Today was Kaysen's last day - she will be out for 6-8 weeks - Matt will be out one week - Turnaround is still being quoted as only 18-20 days - amazing timing in this industry - I am looking forward to Tuesday when mine arrive!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 177post #2641 of 30943/28/14 at 8:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2642 of 30943/29/14 at 6:29amI spoke with Kaysen earlier in the week and made arrangements for delivery by Friday before I leave for a business trip Monday morning, which will give me a good chance to test them on a flight and in a noisy airport. I think we are all set. I hope so, anyway.post #2643 of 30944/3/14 at 6:32ampost #2644 of 30944/3/14 at 9:54pm
Got all three pair Tuesday - my TF10 is the "fun" set, the W4R is the "neutral" set and the JH16FP is the "flagship" They all sound great - they do different things - I have this little GoDap amplifier hooked up to my iPod Classic and the W4R sound better through the amp - but the JH16's sound better through the headphone jack of the Classic - the highs seem too smooth through the amp - like the highs are rolled off - but that isn't the case with the W4Rs' - weird.... I have some more A/Bing to do...post #2645 of 30944/4/14 at 1:07ampost #2646 of 30944/4/14 at 6:00amive thought about this with my 900s but never pulled the triger. ill see how it goes for you.Quote:post #2647 of 30944/4/14 at 12:30pm
Got my reshelled JH13 this week. Very happy with the way they sound. However, my left ear doesn't have as good a seal as my right (slightly less isolation and when I move my mouth I lose the "suction" feel). Is it something they can fix without me getting new impressions?post #2648 of 30944/4/14 at 12:47pmpost #2649 of 30944/4/14 at 12:55pm
This. I had to have them thicken the canal on my right ear to get a better seal. They got it perfect the second time, and didn't touch the left.post #2650 of 30944/4/14 at 2:24pmpost #2651 of 30944/4/14 at 10:01pm
I think that depends case by case. I just had mine in, but I had them thicken the canals along with add extra drivers to make my 450's into 650's. Just give them a call or shoot them an email. Their customer service is top notch.post #2652 of 30944/5/14 at 5:19amHow did you find the performance of the extra drivers? I just received a pair of 350s. They sound very nice. I've listened to them for about 90 minutes so far. The most striking difference from the SuperFi 5s that I replaced is the isolation.post #2653 of 30944/5/14 at 5:21ampost #2654 of 30944/5/14 at 6:27ampost #2655 of 30944/5/14 at 7:48am
I think it varies depending on what you're looking for them to do...In my case, I was looking to add some depth to the bass without losing any detail in the mids and highs. They decided that the best solution was to go from a 4 to a 6 driver, and they can set the crossovers up different ways. You really have to talk to them about what you're looking for and have them quote you a price.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 46 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 1 minute ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 3 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear