turn around is about 14-16 business days. so about 3 weeks currently.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They are a dynamic driver headphone. Not shure (sic) if they can be reshelled.
yeah they can be reselled…..I would do it….You bought them and can get them reshelled for cheaper than a new pair
There you go - I always thought they were dynamic based on the wording of Shure literature (micro drivers) They have never been on my radar as a pair I would actually buy as there are so many different IEMs at that price point that are superior to the 315.
Edited by Transformatron - 5/31/14 at 4:39pm
Yeah they can be turned into a custom, it's just a tiny hole in the metal I think, would be fine in a reshell... it's not a port per say... I've had many Shure's and they fit similar to customs... so i don't know how much more comfortable they would be as customs... although if you change out the cable, it's a bit thinner.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 29 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 33 seconds ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 39 seconds ago
- › Looking for a relatively bendable cable. 1 minute ago
- › Today's equivalent of Shure SE115 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 3 minutes ago
- › Best closed headphones for Burson 160DS 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 and HDVA 600 Review 4 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3