Yay, I am up to 2 likes om their FB page. Wonder if I will get any after they put on the light wood faceplate.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 172post #2566 of 27742/9/14 at 5:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 27742/11/14 at 12:00pmpost #2568 of 27742/11/14 at 1:17pmpost #2569 of 27742/11/14 at 2:56pmpost #2570 of 27742/11/14 at 3:03pmQuote:
Ted is the best. Highly recommend him.post #2571 of 27742/11/14 at 3:25pmpost #2572 of 27742/12/14 at 11:05amI'm sending in a pair of jh13 freqphase and asked if it is possible to have recessed sockets. Kaysen said it is only possible with single plug cables. Does anyone have experience with single plug cables? What do they look like?post #2573 of 27742/12/14 at 11:45am
I think she means recessed sockets only work with a single cable plug in. They can't do it with 2 cable plug in, think JH3A. I thought not all freqphase ciems had two sockets though...post #2574 of 27742/12/14 at 12:09pmpost #2575 of 27742/12/14 at 1:22pmDoes remolding change the sound signature anyhow, or is the only change due to a better fit?
Also, JH Freqphase owners please report back when you guys get the remold done!post #2576 of 27742/12/14 at 2:42pmpost #2577 of 27742/12/14 at 8:31pmpost #2578 of 27742/12/14 at 8:36pmQuote:
did you buy these jh16's second hand? if so, you'll need to do a reshell of them regardless. If they were bought new, can't you just get it redone via JH audio?post #2579 of 27742/12/14 at 8:52pmQuote:
I am the original owner, and it's been a few years since I got them. Sometimes the fit is good, sometimes it could be better (on the right ear). What I want are deeper stems.
I e-mailed JH tonight, but I doubt they'll do a refit. I had done a couple refits with them a couple years back (each time with different impressions).post #2580 of 27742/13/14 at 11:57am
My TF10 reshell came in today, I have them in right now. Fit seems perfect, I hope I don't jinx it by saying this too soon. They have really raised their quality up. So glad to have them back.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Looking for bands/musicians who use unusual or creative... 35 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › shure 440 vs sony mdr 7506 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 3rd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 1st, 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)