Those look good I like the colors. I almost went with some LS8s over my JH16s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Will do, they should be here sat or mon
Those are boss! Look awesome
I just received my IEP 450s from Fisher, and these are my first, very quick impressions strictly from an IPOD touch, unamped. My other experiences I can compare to are: Shure 215 UE 700, UE Triple 10’s, UE 900’s, and Westone 3. I listened to Ryan Adams, rage against the machine, soilwork (death metal) Radiohead, and Boards of Canada (electronic),
First, the service was, and has always been awesome! This is my fourth time working with them. All questions are answered, and their service is amazingly fast. Nine days from the day I shipped to receiving them back.
Second, the fit is absolutely perfect, no tweaks needed! Their new polishing technique makes the IEMs sparkle and extremely smooth. Also, they include a waterproof hard case, cleaning tool, smaller velvet case.
Bass: Hard hitting, but extremely TIGHT and smooth. It was the very first thing I noticed when I pushed play, It doesn’t bleed into the mids or highs, but is somewhat pronounced. Has the punch of triple 10s!
Mids: Slightly forward, but smooth. Vocals sound lush and upfront.
Highs: The highs seem SLIGHTLY rolled off, while still retaining a great clarity and sparkle. I EQ’d them up just a hair in the 8K range.
Have a slight Shure sound signature
Overall, I am extremely happy with my first experience into Fisher’s IEM world. I will be using them tonight on stage, and will report back. Also, I will do more comparing with my other IEMs.
Radiohead Kid A is blowing my mind now on these.
Edited by inthearmsofrain - 12/14/13 at 11:53am
i recently ripped the socket out of my triple-fi reshells. So, thinking of sending them in to get new sockets installed and some new cables to go with them. Was thinking about UE or the fisher cables - something in that price range. Any suggestions? tia!
Mine is at home, but it's certainly bigger than my iPhone 5. It's a Preserver P2000 Escort case. 6.5 x 1.6 x 4.1 inches
its about 6 x 4, same size as a samsung galaxy s4 approximately. If I put my iPhone 4 top of it, it fits with about one inch on each side left over
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 25 seconds ago
- › Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed! 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 Latest Update 24-07-2014 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)