Not that I care but. do you really wan't to reshell a good pair?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 182
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like something that I can just press in with no adjustment. Something like this:
Allright! Congratulations - I see you sprung for the Westone/JH cable too....
Have you found your mids?? Have they come out to play?
How long did it take? (be discreet in your answer, Roxanne buyers will try to hunt us down)
It is $95 to make a custom out of regular TF10 - you can use the old cable - if you buy a new Westone style cable - it is $35. If you choose to add recessed sockets, it is another $20...
The above CIEM has all three of those - so $150 plus shipping.
yeah it was 150 plus shipping
Opening your jaw usually allows more room in the canal than smiling. I've never been asked that. Typically users are more concerned about chewing movement. :)
I smile a lot, I mean working out, playing or just listening music for fun and I always feel my CIEMs moving, the seal doesn't break that often but the CIEM movement makes the whole experience not that pleasant. I'
I'm probably getting a JH5 soon, should I be considering a reshell from InEarz? I'm from Malaysia btw, so there's the shipping that goes into consideration. I wouldn't want to have to do multiple refits, as the rates would add up substantially. What do they charge for a normal reshell(I still have the stock cables and everything)?
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Mod HD 439 the budget Bass King??? 15 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M100 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Open cans for shoegaze under $200 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2