Those look good I like the colors. I almost went with some LS8s over my JH16s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 166post #2476 of 277412/12/13 at 4:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2477 of 277412/13/13 at 8:33am
Will do, they should be here sat or monpost #2478 of 277412/13/13 at 12:00pmpost #2479 of 277412/13/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
Those are boss! Look awesomepost #2480 of 277412/13/13 at 9:47pmpost #2481 of 277412/13/13 at 10:02pmpost #2482 of 277412/14/13 at 10:30am
I just received my IEP 450s from Fisher, and these are my first, very quick impressions strictly from an IPOD touch, unamped. My other experiences I can compare to are: Shure 215 UE 700, UE Triple 10’s, UE 900’s, and Westone 3. I listened to Ryan Adams, rage against the machine, soilwork (death metal) Radiohead, and Boards of Canada (electronic),
First, the service was, and has always been awesome! This is my fourth time working with them. All questions are answered, and their service is amazingly fast. Nine days from the day I shipped to receiving them back.
Second, the fit is absolutely perfect, no tweaks needed! Their new polishing technique makes the IEMs sparkle and extremely smooth. Also, they include a waterproof hard case, cleaning tool, smaller velvet case.
Bass: Hard hitting, but extremely TIGHT and smooth. It was the very first thing I noticed when I pushed play, It doesn’t bleed into the mids or highs, but is somewhat pronounced. Has the punch of triple 10s!
Mids: Slightly forward, but smooth. Vocals sound lush and upfront.
Highs: The highs seem SLIGHTLY rolled off, while still retaining a great clarity and sparkle. I EQ’d them up just a hair in the 8K range.
Have a slight Shure sound signature
Overall, I am extremely happy with my first experience into Fisher’s IEM world. I will be using them tonight on stage, and will report back. Also, I will do more comparing with my other IEMs.
Radiohead Kid A is blowing my mind now on these.
Edited by inthearmsofrain - 12/14/13 at 11:53ampost #2483 of 277412/14/13 at 11:16ampost #2484 of 277412/14/13 at 11:34am
i recently ripped the socket out of my triple-fi reshells. So, thinking of sending them in to get new sockets installed and some new cables to go with them. Was thinking about UE or the fisher cables - something in that price range. Any suggestions? tia!post #2485 of 277412/14/13 at 11:41amQuote:
Mine is at home, but it's certainly bigger than my iPhone 5. It's a Preserver P2000 Escort case. 6.5 x 1.6 x 4.1 inchespost #2486 of 277412/14/13 at 11:51amQuote:
its about 6 x 4, same size as a samsung galaxy s4 approximately. If I put my iPhone 4 top of it, it fits with about one inch on each side left overpost #2487 of 277412/14/13 at 11:52ampost #2488 of 277412/14/13 at 12:05pmpost #2489 of 277412/14/13 at 6:20pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Easiest way to volume match during a ABx comparison? 14 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Which earbuds should I buy? 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny 3 minutes ago
- › help me choose a new mp3 player 4 minutes ago
- › Orgy of Capacitors: The Cap Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 5 minutes ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Construction expenses falls 0.8% in August...
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2