I think it varies depending on what you're looking for them to do...In my case, I was looking to add some depth to the bass without losing any detail in the mids and highs. They decided that the best solution was to go from a 4 to a 6 driver, and they can set the crossovers up different ways. You really have to talk to them about what you're looking for and have them quote you a price.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 178
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2657 of 27484/5/14 at 2:44pmQuote:
i was thinking about doing the samepost #2658 of 27484/11/14 at 10:57ampost #2659 of 27484/14/14 at 5:17pm
I am thoroughly enjoying my JH16's I got from Inearz. They fit great - I can smile, yawn, turn, cough and they don't break their seal. That they look great doesn't hurt either.
Recessed sockets in a pair of 16's wasn't a problem I guess.
EDIT: Just listened to Dave Matthews song #41 and the horn solo just blew me away - then the segue into the opening percussion of Say Goodbye... damn these are nice....
Edited by Ivabign - 4/14/14 at 6:45pmpost #2660 of 27484/14/14 at 9:44pmpost #2661 of 27484/15/14 at 6:01amQuote:
Repairs are usually 10 days if I remember correctly, although I think they are a bit behind nowpost #2662 of 27484/17/14 at 3:54am
Enjoying my CIEM TF10 from inearz, the only thing I regret is that i should have got a solid color. It drives me crazy to see my earwax in the inside because of the smoke color(i tried to clean it with the tool they provide but no luck).post #2663 of 27484/17/14 at 8:32am
The nice thing about transparent colors is that you can tell when there is something to clean - as opposed to letting wax build up unnoticed. I must say that so far in my experience with customs, I haven't needed to use my wax tool - so I'm lucky in that respect.post #2664 of 27484/17/14 at 9:26ampost #2665 of 27484/17/14 at 9:58ampost #2666 of 27484/17/14 at 10:24amQuote:
I agree, this is my fifth one....I was just wondering if it was still around two weekspost #2667 of 27484/17/14 at 10:25am
Last I heard, they were quoting 14-20 business days - but they may be backed up a bit due to Kaysen's departure for maternity leave (6-8 weeks) and her husband Matt (one of the techs) took a week off as well.
You can call them and the office will cheerfully answer any questions - they are GREAT to deal with.post #2668 of 27484/17/14 at 1:29pmQuote:
Don't take my words in the wrong way but you should take it slowly. Nobody actually uses 5 headphones and the ear canal changes a bit with time. I feel sorry for not giving enough attention to all my IEMs...post #2669 of 27484/21/14 at 5:42amWhen I called a few weeks ago, I was told the turnaround was about 30 days. It has only been two weeks, but every time I see some new pics appear in my facebook timeline, I pray that mine are included...post #2670 of 27484/22/14 at 7:48amI also keep waiting for mine to pop up on Facebook. I ordered a pair of IEP350s and had used them only a couple of days when I lost the left earpiece in an airport. I sent them back to have a new earpiece made and then decided I might want to go from 350s to 450s for a little more punchiness in the bass frequencies. I also decided I wanted to get darker faceplates. My originals were ice bodies and faceplates, but I decided to get dark blue faceplate on the ice bodies. With all the change orders, I hope I won't get pushed too far back in the rotation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 28 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser 3D G4ME1 soundcard driver causes DPC latency increase 6 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 10 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)