Just wanted to give InEarz and the whole crew at Fisher Hearing my highest compliments with regards to customer service. I had to have a few repairs done and the turn around as well as the quality of service was impeccable. Thanks again you all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As part of the OPPO PM3 loaner program I had a chance to evaluate the PM3's for a few days. Overall, I was very impressed with the packaging, build quality and finish. The brushed aluminum is...
COMPANY: Sennheiser MODEL: HD598 COST: $299 CAD - $250 USD – Note: often on sale for much less TYPE: Open, Dynamic, Over-Ear DRIVER SIZE: 40mm neodynium FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 38.5...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 175
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My JH13 and ear molds were delivered to their office Monday. Anyone know what the typical turn-around time currently is?
Also, it looks like this is the right place to get JH Audio CIEMs remolded. Lots of people doing JH13 and JH16. Glad I sent it to the right place!
i think about a 10 day turn around time
Sent a pair of JH16FP, a TF10 and a W4R in the post to them - they will get them Monday (no one there to sign Saturday) Woo-Hoo!
I would say that's a well rounded trio - 2nd hand all three cost me $875 - saved enough to add rush service ($15 x 3)
The wait begins...
You did score some superb deals!
Just wanted to note that as of two weeks ago, InEarz was not accepting rush service order because they were/probably still are being flooded with new orders. Things might have changed by now, but I would call Kaysen after the package gets delivered to ask if they have resumed accepting rush service orders.
I love how transparent Kaysen was in estimating the turnaround time for me, while respectfully declining rush service request. Other reshellers I have previously dealt with both quoted me shorter turnaround time and got my hopes up, only to slap me in the face with a long delay.
I know I still have a few more days yet to wait. I keep checking their facebook photos in envy of their daily updates of completed orders, while waiting for mine to show up there :)
If they are still not accepting rush requests, you can probably reduce the wait by spending the extra money towards overnight shipping, which is what I did.
Thanks for the heads up - if they cannot rush it, no great loss - it isn't like the alternative is 6-8 weeks. Although any wait is a pain when your jonesing for audio
It would be great if there was a chain of headphone stores that could take your impression in the morning and make them onsite and have them ready by the end of the day (by appointment only) or the next morning - I know there isn't sufficient business for such an operation - but in the right location - some tony spot - maybe 5th Ave, NYC or something... If the markup was big enough - maybe a $500 premium over retail - there are those who would pay it. (Maybe the guy with the 120K DAC)
Well they arrived today and will be picked up at the post office by Fisher on Monday since there isn't anyone there...
Edited by Ivabign - 3/8/14 at 10:52am
As a heads up - Kaysen is with child and due the last week in March - Her husband is the technician. She will be taking 6-8 weeks off work. Her husband will be taking one week (we men get so screwed)
They are trying to get everything that is in their possession now, pushed through before the happy event, but it could happen at any time. Kaysen has trained the other girls in the office to answer questions - anything that they can't answer will be forwarded to Kim the owner (I hope we at Head-Fi can understand and not demand immediate action/responses for things as trivial as CIEMS (in a big-picture sort of way)
Also - the rush service is not gone, just more expensive - $65 instead of $15 - not sure if the website has been updated..
Mine have arrived - the wait begins.
Edited by Ivabign - 3/10/14 at 2:07pm
Wait, really? A lot of other companies are saying 12-14 weeks.. Am I reading correctly?
You are. It was less than 2 weeks when I got my remolds back.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › New - Cowon Plenue S 23 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 43 seconds ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › Nura: Headphones that learn and adapt to your unique hearing 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-SR5BT: Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ATH WS99BT Discussion & Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 5 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...