Yay, I am up to 2 likes om their FB page. Wonder if I will get any after they put on the light wood faceplate.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 172post #2566 of 27762/9/14 at 5:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 27762/11/14 at 12:00pmpost #2568 of 27762/11/14 at 1:17pmpost #2569 of 27762/11/14 at 2:56pmpost #2570 of 27762/11/14 at 3:03pmQuote:
Ted is the best. Highly recommend him.post #2571 of 27762/11/14 at 3:25pmpost #2572 of 27762/12/14 at 11:05amI'm sending in a pair of jh13 freqphase and asked if it is possible to have recessed sockets. Kaysen said it is only possible with single plug cables. Does anyone have experience with single plug cables? What do they look like?post #2573 of 27762/12/14 at 11:45am
I think she means recessed sockets only work with a single cable plug in. They can't do it with 2 cable plug in, think JH3A. I thought not all freqphase ciems had two sockets though...post #2574 of 27762/12/14 at 12:09pmpost #2575 of 27762/12/14 at 1:22pmDoes remolding change the sound signature anyhow, or is the only change due to a better fit?
Also, JH Freqphase owners please report back when you guys get the remold done!post #2576 of 27762/12/14 at 2:42pmpost #2577 of 27762/12/14 at 8:31pmpost #2578 of 27762/12/14 at 8:36pmQuote:
did you buy these jh16's second hand? if so, you'll need to do a reshell of them regardless. If they were bought new, can't you just get it redone via JH audio?post #2579 of 27762/12/14 at 8:52pmQuote:
I am the original owner, and it's been a few years since I got them. Sometimes the fit is good, sometimes it could be better (on the right ear). What I want are deeper stems.
I e-mailed JH tonight, but I doubt they'll do a refit. I had done a couple refits with them a couple years back (each time with different impressions).post #2580 of 27762/13/14 at 11:57am
My TF10 reshell came in today, I have them in right now. Fit seems perfect, I hope I don't jinx it by saying this too soon. They have really raised their quality up. So glad to have them back.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 4 minutes ago
- › can someone help me choose a dac and amp for my hd 600s? 5 minutes ago
- › Need help picking out a IEM that will last 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)