Just sent in my impressions for a pair of IE-P450's today! Looking forward to it, these will be my first set of CIEM's, to compliment my Shure SE846's which I am in love with.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 171
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Lil' Fish: where do you stand on mmcx connectors against standard two pin construction? have Inearz ever consider to switch?
Honestly I haven't looked into switching. We have thousands of our standard cable on order currently so I cant cancel those p.o.s. But I would like to look into getting some of the connectors to keep here in stock so that we can offer it to you guys.
Thanks for the update and I'm glad you are now able to enjoy your InEarZ/Phonak's. I was wondering what made the change, did you have them refit or did they just settle over time? What about the soundstage? At first the soundstage appeared to be a bit narrower and now they have a wider soundstage than the original IEM?
Here's an update
The irritation has subsided, I've been alternating these with my TF10x6 by UM.
I find that the highs are less fatigueing but it sounds more like the PFE that I use to have but with a wider sound stage and better isolation. I went back and forth with the filters and stuck with the Grey filters.
I think it has to do with the Fit. I think the irritation had an effect on sonic perception. Just like how soundstage changes with different tips on an universal IEM.
I think my ears have settled and got used to customs now
The lab at Inearz is working on the custom color for mine now. The color shell I am looking for is the dark brown in the image below, getting a wood faceplate also.
Thanks for the clarification!
My SE535 remold that has just been finished, I'll post a follow up when they arrive :)
Dark translucent purple, recessed sockets, and rush service, it took them 8 business days to make.
Edited by Foocup - 2/6/14 at 1:57pm
Well, got an update, root beer metallic with wood faceplate. Going to have a lighter wood done, of course Inearz is making it happen. Expect a much lighter wood in the next pictures.
ahhh Shizzy, just picked up a pair of TF10's with a pin stuck in one of them. If I can't find a way to get it out, reshells it is. Now I just need to figure out what to go with this time. I was thinking Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...but I dunno.
I have just the thing for you sir!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 18 seconds ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 42 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 58 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › what do i get for my dt 990 pro 250 ohms 6 minutes ago
- › MHDT Constantine NOS DAC - Warm Vinyl-like sound - Major Cap upgrades 6 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E80 Review by mark2410 8 minutes ago
- › Surprise TDK EB-750: $6.99 of BETTER AWESOME...w/Special guest TDK... 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 9 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...