I'm working on specs for our drivers now. The coupler we need is about $6000 to run the graphs and get specs. I'm trying to find someone who has one to help us out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 170
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi Kaysen, are my root beer metallic with dark swirl face plates done yet?
I just emailed you about it, we had a problem with the shells...
I guess that's what I get for teasing you. Email replied.
I sent them my impressions today also, the race is on.
they are ready for shipping
Can't wait to receive them, they look amazing from the pics (from their facebook), InEarz have came a long way and I can say their finish and shine rivals other top tier CIEM manufacturers. I'll post impressions of them as soon as I receive them.
Did you get them yet? I can't wait to hear what you think...they look awesome! Question, are the filters still interchangeable?
I think I managed to get the fit right, but I'll give it another few days to test.
For some reason, I find the sound brighter than what it was before. Not sure if it's the new Nexus 5 that I'm using as the source, Fiio RC WT1 Cable or the reshelled IEMs. It has gotten really fatigueing for my ears on certain songs and I'll be trying out the black filters again and see how that works out. It's a good thing that InEarz didn't make the filters permanent.
Wondering too if the sound and comfort have changed to the better. Hopefully You are willing to share your thoughts on these. Thanks!
Does any of you use their custom for jogging? Even if the seal in my case doesn't break I have a feeling like liquid around the ear canal moves the ciem everywhere generating a weird sensation.
Reshell should be considered if you have fit issues or you really want to try customs. Inearz and other companies have their own models designed specifically with customs in mind. Sometimes having an universal is more "flexible" to some extend although (I admit) I really like my customs.
Here's an update
The irritation has subsided, I've been alternating these with my TF10x6 by UM.
I find that the highs are less fatigueing but it sounds more like the PFE that I use to have but with a wider sound stage and better isolation. I went back and forth with the filters and stuck with the Grey filters.
I would suggest the remold to those who have a cracked PFE (known defect). I can move around quite a bit without breaking the seal on these.
I will also say that the finish and color is nicer than my TF10x6 by UM, props to InEarz
Edited by ah_long - 2/3/14 at 5:48am
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Eddie Current - Black Widow, Solid State Headphone AMP Impressions... 7 seconds ago
- › Schiit Modi Multibit DAC 39 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › Anyone have experience with Xiaomi Mi Headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...