/8/10 at 4:11pmpost #36 of 462/8/10 at 4:15pmQuote:Really @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.
I would guess that JH13 will be a nice upgrade from both. I am sure that JH13 will offer a richer, wetter presentation with more depth and larger headstage. Both ES3X and e-Q7 are a little too dry and technical.post #37 of 462/8/10 at 5:24pmQuote:very nice review. I'm slowly saving up for the JH16 though.. since they're basically the same thing with more bass. i just love bass..
Really? You've had both pairs to compare? Wow, you must be in the media, let us know when your review article hits the stands!post #38 of 462/8/10 at 9:37pmpost #39 of 462/8/10 at 11:21pmpost #40 of 465/24/10 at 4:47pmpost #41 of 468/28/10 at 2:48ampost #42 of 468/28/10 at 6:49pmpost #43 of 468/29/10 at 9:52pm
It's just hard to believe some things sound better when you own IE8's, SE530's, W3's or whatever you have. Now I really want to get a pair, I mean the IE8's comfortably nestled in my ear are producing awesome sound as I speak. But what does even better sound like?post #44 of 468/29/10 at 10:19pmpost #45 of 468/29/10 at 10:52pm
No I just meant, I know better is going to come from these I just can't imagine what it will sound like. $1000+ is tight for a 16 year old when he's trying to get his truck on the road though. If it was just another year of being young that is where all my Christmas and birthday money would go. If I was old enough to take out a loan for these babies I would.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 8 seconds ago
- › September 10th, 2016: Arizona Head-Fi Meet Q3 2016 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Denver summer meet, 2016 - August 27 1 minute ago
- › Don't like ATH-M50x... how to change them? 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 4 minutes ago
- › New - Cowon Plenue S 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...