any updates? Or is RSA protector the world's first and only balanced portable amp?
Related Forum Threads
- headphone amp+dac recomandation for denon d7000 for 600$ budget Last post on 12/11/11 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DAC/AMP Question. HD-25-ii Last post on 5/11/10 at 1:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Phonak Audeo Last post on 5/11/10 at 1:27am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 3/3/15 at 12:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp/DAC for Ultrasone 900 pro Last post on 9/25/11 at 7:07pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
- Headphone Impedance
Intro iBasso Balanced DAC and AMP - First Impressions - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #17 of 22
7/6/10 at 2:46am
post #18 of 22
7/6/10 at 8:55am
post #19 of 22
7/6/10 at 9:13am
post #20 of 22
7/6/10 at 9:20am
post #21 of 22
7/6/10 at 12:21pm
- Intro iBasso Balanced DAC and AMP - First Impressions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3722 Active Users (733 Members and 2989 Guests)
- › AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service 8 seconds ago
- › Portable amp for Mad Dog and DT770 250Ohm 55 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Opens its Flagship Store in Germany. Check out the full... 1 minute ago
- › Eddie Current Balancing Act 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce NE-600X Review 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2