Just sent in my impressions for a pair of IE-P450's today! Looking forward to it, these will be my first set of CIEM's, to compliment my Shure SE846's which I am in love with.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 171
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Lil' Fish: where do you stand on mmcx connectors against standard two pin construction? have Inearz ever consider to switch?
Honestly I haven't looked into switching. We have thousands of our standard cable on order currently so I cant cancel those p.o.s. But I would like to look into getting some of the connectors to keep here in stock so that we can offer it to you guys.
Thanks for the update and I'm glad you are now able to enjoy your InEarZ/Phonak's. I was wondering what made the change, did you have them refit or did they just settle over time? What about the soundstage? At first the soundstage appeared to be a bit narrower and now they have a wider soundstage than the original IEM?
Here's an update
The irritation has subsided, I've been alternating these with my TF10x6 by UM.
I find that the highs are less fatigueing but it sounds more like the PFE that I use to have but with a wider sound stage and better isolation. I went back and forth with the filters and stuck with the Grey filters.
I think it has to do with the Fit. I think the irritation had an effect on sonic perception. Just like how soundstage changes with different tips on an universal IEM.
I think my ears have settled and got used to customs now
The lab at Inearz is working on the custom color for mine now. The color shell I am looking for is the dark brown in the image below, getting a wood faceplate also.
Thanks for the clarification!
My SE535 remold that has just been finished, I'll post a follow up when they arrive :)
Dark translucent purple, recessed sockets, and rush service, it took them 8 business days to make.
Edited by Foocup - 2/6/14 at 1:57pm
Well, got an update, root beer metallic with wood faceplate. Going to have a lighter wood done, of course Inearz is making it happen. Expect a much lighter wood in the next pictures.
ahhh Shizzy, just picked up a pair of TF10's with a pin stuck in one of them. If I can't find a way to get it out, reshells it is. Now I just need to figure out what to go with this time. I was thinking Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...but I dunno.
I have just the thing for you sir!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Official X5 2nd gen beta firmware download and discussion... 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › My intro to open back hifi 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse