I think it varies depending on what you're looking for them to do...In my case, I was looking to add some depth to the bass without losing any detail in the mids and highs. They decided that the best solution was to go from a 4 to a 6 driver, and they can set the crossovers up different ways. You really have to talk to them about what you're looking for and have them quote you a price.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 178
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2657 of 27364/5/14 at 2:44pmQuote:
i was thinking about doing the samepost #2658 of 27364/11/14 at 10:57ampost #2659 of 27364/14/14 at 5:17pm
I am thoroughly enjoying my JH16's I got from Inearz. They fit great - I can smile, yawn, turn, cough and they don't break their seal. That they look great doesn't hurt either.
Recessed sockets in a pair of 16's wasn't a problem I guess.
EDIT: Just listened to Dave Matthews song #41 and the horn solo just blew me away - then the segue into the opening percussion of Say Goodbye... damn these are nice....
Edited by Ivabign - 4/14/14 at 6:45pmpost #2660 of 27364/14/14 at 9:44pmpost #2661 of 27364/15/14 at 6:01amQuote:
Repairs are usually 10 days if I remember correctly, although I think they are a bit behind nowpost #2662 of 27364/17/14 at 3:54am
Enjoying my CIEM TF10 from inearz, the only thing I regret is that i should have got a solid color. It drives me crazy to see my earwax in the inside because of the smoke color(i tried to clean it with the tool they provide but no luck).post #2663 of 27364/17/14 at 8:32am
The nice thing about transparent colors is that you can tell when there is something to clean - as opposed to letting wax build up unnoticed. I must say that so far in my experience with customs, I haven't needed to use my wax tool - so I'm lucky in that respect.post #2664 of 27364/17/14 at 9:26ampost #2665 of 27364/17/14 at 9:58ampost #2666 of 27364/17/14 at 10:24amQuote:
I agree, this is my fifth one....I was just wondering if it was still around two weekspost #2667 of 27364/17/14 at 10:25am
Last I heard, they were quoting 14-20 business days - but they may be backed up a bit due to Kaysen's departure for maternity leave (6-8 weeks) and her husband Matt (one of the techs) took a week off as well.
You can call them and the office will cheerfully answer any questions - they are GREAT to deal with.post #2668 of 27364/17/14 at 1:29pmQuote:
Don't take my words in the wrong way but you should take it slowly. Nobody actually uses 5 headphones and the ear canal changes a bit with time. I feel sorry for not giving enough attention to all my IEMs...post #2669 of 27364/21/14 at 5:42amWhen I called a few weeks ago, I was told the turnaround was about 30 days. It has only been two weeks, but every time I see some new pics appear in my facebook timeline, I pray that mine are included...post #2670 of 27364/22/14 at 7:48amI also keep waiting for mine to pop up on Facebook. I ordered a pair of IEP350s and had used them only a couple of days when I lost the left earpiece in an airport. I sent them back to have a new earpiece made and then decided I might want to go from 350s to 450s for a little more punchiness in the bass frequencies. I also decided I wanted to get darker faceplates. My originals were ice bodies and faceplates, but I decided to get dark blue faceplate on the ice bodies. With all the change orders, I hope I won't get pushed too far back in the rotation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 42 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations in spending money! LOL Looking for high quality... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 4 minutes ago
- › IC: Winnipeg meet? 5 minutes ago
- › Help Finding Quality Audio Matrix 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)