Today was Kaysen's last day - she will be out for 6-8 weeks - Matt will be out one week - Turnaround is still being quoted as only 18-20 days - amazing timing in this industry - I am looking forward to Tuesday when mine arrive!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/823483/hifiman-re-00-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: OMFG...
This review won't be too detailed, just a vote of respect for such a fine pair of headphones. I tend to like warm toned headphones, rather than purely neutral sets, and the Philips Fidelio X2 has...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 177
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got all three pair Tuesday - my TF10 is the "fun" set, the W4R is the "neutral" set and the JH16FP is the "flagship" They all sound great - they do different things - I have this little GoDap amplifier hooked up to my iPod Classic and the W4R sound better through the amp - but the JH16's sound better through the headphone jack of the Classic - the highs seem too smooth through the amp - like the highs are rolled off - but that isn't the case with the W4Rs' - weird.... I have some more A/Bing to do...
Got my reshelled JH13 this week. Very happy with the way they sound. However, my left ear doesn't have as good a seal as my right (slightly less isolation and when I move my mouth I lose the "suction" feel). Is it something they can fix without me getting new impressions?
This. I had to have them thicken the canal on my right ear to get a better seal. They got it perfect the second time, and didn't touch the left.
I think that depends case by case. I just had mine in, but I had them thicken the canals along with add extra drivers to make my 450's into 650's. Just give them a call or shoot them an email. Their customer service is top notch.
I think it varies depending on what you're looking for them to do...In my case, I was looking to add some depth to the bass without losing any detail in the mids and highs. They decided that the best solution was to go from a 4 to a 6 driver, and they can set the crossovers up different ways. You really have to talk to them about what you're looking for and have them quote you a price.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 13 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 49 seconds ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › AMP for a headset 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 9 minutes ago
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone by InternPrimas
- › Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitor by Kerry56
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...