Not that I care but. do you really wan't to reshell a good pair?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 182
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like something that I can just press in with no adjustment. Something like this:
Allright! Congratulations - I see you sprung for the Westone/JH cable too....
Have you found your mids?? Have they come out to play?
How long did it take? (be discreet in your answer, Roxanne buyers will try to hunt us down)
It is $95 to make a custom out of regular TF10 - you can use the old cable - if you buy a new Westone style cable - it is $35. If you choose to add recessed sockets, it is another $20...
The above CIEM has all three of those - so $150 plus shipping.
yeah it was 150 plus shipping
Opening your jaw usually allows more room in the canal than smiling. I've never been asked that. Typically users are more concerned about chewing movement. :)
I smile a lot, I mean working out, playing or just listening music for fun and I always feel my CIEMs moving, the seal doesn't break that often but the CIEM movement makes the whole experience not that pleasant. I'
I'm probably getting a JH5 soon, should I be considering a reshell from InEarz? I'm from Malaysia btw, so there's the shipping that goes into consideration. I wouldn't want to have to do multiple refits, as the rates would add up substantially. What do they charge for a normal reshell(I still have the stock cables and everything)?
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum NOS Hex Flagship DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)