I'm working on specs for our drivers now. The coupler we need is about $6000 to run the graphs and get specs. I'm trying to find someone who has one to help us out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 170
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi Kaysen, are my root beer metallic with dark swirl face plates done yet?
I just emailed you about it, we had a problem with the shells...
they are ready for shipping
Can't wait to receive them, they look amazing from the pics (from their facebook), InEarz have came a long way and I can say their finish and shine rivals other top tier CIEM manufacturers. I'll post impressions of them as soon as I receive them.
Did you get them yet? I can't wait to hear what you think...they look awesome! Question, are the filters still interchangeable?
I think I managed to get the fit right, but I'll give it another few days to test.
For some reason, I find the sound brighter than what it was before. Not sure if it's the new Nexus 5 that I'm using as the source, Fiio RC WT1 Cable or the reshelled IEMs. It has gotten really fatigueing for my ears on certain songs and I'll be trying out the black filters again and see how that works out. It's a good thing that InEarz didn't make the filters permanent.
Wondering too if the sound and comfort have changed to the better. Hopefully You are willing to share your thoughts on these. Thanks!
Does any of you use their custom for jogging? Even if the seal in my case doesn't break I have a feeling like liquid around the ear canal moves the ciem everywhere generating a weird sensation.
Reshell should be considered if you have fit issues or you really want to try customs. Inearz and other companies have their own models designed specifically with customs in mind. Sometimes having an universal is more "flexible" to some extend although (I admit) I really like my customs.
Here's an update
The irritation has subsided, I've been alternating these with my TF10x6 by UM.
I find that the highs are less fatigueing but it sounds more like the PFE that I use to have but with a wider sound stage and better isolation. I went back and forth with the filters and stuck with the Grey filters.
I would suggest the remold to those who have a cracked PFE (known defect). I can move around quite a bit without breaking the seal on these.
I will also say that the finish and color is nicer than my TF10x6 by UM, props to InEarz
Edited by ah_long - 2/3/14 at 5:48am
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 9 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 12 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › New!! Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson Amp 3 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › IEM - is there 'open' vs 'closed'? (For the soundstage... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2