Those look good I like the colors. I almost went with some LS8s over my JH16s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 166post #2476 of 261712/12/13 at 4:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2477 of 261712/13/13 at 8:33am
Will do, they should be here sat or monpost #2478 of 261712/13/13 at 12:00pmpost #2479 of 261712/13/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
Those are boss! Look awesomepost #2480 of 261712/13/13 at 9:47pmpost #2481 of 261712/13/13 at 10:02pmpost #2482 of 261712/14/13 at 10:30am
I just received my IEP 450s from Fisher, and these are my first, very quick impressions strictly from an IPOD touch, unamped. My other experiences I can compare to are: Shure 215 UE 700, UE Triple 10’s, UE 900’s, and Westone 3. I listened to Ryan Adams, rage against the machine, soilwork (death metal) Radiohead, and Boards of Canada (electronic),
First, the service was, and has always been awesome! This is my fourth time working with them. All questions are answered, and their service is amazingly fast. Nine days from the day I shipped to receiving them back.
Second, the fit is absolutely perfect, no tweaks needed! Their new polishing technique makes the IEMs sparkle and extremely smooth. Also, they include a waterproof hard case, cleaning tool, smaller velvet case.
Bass: Hard hitting, but extremely TIGHT and smooth. It was the very first thing I noticed when I pushed play, It doesn’t bleed into the mids or highs, but is somewhat pronounced. Has the punch of triple 10s!
Mids: Slightly forward, but smooth. Vocals sound lush and upfront.
Highs: The highs seem SLIGHTLY rolled off, while still retaining a great clarity and sparkle. I EQ’d them up just a hair in the 8K range.
Have a slight Shure sound signature
Overall, I am extremely happy with my first experience into Fisher’s IEM world. I will be using them tonight on stage, and will report back. Also, I will do more comparing with my other IEMs.
Radiohead Kid A is blowing my mind now on these.
Edited by inthearmsofrain - 12/14/13 at 11:53ampost #2483 of 261712/14/13 at 11:16ampost #2484 of 261712/14/13 at 11:34am
i recently ripped the socket out of my triple-fi reshells. So, thinking of sending them in to get new sockets installed and some new cables to go with them. Was thinking about UE or the fisher cables - something in that price range. Any suggestions? tia!post #2485 of 261712/14/13 at 11:41amQuote:
Mine is at home, but it's certainly bigger than my iPhone 5. It's a Preserver P2000 Escort case. 6.5 x 1.6 x 4.1 inchespost #2486 of 261712/14/13 at 11:51amQuote:
its about 6 x 4, same size as a samsung galaxy s4 approximately. If I put my iPhone 4 top of it, it fits with about one inch on each side left overpost #2487 of 261712/14/13 at 11:52ampost #2488 of 261712/14/13 at 12:05pmpost #2489 of 261712/14/13 at 6:20pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ V1 Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver) 12 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 28 seconds ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 40 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 44 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody 3X Universal Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN TOUR and... 47 seconds ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions / Appreciation Thread (It's... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 6 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude