Just sent in my impressions for a pair of IE-P450's today! Looking forward to it, these will be my first set of CIEM's, to compliment my Shure SE846's which I am in love with.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 171
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Lil' Fish: where do you stand on mmcx connectors against standard two pin construction? have Inearz ever consider to switch?
Honestly I haven't looked into switching. We have thousands of our standard cable on order currently so I cant cancel those p.o.s. But I would like to look into getting some of the connectors to keep here in stock so that we can offer it to you guys.
Thanks for the update and I'm glad you are now able to enjoy your InEarZ/Phonak's. I was wondering what made the change, did you have them refit or did they just settle over time? What about the soundstage? At first the soundstage appeared to be a bit narrower and now they have a wider soundstage than the original IEM?
Here's an update
The irritation has subsided, I've been alternating these with my TF10x6 by UM.
I find that the highs are less fatigueing but it sounds more like the PFE that I use to have but with a wider sound stage and better isolation. I went back and forth with the filters and stuck with the Grey filters.
I think it has to do with the Fit. I think the irritation had an effect on sonic perception. Just like how soundstage changes with different tips on an universal IEM.
I think my ears have settled and got used to customs now
The lab at Inearz is working on the custom color for mine now. The color shell I am looking for is the dark brown in the image below, getting a wood faceplate also.
Thanks for the clarification!
My SE535 remold that has just been finished, I'll post a follow up when they arrive :)
Dark translucent purple, recessed sockets, and rush service, it took them 8 business days to make.
Edited by Foocup - 2/6/14 at 1:57pm
Well, got an update, root beer metallic with wood faceplate. Going to have a lighter wood done, of course Inearz is making it happen. Expect a much lighter wood in the next pictures.
ahhh Shizzy, just picked up a pair of TF10's with a pin stuck in one of them. If I can't find a way to get it out, reshells it is. Now I just need to figure out what to go with this time. I was thinking Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...but I dunno.
I have just the thing for you sir!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 11 seconds ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 42 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 59 seconds ago
- › Tennmak 59 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 2 minutes ago
- › Creative G5 discussion and reviews 4 minutes ago
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...