jleewach, based on my SE530 remold, I'd say go for it! I have no issues and absolutely no sibilance issues whatsoever. They are AMAZING!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Preamble: I have already reviewed some of 1MORE’s and Xiaomi’s audio products in the past and all of them offered a great sound experience for their very reasonable price point. The...
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Compared to nothing (in the way of noise cancelling) these are better than that. Damning with faint praise? Yeah, I guess so, but really what can you expect for the price. Sony makes a product...
There seems to be a lot of issues with the sound quality for these 2nd gen Bose phones. These came out before wireless headphones were in any significant use, and when few other companies were...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 22
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 30906/8/10 at 6:06pmQuote:
Good to hear; although for his sake (and clarification) you aren't going to have a high chance of sibilance with an IEM that doesn't have an emphasis in the higher frequencies; IEMs with an emphasis or pronunciation in the treble have a higher chance of carrying that across :/post #318 of 30906/9/10 at 1:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Young Spade
Good to hear; although for his sake (and clarification) you aren't going to have a high chance of sibilance with an IEM that doesn't have an emphasis in the higher frequencies; IEMs with an emphasis or pronunciation in the treble have a higher chance of carrying that across :/
exactly what I was thinking. If anything, I wonder if it might improve the 420's treble a bit... I have the 420's and a pair of Klipsch custom 3's that I'm also interested in doing. I'm debating on which one I should choose. The Custom 3's do have higher treble emphasis, so I wonder if they would be riskier.post #319 of 30906/28/10 at 12:00pm
Quote:Originally Posted by mnagali
when I re-shipped my customs to Fisher for my refits, they actually redid my entire mold including the faceplate. I've had these new ones back for almost two months now and they still fit & sound perfectly! anyways school is finally winding down so I had some time to take these updated pics :)
in regards with that other thread of how I wear mine: loop over the ear to behind my neck, but then I wear the wire down in front with a shirt clip :)
How did you get them curved like that? Most of the earlier moulds seem to stick out slightly at the bottom, yours look much better and completely flush.
post #320 of 30906/30/10 at 8:37am
I just got my TF10 custom last night (FYI, it looks like the wait time is no longer 15 days like they promised), the sound is changed just alittle, more distant and bass response is increased.. which is not a huge issue compared to the fitting! The fit is way too tight, almost feel like it's too big for my ear, to the point it was pretty painful to wear them. And of course with that being said, they are not flushed to my ears at all. I'm by no means a stranger to IEM, I've worn IEM (Shure E2) for more than 4 years now playing in the band.
So like many of you here, I gave Kaysen a call this morning about the fit issue. She said to return them, but I was never given a return label and finally she said she will email me their shipping account number.
Just curious... Do any of you have to pay shipping back to them due to fit/ sound issues? Cause from what I read here, Fisher's responsible for shipping back and forth. I'm confused????
PS: I will try and post some pics tonight.post #321 of 30906/30/10 at 9:05ampost #322 of 30906/30/10 at 9:53am
I sent them via USPS on June 1st, and I believe they received them by the 3rd or 4th.
I was very excited to finally get them back last night, but after trying them on.. I'm having mix feelings. I hope that Fisher can fix the fit issue. Cause now, I don't see how I can use them.. there goes my TF10 :(
Still waiting on Kaysen's email for their shipping account number...... until then I'm stuck with these unuseable IEMs.....post #323 of 30906/30/10 at 10:27ampost #324 of 30906/30/10 at 11:39ampost #325 of 30906/30/10 at 12:12pmpost #326 of 30906/30/10 at 1:56pmQuote:
Received: 05/13/10 (Next Day Shipping)
Express Mail $21.05
Priority Mail $5.44
Received: 06/03/10 (UPS Ground)post #327 of 30906/30/10 at 7:25pm
Thanks for the details!! Looks like it only take over a week for the refit. I just tried wearing them again... and yup still hurts :( I was hoping that it was just the first day impression...
Did you have the same problem as I do, fitting's too tight?post #328 of 30906/30/10 at 9:14pm
Well, my truly custom, Klipsch custom 3 remolds came back today. Overall, I'm very satisfied w/ the fit, design & sound quality. I wasn't expecting the sq to improve, but the dual bores really seem to bring out the soundstage. Unfortunately, all is not completely well. The right earpiece is randomly going in & out. Sometimes, it will play perfectly, others, it's completely dead.. Oh well, I wasnt really expecting things to go completely perfect w/ this type of process. I'll be sending them back out & hopefully they can be fixed. Photos below (I went for transparent black body w/ transparent orange faceplates, as close of a 'tribute' to the custom 3 colors as I could get).post #329 of 30907/1/10 at 3:20amHad the same problem. Slighty bend the pins and put them back in. It worked for me.Quote:Originally Posted by jleewach
Well, my truly custom, Klipsch custom 3 remolds came back today. Overall, I'm very satisfied w/ the fit, design & sound quality. I wasn't expecting the sq to improve, but the dual bores really seem to bring out the soundstage. Unfortunately, all is not completely well. The right earpiece is randomly going in & out. Sometimes, it will play perfectly, others, it's completely dead.. Oh well, I wasnt really expecting things to go completely perfect w/ this type of process. I'll be sending them back out & hopefully they can be fixed. Photos below (I went for transparent black body w/ transparent orange faceplates, as close of a 'tribute' to the custom 3 colors as I could get).
post #330 of 30907/1/10 at 7:56amQuote:
I'm sorry, but could you elaborate on how you bent the pins? Kaysen told me I'd pretty much have to return them to get fixed & I dont want to break the cable connection... I'm clumsy that way.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › E-MU Wooden Series Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 6 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 9 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 11 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 11 minutes ago
- › Help on deciding for an Amp? (Fiio A3 and Fiio E10k [Or any you... 12 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear