I'm working on specs for our drivers now. The coupler we need is about $6000 to run the graphs and get specs. I'm trying to find someone who has one to help us out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 170post #2536 of 30961/22/14 at 7:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2537 of 30961/22/14 at 7:05amQuote:
Hi Kaysen, are my root beer metallic with dark swirl face plates done yet?post #2538 of 30961/22/14 at 8:33amQuote:
I just emailed you about it, we had a problem with the shells...post #2539 of 30961/22/14 at 12:40pmQuote:
I guess that's what I get for teasing you. Email replied.post #2540 of 30961/23/14 at 9:17pmpost #2541 of 30961/23/14 at 9:34pmQuote:
I sent them my impressions today also, the race is on.post #2542 of 30961/24/14 at 6:13amQuote:Originally Posted by ah_long
they are ready for shipping
Can't wait to receive them, they look amazing from the pics (from their facebook), InEarz have came a long way and I can say their finish and shine rivals other top tier CIEM manufacturers. I'll post impressions of them as soon as I receive them.
Did you get them yet? I can't wait to hear what you think...they look awesome! Question, are the filters still interchangeable?post #2543 of 30961/24/14 at 8:01amQuote:Originally Posted by ah_long
I think I managed to get the fit right, but I'll give it another few days to test.
For some reason, I find the sound brighter than what it was before. Not sure if it's the new Nexus 5 that I'm using as the source, Fiio RC WT1 Cable or the reshelled IEMs. It has gotten really fatigueing for my ears on certain songs and I'll be trying out the black filters again and see how that works out. It's a good thing that InEarz didn't make the filters permanent.
Wondering too if the sound and comfort have changed to the better. Hopefully You are willing to share your thoughts on these. Thanks!post #2544 of 30961/24/14 at 10:15amQuote:
Does any of you use their custom for jogging? Even if the seal in my case doesn't break I have a feeling like liquid around the ear canal moves the ciem everywhere generating a weird sensation.post #2545 of 30961/24/14 at 10:58amI was about to have my pfe molded when I saw @Ah-longs post. Those are great looking IEMs were my initial thoughts and still having the benefit of the filters but after reading his cons and yours I'm not that sure anymore and tend to keep mine iem.post #2546 of 30961/24/14 at 11:44amQuote:
Reshell should be considered if you have fit issues or you really want to try customs. Inearz and other companies have their own models designed specifically with customs in mind. Sometimes having an universal is more "flexible" to some extend although (I admit) I really like my customs.post #2547 of 30961/24/14 at 3:12pmpost #2548 of 30961/31/14 at 4:23pmpost #2549 of 30961/31/14 at 6:07pmpost #2550 of 30962/3/14 at 5:46am
Here's an update
The irritation has subsided, I've been alternating these with my TF10x6 by UM.
I find that the highs are less fatigueing but it sounds more like the PFE that I use to have but with a wider sound stage and better isolation. I went back and forth with the filters and stuck with the Grey filters.
I would suggest the remold to those who have a cracked PFE (known defect). I can move around quite a bit without breaking the seal on these.
I will also say that the finish and color is nicer than my TF10x6 by UM, props to InEarz
Edited by ah_long - 2/3/14 at 5:48amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Best closed, over ears? (400 to $700) 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 4 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Connecting a PC to 2 DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Should I Buy Sennheiser HD600s or Should I Hold My Breath and Buy... 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear