Those look good I like the colors. I almost went with some LS8s over my JH16s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 166post #2476 of 275612/12/13 at 4:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2477 of 275612/13/13 at 8:33am
Will do, they should be here sat or monpost #2478 of 275612/13/13 at 12:00pmpost #2479 of 275612/13/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
Those are boss! Look awesomepost #2480 of 275612/13/13 at 9:47pmpost #2481 of 275612/13/13 at 10:02pmpost #2482 of 275612/14/13 at 10:30am
I just received my IEP 450s from Fisher, and these are my first, very quick impressions strictly from an IPOD touch, unamped. My other experiences I can compare to are: Shure 215 UE 700, UE Triple 10’s, UE 900’s, and Westone 3. I listened to Ryan Adams, rage against the machine, soilwork (death metal) Radiohead, and Boards of Canada (electronic),
First, the service was, and has always been awesome! This is my fourth time working with them. All questions are answered, and their service is amazingly fast. Nine days from the day I shipped to receiving them back.
Second, the fit is absolutely perfect, no tweaks needed! Their new polishing technique makes the IEMs sparkle and extremely smooth. Also, they include a waterproof hard case, cleaning tool, smaller velvet case.
Bass: Hard hitting, but extremely TIGHT and smooth. It was the very first thing I noticed when I pushed play, It doesn’t bleed into the mids or highs, but is somewhat pronounced. Has the punch of triple 10s!
Mids: Slightly forward, but smooth. Vocals sound lush and upfront.
Highs: The highs seem SLIGHTLY rolled off, while still retaining a great clarity and sparkle. I EQ’d them up just a hair in the 8K range.
Have a slight Shure sound signature
Overall, I am extremely happy with my first experience into Fisher’s IEM world. I will be using them tonight on stage, and will report back. Also, I will do more comparing with my other IEMs.
Radiohead Kid A is blowing my mind now on these.
Edited by inthearmsofrain - 12/14/13 at 11:53ampost #2483 of 275612/14/13 at 11:16ampost #2484 of 275612/14/13 at 11:34am
i recently ripped the socket out of my triple-fi reshells. So, thinking of sending them in to get new sockets installed and some new cables to go with them. Was thinking about UE or the fisher cables - something in that price range. Any suggestions? tia!post #2485 of 275612/14/13 at 11:41amQuote:
Mine is at home, but it's certainly bigger than my iPhone 5. It's a Preserver P2000 Escort case. 6.5 x 1.6 x 4.1 inchespost #2486 of 275612/14/13 at 11:51amQuote:
its about 6 x 4, same size as a samsung galaxy s4 approximately. If I put my iPhone 4 top of it, it fits with about one inch on each side left overpost #2487 of 275612/14/13 at 11:52ampost #2488 of 275612/14/13 at 12:05pmpost #2489 of 275612/14/13 at 6:20pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › New Nagra HD DAC 25 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 4 minutes ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)