I think it varies depending on what you're looking for them to do...In my case, I was looking to add some depth to the bass without losing any detail in the mids and highs. They decided that the best solution was to go from a 4 to a 6 driver, and they can set the crossovers up different ways. You really have to talk to them about what you're looking for and have them quote you a price.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 178
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2657 of 27744/5/14 at 2:44pmQuote:
i was thinking about doing the samepost #2658 of 27744/11/14 at 10:57ampost #2659 of 27744/14/14 at 5:17pm
I am thoroughly enjoying my JH16's I got from Inearz. They fit great - I can smile, yawn, turn, cough and they don't break their seal. That they look great doesn't hurt either.
Recessed sockets in a pair of 16's wasn't a problem I guess.
EDIT: Just listened to Dave Matthews song #41 and the horn solo just blew me away - then the segue into the opening percussion of Say Goodbye... damn these are nice....
Edited by Ivabign - 4/14/14 at 6:45pmpost #2660 of 27744/14/14 at 9:44pmpost #2661 of 27744/15/14 at 6:01amQuote:
Repairs are usually 10 days if I remember correctly, although I think they are a bit behind nowpost #2662 of 27744/17/14 at 3:54am
Enjoying my CIEM TF10 from inearz, the only thing I regret is that i should have got a solid color. It drives me crazy to see my earwax in the inside because of the smoke color(i tried to clean it with the tool they provide but no luck).post #2663 of 27744/17/14 at 8:32am
The nice thing about transparent colors is that you can tell when there is something to clean - as opposed to letting wax build up unnoticed. I must say that so far in my experience with customs, I haven't needed to use my wax tool - so I'm lucky in that respect.post #2664 of 27744/17/14 at 9:26ampost #2665 of 27744/17/14 at 9:58ampost #2666 of 27744/17/14 at 10:24amQuote:
I agree, this is my fifth one....I was just wondering if it was still around two weekspost #2667 of 27744/17/14 at 10:25am
Last I heard, they were quoting 14-20 business days - but they may be backed up a bit due to Kaysen's departure for maternity leave (6-8 weeks) and her husband Matt (one of the techs) took a week off as well.
You can call them and the office will cheerfully answer any questions - they are GREAT to deal with.post #2668 of 27744/17/14 at 1:29pmQuote:
Don't take my words in the wrong way but you should take it slowly. Nobody actually uses 5 headphones and the ear canal changes a bit with time. I feel sorry for not giving enough attention to all my IEMs...post #2669 of 27744/21/14 at 5:42amWhen I called a few weeks ago, I was told the turnaround was about 30 days. It has only been two weeks, but every time I see some new pics appear in my facebook timeline, I pray that mine are included...post #2670 of 27744/22/14 at 7:48amI also keep waiting for mine to pop up on Facebook. I ordered a pair of IEP350s and had used them only a couple of days when I lost the left earpiece in an airport. I sent them back to have a new earpiece made and then decided I might want to go from 350s to 450s for a little more punchiness in the bass frequencies. I also decided I wanted to get darker faceplates. My originals were ice bodies and faceplates, but I decided to get dark blue faceplate on the ice bodies. With all the change orders, I hope I won't get pushed too far back in the rotation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › High-res music - your listening experience 8 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 29 seconds ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 1 minute ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - ALTO + FORZA - Crowdsourcing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)