Today was Kaysen's last day - she will be out for 6-8 weeks - Matt will be out one week - Turnaround is still being quoted as only 18-20 days - amazing timing in this industry - I am looking forward to Tuesday when mine arrive!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
I got the same kind but of course in purple Philips SHE3590PP/28 In-Ear Headphones (Purple) - there is basically no based and I had to turn the volume way up to hear sound that didn't sound cheap.
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 177
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got all three pair Tuesday - my TF10 is the "fun" set, the W4R is the "neutral" set and the JH16FP is the "flagship" They all sound great - they do different things - I have this little GoDap amplifier hooked up to my iPod Classic and the W4R sound better through the amp - but the JH16's sound better through the headphone jack of the Classic - the highs seem too smooth through the amp - like the highs are rolled off - but that isn't the case with the W4Rs' - weird.... I have some more A/Bing to do...
Got my reshelled JH13 this week. Very happy with the way they sound. However, my left ear doesn't have as good a seal as my right (slightly less isolation and when I move my mouth I lose the "suction" feel). Is it something they can fix without me getting new impressions?
This. I had to have them thicken the canal on my right ear to get a better seal. They got it perfect the second time, and didn't touch the left.
I think that depends case by case. I just had mine in, but I had them thicken the canals along with add extra drivers to make my 450's into 650's. Just give them a call or shoot them an email. Their customer service is top notch.
I think it varies depending on what you're looking for them to do...In my case, I was looking to add some depth to the bass without losing any detail in the mids and highs. They decided that the best solution was to go from a 4 to a 6 driver, and they can set the crossovers up different ways. You really have to talk to them about what you're looking for and have them quote you a price.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 15 seconds ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 1 minute ago
- › What is your ear cleaning routine like? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Trying to find info on headphones: Jax Model No. 310 3 minutes ago
- › The decline of the forum signature 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...