I just made my ear impression and it has come down to which address I'm gonna put down on the box. The audiologist said I need to mail it out pretty soon, otherwise the size of the impression will shrink. Can I still wait for 1 or 2 more days before I decide?
If it isn't for the news of JH-16 Pro coming out, it would be a no brainer for me to get JH-13 Pro, because from all that I have read it would sound more neutral. On the other hand I think the UE18 Pro would be equally top-notch and would be more fun.
I never said I disliked the TF10 Pros, just that I preferred the sound signature of ATH over the 10 Pro. TF10 Pro was a bit cold to me, and ATH CK100 provides details yet at the same time preserves the warmth of (especially) femal vocal.
Ok so here is my plan: Get UE18 Pro first and then wait for reviews of JH16Pro to come out, and then decide whether I should get 13 Pro or 16 Pro. I can afford two of these 6 driver+ monsters, and probably all three of them, but it would be a waste not spending enough time on any of them simply because I get 3 of them...
Still unsure which address to put down on the box... Any suggestions?