They received my fourth pair on thursday, every remold I get just amazes me more
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Considering the poor review level here I felt I had to post a review: I spent some time checking reviews of these AKG K451 headphones, and found conflicting comments. What I can do is confirm...
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 165
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 262412/8/13 at 8:56ampost #2463 of 262412/12/13 at 2:20pmpost #2464 of 262412/12/13 at 2:22pmpost #2465 of 262412/12/13 at 2:38pmpost #2466 of 262412/12/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
Those are the ip 450s....they did them in one week too!!! Two low, one mid, one high
Edited by inthearmsofrain - 12/12/13 at 2:46pmpost #2467 of 262412/12/13 at 2:59pmQuote:
please report back on how the ip450s sound!post #2468 of 262412/12/13 at 3:12pmpost #2469 of 262412/12/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
That's awesome. Do you have other CIEMS to compare them to? Would love to know how they compare to TF10s and otherspost #2470 of 262412/12/13 at 4:01pmpost #2471 of 262412/12/13 at 4:14pmpost #2472 of 262412/12/13 at 4:15pmMy experience has been that it is better to call them than to email.
I have a day off early Jan. I think I'll use that day to get some impressions done and work on a uerm remold. It doesn't fit as nicely anymore and I could get myself some artwork and such.post #2473 of 262412/12/13 at 4:22pmQuote:Quote:
I second that, I emailed them a few questions last week but didn't hear anything, called today and got all my answers and I'm super excited for what should be coming in the mail tomorrow!
Edited by nickdelvecchio - 12/12/13 at 4:25pmpost #2474 of 262412/12/13 at 4:28pm
They work fast! I just wanted something simple and colorful for my Rooth LS8s, nothing special. I should be getting these on Saturday or Monday.
I should've sent my impressions in a long time ago (like months ago), but uni had been kicking my butt.post #2475 of 262412/12/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Wow! Really nice. Clean and simple, congrats!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 19 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 33 seconds ago
- › WORST headphone you ever heard? 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 4 minutes ago
- › How to find a low priced Chinese version of any super expensive DAC? 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 5 minutes ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude