6. I spend quite alot of bike related products so
Related Forum Threads
- Should I get these Akg k1000's. Suspicious looking in any way? Last post on 3/22/12 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The "One" Headphone. Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would you buy headphones which could be turned into speakers if they competed in quality with... Last post on 11/13/11 at 4:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Class D Amp with AKG K1000 Last post on 10/8/11 at 7:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Has anyone tried this product yet? "The Truth pre-amplifier" Last post on 10/15/11 at 12:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
I have been using this for over a year now and use it nearly daily. Extremely versatile component can be used not only for mobile play, but also line out to my receiver (don't yet have funds for...
I purchased these headphones based on reviews, specifications, and looks and I am not disappointed in the least. The initial comfort for the headphones was good, but it took some adjusting to stop...
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
How obsessed are you with headphones? - Page 6post #76 of 808/29/11 at 6:55am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 806/23/14 at 11:22ampost #78 of 806/23/14 at 12:32pm
I live in a mobile home so speakers have never been an option, permanently attached to my head they have been for the past twenty odd years. Going from cheap rubbish hanging on a rack in Argos to Grado SR80's and hearing what real headphones sound like was a revelation. Senn 600's, AKG 701's, Ultrasone 2500's, Grado HF-1's and now K712's.
Would still have them all but I tend to lounge around in bed wearing them and they break. Still have the last three, although my AKG's are messing up at the moment. Keep the Grado's for special occasions - Sigur Rós marathons, hate the short cable, lovely and thick except the point where they twist and get kinks in.post #79 of 806/23/14 at 7:04pm
Used to be much more obsessed with headphones a few years ago. The more high end headphones I got and the better the rig my got, the less I started to care about headphones. Ended up switching to primarily speakers. Now I only use headphones when I absolutely have to.post #80 of 806/23/14 at 7:55pm
I'm about a 7. I'm always looking at headphones to buy and my SO absolutely can't fathom why I would need another pair. My SO can tell the difference each time I get a better headphone but doesn't think they are worth the investment after a certain (low) pricepoint.
- How obsessed are you with headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 6 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 13 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 2 minutes ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear