Not that I care but. do you really wan't to reshell a good pair?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
I got the same kind but of course in purple Philips SHE3590PP/28 In-Ear Headphones (Purple) - there is basically no based and I had to turn the volume way up to hear sound that didn't sound cheap.
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 182
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like something that I can just press in with no adjustment. Something like this:
Allright! Congratulations - I see you sprung for the Westone/JH cable too....
Have you found your mids?? Have they come out to play?
How long did it take? (be discreet in your answer, Roxanne buyers will try to hunt us down)
It is $95 to make a custom out of regular TF10 - you can use the old cable - if you buy a new Westone style cable - it is $35. If you choose to add recessed sockets, it is another $20...
The above CIEM has all three of those - so $150 plus shipping.
yeah it was 150 plus shipping
Opening your jaw usually allows more room in the canal than smiling. I've never been asked that. Typically users are more concerned about chewing movement. :)
I smile a lot, I mean working out, playing or just listening music for fun and I always feel my CIEMs moving, the seal doesn't break that often but the CIEM movement makes the whole experience not that pleasant. I'
I'm probably getting a JH5 soon, should I be considering a reshell from InEarz? I'm from Malaysia btw, so there's the shipping that goes into consideration. I wouldn't want to have to do multiple refits, as the rates would add up substantially. What do they charge for a normal reshell(I still have the stock cables and everything)?
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 56 seconds ago
- › Recommend me an AMP/DAC for the DT 880 (250 ohm) 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly... 4 minutes ago
- › lz-a3 Triple Hybrid 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 7 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...