Today was Kaysen's last day - she will be out for 6-8 weeks - Matt will be out one week - Turnaround is still being quoted as only 18-20 days - amazing timing in this industry - I am looking forward to Tuesday when mine arrive!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 177
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got all three pair Tuesday - my TF10 is the "fun" set, the W4R is the "neutral" set and the JH16FP is the "flagship" They all sound great - they do different things - I have this little GoDap amplifier hooked up to my iPod Classic and the W4R sound better through the amp - but the JH16's sound better through the headphone jack of the Classic - the highs seem too smooth through the amp - like the highs are rolled off - but that isn't the case with the W4Rs' - weird.... I have some more A/Bing to do...
Got my reshelled JH13 this week. Very happy with the way they sound. However, my left ear doesn't have as good a seal as my right (slightly less isolation and when I move my mouth I lose the "suction" feel). Is it something they can fix without me getting new impressions?
This. I had to have them thicken the canal on my right ear to get a better seal. They got it perfect the second time, and didn't touch the left.
I think that depends case by case. I just had mine in, but I had them thicken the canals along with add extra drivers to make my 450's into 650's. Just give them a call or shoot them an email. Their customer service is top notch.
I think it varies depending on what you're looking for them to do...In my case, I was looking to add some depth to the bass without losing any detail in the mids and highs. They decided that the best solution was to go from a 4 to a 6 driver, and they can set the crossovers up different ways. You really have to talk to them about what you're looking for and have them quote you a price.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › selling one of my E12 DIY( price adjusted) 31 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 59 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 (ver.2005) Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Upgrade from HD598+Fiio E10 ($600~$700 Budget) 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › A new set of "cans" with some bass? 2 minutes ago
- › KSC75 sound in an Closed Back/IEM? 2 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3