Just wanted to give InEarz and the whole crew at Fisher Hearing my highest compliments with regards to customer service. I had to have a few repairs done and the turn around as well as the quality of service was impeccable. Thanks again you all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 175
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2612 of 30972/27/14 at 5:32pmpost #2613 of 30972/28/14 at 8:16am
My JH13 and ear molds were delivered to their office Monday. Anyone know what the typical turn-around time currently is?
Also, it looks like this is the right place to get JH Audio CIEMs remolded. Lots of people doing JH13 and JH16. Glad I sent it to the right place!post #2614 of 30972/28/14 at 10:57amQuote:
i think about a 10 day turn around timepost #2615 of 30973/6/14 at 7:02pm
Sent a pair of JH16FP, a TF10 and a W4R in the post to them - they will get them Monday (no one there to sign Saturday) Woo-Hoo!
I would say that's a well rounded trio - 2nd hand all three cost me $875 - saved enough to add rush service ($15 x 3)
The wait begins...post #2616 of 30973/6/14 at 9:22pmQuote:
You did score some superb deals!
Just wanted to note that as of two weeks ago, InEarz was not accepting rush service order because they were/probably still are being flooded with new orders. Things might have changed by now, but I would call Kaysen after the package gets delivered to ask if they have resumed accepting rush service orders.
I love how transparent Kaysen was in estimating the turnaround time for me, while respectfully declining rush service request. Other reshellers I have previously dealt with both quoted me shorter turnaround time and got my hopes up, only to slap me in the face with a long delay.
I know I still have a few more days yet to wait. I keep checking their facebook photos in envy of their daily updates of completed orders, while waiting for mine to show up there :)
If they are still not accepting rush requests, you can probably reduce the wait by spending the extra money towards overnight shipping, which is what I did.post #2617 of 30973/8/14 at 9:51am
Thanks for the heads up - if they cannot rush it, no great loss - it isn't like the alternative is 6-8 weeks. Although any wait is a pain when your jonesing for audio
It would be great if there was a chain of headphone stores that could take your impression in the morning and make them onsite and have them ready by the end of the day (by appointment only) or the next morning - I know there isn't sufficient business for such an operation - but in the right location - some tony spot - maybe 5th Ave, NYC or something... If the markup was big enough - maybe a $500 premium over retail - there are those who would pay it. (Maybe the guy with the 120K DAC)
Well they arrived today and will be picked up at the post office by Fisher on Monday since there isn't anyone there...
Edited by Ivabign - 3/8/14 at 10:52ampost #2618 of 30973/8/14 at 4:39pmpost #2619 of 30973/10/14 at 1:54pmpost #2620 of 30973/10/14 at 2:05pm
As a heads up - Kaysen is with child and due the last week in March - Her husband is the technician. She will be taking 6-8 weeks off work. Her husband will be taking one week (we men get so screwed)
They are trying to get everything that is in their possession now, pushed through before the happy event, but it could happen at any time. Kaysen has trained the other girls in the office to answer questions - anything that they can't answer will be forwarded to Kim the owner (I hope we at Head-Fi can understand and not demand immediate action/responses for things as trivial as CIEMS (in a big-picture sort of way)
Also - the rush service is not gone, just more expensive - $65 instead of $15 - not sure if the website has been updated..
Mine have arrived - the wait begins.
Edited by Ivabign - 3/10/14 at 2:07pmpost #2621 of 30973/11/14 at 12:10pmpost #2622 of 30973/12/14 at 5:07ampost #2623 of 30973/12/14 at 11:29ampost #2624 of 30973/18/14 at 7:27pm
Wait, really? A lot of other companies are saying 12-14 weeks.. Am I reading correctly?post #2625 of 30973/18/14 at 8:55pmQuote:
You are. It was less than 2 weeks when I got my remolds back.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Denon AH-7200 just now
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 6 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO Digital PM-3 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear