Not that I care but. do you really wan't to reshell a good pair?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Review: MDR1-A is the Head of Its’ Class Intro There exists a number of different schools of headphones with many different classes. In elementary school we had Apples Earpods as required...
This is one my favourite headphones. They have fantastic build quality, are inexpensive, require little voltage to be driven properly, are small and discreet, and sounds better than some pricier...
Introduction Final Audio Design (FAD in this review), based in Tokyo, Japan, makes some of the most exotic earphones and headphones available in the last few years. The company's...
I've never put in-ears with different drivers in my ears before so I had no idea of what to expect when it came to the T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM. So thanks to CTC Audio who put the...
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 182
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like something that I can just press in with no adjustment. Something like this:
Allright! Congratulations - I see you sprung for the Westone/JH cable too....
Have you found your mids?? Have they come out to play?
How long did it take? (be discreet in your answer, Roxanne buyers will try to hunt us down)
It is $95 to make a custom out of regular TF10 - you can use the old cable - if you buy a new Westone style cable - it is $35. If you choose to add recessed sockets, it is another $20...
The above CIEM has all three of those - so $150 plus shipping.
yeah it was 150 plus shipping
Opening your jaw usually allows more room in the canal than smiling. I've never been asked that. Typically users are more concerned about chewing movement. :)
I smile a lot, I mean working out, playing or just listening music for fun and I always feel my CIEMs moving, the seal doesn't break that often but the CIEM movement makes the whole experience not that pleasant. I'
I'm probably getting a JH5 soon, should I be considering a reshell from InEarz? I'm from Malaysia btw, so there's the shipping that goes into consideration. I wouldn't want to have to do multiple refits, as the rates would add up substantially. What do they charge for a normal reshell(I still have the stock cables and everything)?
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 39 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 minute ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 vs AKG Q701? 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar DG[x] question. 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2