Today was Kaysen's last day - she will be out for 6-8 weeks - Matt will be out one week - Turnaround is still being quoted as only 18-20 days - amazing timing in this industry - I am looking forward to Tuesday when mine arrive!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 177
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got all three pair Tuesday - my TF10 is the "fun" set, the W4R is the "neutral" set and the JH16FP is the "flagship" They all sound great - they do different things - I have this little GoDap amplifier hooked up to my iPod Classic and the W4R sound better through the amp - but the JH16's sound better through the headphone jack of the Classic - the highs seem too smooth through the amp - like the highs are rolled off - but that isn't the case with the W4Rs' - weird.... I have some more A/Bing to do...
Got my reshelled JH13 this week. Very happy with the way they sound. However, my left ear doesn't have as good a seal as my right (slightly less isolation and when I move my mouth I lose the "suction" feel). Is it something they can fix without me getting new impressions?
This. I had to have them thicken the canal on my right ear to get a better seal. They got it perfect the second time, and didn't touch the left.
I think that depends case by case. I just had mine in, but I had them thicken the canals along with add extra drivers to make my 450's into 650's. Just give them a call or shoot them an email. Their customer service is top notch.
I think it varies depending on what you're looking for them to do...In my case, I was looking to add some depth to the bass without losing any detail in the mids and highs. They decided that the best solution was to go from a 4 to a 6 driver, and they can set the crossovers up different ways. You really have to talk to them about what you're looking for and have them quote you a price.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 second ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 12 seconds ago
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 1 minute ago
- › Evshrug's "If I knew then what I know now" discussion journal. 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones. Newbie 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 firmware 3.21 download and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared 9 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)