turn around is about 14-16 business days. so about 3 weeks currently.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They are a dynamic driver headphone. Not shure (sic) if they can be reshelled.
yeah they can be reselled…..I would do it….You bought them and can get them reshelled for cheaper than a new pair
There you go - I always thought they were dynamic based on the wording of Shure literature (micro drivers) They have never been on my radar as a pair I would actually buy as there are so many different IEMs at that price point that are superior to the 315.
Edited by Transformatron - 5/31/14 at 4:39pm
Yeah they can be turned into a custom, it's just a tiny hole in the metal I think, would be fine in a reshell... it's not a port per say... I've had many Shure's and they fit similar to customs... so i don't know how much more comfortable they would be as customs... although if you change out the cable, it's a bit thinner.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 28 seconds ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 38 seconds ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 3 minutes ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 4 minutes ago
- › Sylvania 7236 pair - compatible with Woo WA22 and WA2 4 minutes ago
- › Portable Amp Recommendations - iPhone 6 and Ultimate Ears Pro 4 minutes ago
- › The ATH-AD700 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)