Just sent in my impressions for a pair of IE-P450's today! Looking forward to it, these will be my first set of CIEM's, to compliment my Shure SE846's which I am in love with.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 171
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Lil' Fish: where do you stand on mmcx connectors against standard two pin construction? have Inearz ever consider to switch?
Honestly I haven't looked into switching. We have thousands of our standard cable on order currently so I cant cancel those p.o.s. But I would like to look into getting some of the connectors to keep here in stock so that we can offer it to you guys.
Thanks for the update and I'm glad you are now able to enjoy your InEarZ/Phonak's. I was wondering what made the change, did you have them refit or did they just settle over time? What about the soundstage? At first the soundstage appeared to be a bit narrower and now they have a wider soundstage than the original IEM?
Here's an update
The irritation has subsided, I've been alternating these with my TF10x6 by UM.
I find that the highs are less fatigueing but it sounds more like the PFE that I use to have but with a wider sound stage and better isolation. I went back and forth with the filters and stuck with the Grey filters.
I think it has to do with the Fit. I think the irritation had an effect on sonic perception. Just like how soundstage changes with different tips on an universal IEM.
I think my ears have settled and got used to customs now
Thanks for the clarification!
My SE535 remold that has just been finished, I'll post a follow up when they arrive :)
Dark translucent purple, recessed sockets, and rush service, it took them 8 business days to make.
Edited by Foocup - 2/6/14 at 1:57pm
Well, got an update, root beer metallic with wood faceplate. Going to have a lighter wood done, of course Inearz is making it happen. Expect a much lighter wood in the next pictures.
ahhh Shizzy, just picked up a pair of TF10's with a pin stuck in one of them. If I can't find a way to get it out, reshells it is. Now I just need to figure out what to go with this time. I was thinking Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...but I dunno.
I have just the thing for you sir!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Back-Electret/STAX 10 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 47 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Interview With Sony: NW-ZX2... Your Questions Answered 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 9 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 12 minutes ago
- › soldering issuse 14 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3