Just sent in my impressions for a pair of IE-P450's today! Looking forward to it, these will be my first set of CIEM's, to compliment my Shure SE846's which I am in love with.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Used Schiit Modi & Magni with car sim racing game with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones. Unfortunately, Modi died after 2+ years. Was hoping Schiit would cover Modi under warranty since it died just 2...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 171
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2552 of 30942/3/14 at 6:17pmpost #2553 of 30942/4/14 at 7:57amQuote:Originally Posted by squallkiercosa
- Lil' Fish: where do you stand on mmcx connectors against standard two pin construction? have Inearz ever consider to switch?
Honestly I haven't looked into switching. We have thousands of our standard cable on order currently so I cant cancel those p.o.s. But I would like to look into getting some of the connectors to keep here in stock so that we can offer it to you guys.post #2554 of 30942/4/14 at 10:39am
Thanks for the update and I'm glad you are now able to enjoy your InEarZ/Phonak's. I was wondering what made the change, did you have them refit or did they just settle over time? What about the soundstage? At first the soundstage appeared to be a bit narrower and now they have a wider soundstage than the original IEM?
Quote:Originally Posted by ah_long
Here's an update
The irritation has subsided, I've been alternating these with my TF10x6 by UM.
I find that the highs are less fatigueing but it sounds more like the PFE that I use to have but with a wider sound stage and better isolation. I went back and forth with the filters and stuck with the Grey filters.post #2555 of 30942/4/14 at 7:48pm
I think it has to do with the Fit. I think the irritation had an effect on sonic perception. Just like how soundstage changes with different tips on an universal IEM.
I think my ears have settled and got used to customs nowpost #2556 of 30942/5/14 at 9:58am
The lab at Inearz is working on the custom color for mine now. The color shell I am looking for is the dark brown in the image below, getting a wood faceplate also.post #2557 of 30942/6/14 at 2:22amQuote:
Thanks for the clarification!post #2558 of 30942/6/14 at 1:55pm
My SE535 remold that has just been finished, I'll post a follow up when they arrive :)
Dark translucent purple, recessed sockets, and rush service, it took them 8 business days to make.
Edited by Foocup - 2/6/14 at 1:57pmpost #2559 of 30942/6/14 at 2:11pmQuote:
Look greatpost #2560 of 30942/7/14 at 1:42pm
Well, got an update, root beer metallic with wood faceplate. Going to have a lighter wood done, of course Inearz is making it happen. Expect a much lighter wood in the next pictures.post #2561 of 30942/9/14 at 2:15am
ahhh Shizzy, just picked up a pair of TF10's with a pin stuck in one of them. If I can't find a way to get it out, reshells it is. Now I just need to figure out what to go with this time. I was thinking Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...but I dunno.post #2562 of 30942/9/14 at 2:48amQuote:
I have just the thing for you sir!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #2563 of 30942/9/14 at 2:52ampost #2564 of 30942/9/14 at 5:20pmpost #2565 of 30942/9/14 at 5:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 10 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 43 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Is there a better IEM than the AKG K3003? 3 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire 3 minutes ago
- › Focal chorus 727 or ELAC F5 or unifi F5 4 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear