Just sent in a pair of newish JHAudio JH5 Pro's that I bought in the classifieds to be remolded by INEARZ. I've never used customs before so I am very excited to hear these.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 167
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2492 of 275812/20/13 at 5:30amQuote:
you will love thempost #2493 of 275812/20/13 at 1:01pmpost #2494 of 275812/23/13 at 8:01amQuote:
I just received those today :)post #2495 of 275812/23/13 at 9:51ampost #2496 of 275812/29/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
I saw that you had some jh16 reshelled. I also notice you mentioned jh3-a. I myself will be sending of some jh16/ jh3-a versions off soon. I was wondering was one of your jh/16 that were reshells the jh3a version with dual connectors? If so what was the cost?post #2497 of 275812/29/13 at 2:06pm
I believe it is the same cost as a regular reshell.
Quote:post #2498 of 275812/29/13 at 2:12pmpost #2499 of 275812/29/13 at 2:23pmpost #2500 of 275812/29/13 at 2:25pmI think 3 is a good number I'll probably send them something to remold when I get my jh13 back.
I'll have to ask them about shipping if I can add in the price for them to ship my customs back first before the remoldpost #2501 of 275812/29/13 at 2:39pmQuote:
thats what i keep telling my self. and half the fun is choosing how you want the ciems to look.post #2502 of 275812/29/13 at 2:42pmpost #2503 of 275812/29/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
yeah; I just dont know what to get. maybe Spiral Ears or Hiditionpost #2504 of 275812/29/13 at 6:09pmpost #2505 of 275812/29/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
I think this question was for KimChee, he's the only one that comes to mind that's had two pairs of jh16's reshelled on this thread...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Hearing Impaired Needing Headphone - amp advice 23 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › How to get audio from my sound card when I connect my computer to... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)