Just wanted to give InEarz and the whole crew at Fisher Hearing my highest compliments with regards to customer service. I had to have a few repairs done and the turn around as well as the quality of service was impeccable. Thanks again you all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Quick Review : I bought them for casual listening and mixing and mastering purpose. I'm not disappointed by the sound signature. Things I'd like to stay the way they are: 1. frequency...
I have previously given a positive review for the Philips SHE3590, a cheap IEM that sounds good. I purchased the Philips SHE3595 because it looks like the SHE3590, has a microphone and it was...
Introduction – This is getting ridiculous, with a $5 RRP, the VE Monk+ is cheaper than most cables. The VE Monk+ is an update to the highly regarded VE Monk, one of the most awarded and most...
Background I first came across Rhapsodio, a boutique IEM maker based in Hong Kong, back in May 2013. I purchased their RDB+ v1 hybrid then, which is rather fun-sounding. After a year or so, I...
Shozy reached out to me and offered me a free set (just paid shipping+handling) in exchange for my review, and I gladly accepted. Many thanks to Shozy for this opportunity. Even though Shozy...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 175
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My JH13 and ear molds were delivered to their office Monday. Anyone know what the typical turn-around time currently is?
Also, it looks like this is the right place to get JH Audio CIEMs remolded. Lots of people doing JH13 and JH16. Glad I sent it to the right place!
i think about a 10 day turn around time
Sent a pair of JH16FP, a TF10 and a W4R in the post to them - they will get them Monday (no one there to sign Saturday) Woo-Hoo!
I would say that's a well rounded trio - 2nd hand all three cost me $875 - saved enough to add rush service ($15 x 3)
The wait begins...
You did score some superb deals!
Just wanted to note that as of two weeks ago, InEarz was not accepting rush service order because they were/probably still are being flooded with new orders. Things might have changed by now, but I would call Kaysen after the package gets delivered to ask if they have resumed accepting rush service orders.
I love how transparent Kaysen was in estimating the turnaround time for me, while respectfully declining rush service request. Other reshellers I have previously dealt with both quoted me shorter turnaround time and got my hopes up, only to slap me in the face with a long delay.
I know I still have a few more days yet to wait. I keep checking their facebook photos in envy of their daily updates of completed orders, while waiting for mine to show up there :)
If they are still not accepting rush requests, you can probably reduce the wait by spending the extra money towards overnight shipping, which is what I did.
Thanks for the heads up - if they cannot rush it, no great loss - it isn't like the alternative is 6-8 weeks. Although any wait is a pain when your jonesing for audio
It would be great if there was a chain of headphone stores that could take your impression in the morning and make them onsite and have them ready by the end of the day (by appointment only) or the next morning - I know there isn't sufficient business for such an operation - but in the right location - some tony spot - maybe 5th Ave, NYC or something... If the markup was big enough - maybe a $500 premium over retail - there are those who would pay it. (Maybe the guy with the 120K DAC)
Well they arrived today and will be picked up at the post office by Fisher on Monday since there isn't anyone there...
Edited by Ivabign - 3/8/14 at 10:52am
As a heads up - Kaysen is with child and due the last week in March - Her husband is the technician. She will be taking 6-8 weeks off work. Her husband will be taking one week (we men get so screwed)
They are trying to get everything that is in their possession now, pushed through before the happy event, but it could happen at any time. Kaysen has trained the other girls in the office to answer questions - anything that they can't answer will be forwarded to Kim the owner (I hope we at Head-Fi can understand and not demand immediate action/responses for things as trivial as CIEMS (in a big-picture sort of way)
Also - the rush service is not gone, just more expensive - $65 instead of $15 - not sure if the website has been updated..
Mine have arrived - the wait begins.
Edited by Ivabign - 3/10/14 at 2:07pm
Wait, really? A lot of other companies are saying 12-14 weeks.. Am I reading correctly?
You are. It was less than 2 weeks when I got my remolds back.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player... 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by vapman
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse