- 6,608 Posts. Joined 11/2009
- Location: Chicago, IL USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 Pro bass comparison Last post on 8/17/10 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Rig around the iPhone? Possible? Last post on 8/25/10 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
[Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13 - Page 3post #31 of 462/8/10 at 3:30pmNice review @ sebhuber. Glad you've found your holy grail of iem (so far). I'm like pianist and must enjoy what I can through the e-q7 for now. Maybe one day after I hit the lottery I can make high-end customs a reality (I can dream, right?)...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 462/8/10 at 3:58pmpost #33 of 462/8/10 at 4:06pmReally @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.post #34 of 462/8/10 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #35 of 462/8/10 at 4:11pmpost #36 of 462/8/10 at 4:15pmQuote:Really @ Pianist? Well, I haven't heard anything more expensive than the e-q7, but there is nothing disappointing about them to me. I enjoy the ie8 too, but for different reasons. So right now I'm comfortable with my own little piece of audio heaven.
I would guess that JH13 will be a nice upgrade from both. I am sure that JH13 will offer a richer, wetter presentation with more depth and larger headstage. Both ES3X and e-Q7 are a little too dry and technical.post #37 of 462/8/10 at 5:24pmQuote:very nice review. I'm slowly saving up for the JH16 though.. since they're basically the same thing with more bass. i just love bass..
Really? You've had both pairs to compare? Wow, you must be in the media, let us know when your review article hits the stands!post #38 of 462/8/10 at 9:37pmpost #39 of 462/8/10 at 11:21pmpost #40 of 465/24/10 at 4:47pmpost #41 of 468/28/10 at 2:48ampost #42 of 468/28/10 at 6:49pmpost #43 of 468/29/10 at 9:52pm
It's just hard to believe some things sound better when you own IE8's, SE530's, W3's or whatever you have. Now I really want to get a pair, I mean the IE8's comfortably nestled in my ear are producing awesome sound as I speak. But what does even better sound like?post #44 of 468/29/10 at 10:19pmpost #45 of 468/29/10 at 10:52pm
No I just meant, I know better is going to come from these I just can't imagine what it will sound like. $1000+ is tight for a 16 year old when he's trying to get his truck on the road though. If it was just another year of being young that is where all my Christmas and birthday money would go. If I was old enough to take out a loan for these babies I would.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Audio Heaven – Jerry Harvey Audio’s JH13
- Headphone Impedance
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 54 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 56 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman HE500 & HE400 Jergpad Mod v2.5 = 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend Speakers for my room? 2 minutes ago
- › HE-560 With 901 DAP - Questions?? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › New Onkyo ES-FC300 / HF300? 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)