Those look good I like the colors. I almost went with some LS8s over my JH16s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 166post #2476 of 274212/12/13 at 4:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2477 of 274212/13/13 at 8:33am
Will do, they should be here sat or monpost #2478 of 274212/13/13 at 12:00pmpost #2479 of 274212/13/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
Those are boss! Look awesomepost #2480 of 274212/13/13 at 9:47pmpost #2481 of 274212/13/13 at 10:02pmpost #2482 of 274212/14/13 at 10:30am
I just received my IEP 450s from Fisher, and these are my first, very quick impressions strictly from an IPOD touch, unamped. My other experiences I can compare to are: Shure 215 UE 700, UE Triple 10’s, UE 900’s, and Westone 3. I listened to Ryan Adams, rage against the machine, soilwork (death metal) Radiohead, and Boards of Canada (electronic),
First, the service was, and has always been awesome! This is my fourth time working with them. All questions are answered, and their service is amazingly fast. Nine days from the day I shipped to receiving them back.
Second, the fit is absolutely perfect, no tweaks needed! Their new polishing technique makes the IEMs sparkle and extremely smooth. Also, they include a waterproof hard case, cleaning tool, smaller velvet case.
Bass: Hard hitting, but extremely TIGHT and smooth. It was the very first thing I noticed when I pushed play, It doesn’t bleed into the mids or highs, but is somewhat pronounced. Has the punch of triple 10s!
Mids: Slightly forward, but smooth. Vocals sound lush and upfront.
Highs: The highs seem SLIGHTLY rolled off, while still retaining a great clarity and sparkle. I EQ’d them up just a hair in the 8K range.
Have a slight Shure sound signature
Overall, I am extremely happy with my first experience into Fisher’s IEM world. I will be using them tonight on stage, and will report back. Also, I will do more comparing with my other IEMs.
Radiohead Kid A is blowing my mind now on these.
Edited by inthearmsofrain - 12/14/13 at 11:53ampost #2483 of 274212/14/13 at 11:16ampost #2484 of 274212/14/13 at 11:34am
i recently ripped the socket out of my triple-fi reshells. So, thinking of sending them in to get new sockets installed and some new cables to go with them. Was thinking about UE or the fisher cables - something in that price range. Any suggestions? tia!post #2485 of 274212/14/13 at 11:41amQuote:
Mine is at home, but it's certainly bigger than my iPhone 5. It's a Preserver P2000 Escort case. 6.5 x 1.6 x 4.1 inchespost #2486 of 274212/14/13 at 11:51amQuote:
its about 6 x 4, same size as a samsung galaxy s4 approximately. If I put my iPhone 4 top of it, it fits with about one inch on each side left overpost #2487 of 274212/14/13 at 11:52ampost #2488 of 274212/14/13 at 12:05pmpost #2489 of 274212/14/13 at 6:20pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Audio card for stereo in my computer? sound blaster z? ODAC? FiiO E10? 13 seconds ago
- › HD800s with portable AMP/DAC for iMac 2 minutes ago
- › What "house sound" annoys you the most? 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for classical music set-up? 3 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Smaller alternative to the Yamaha Pro 500s for a bass head for... 4 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)