Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 165

post #2461 of 2758

They received my fourth pair on thursday, every remold I get just amazes me more

post #2462 of 2758

if you add them on Facebook, they update daily all the different ones they are doing

post #2463 of 2758


My newest addition from inearz!!! A little
wild but they did a great job
post #2464 of 2758

I just saw that one on the FB page it looks good!

post #2465 of 2758
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthearmsofrain View Post



My newest addition from inearz!!! A little
wild but they did a great job

Those look awesome - what drivers are in them? Mine come in from fedex tomorrow!
post #2466 of 2758
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdelvecchio View Post

Those look awesome - what drivers are in them? Mine come in from fedex tomorrow!


Those are the ip 450s....they did them in one week too!!! Two low, one mid, one high
Edited by inthearmsofrain - 12/12/13 at 2:46pm
post #2467 of 2758
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthearmsofrain View Post


Those are the ip 450s....they did them in one week too!!! Two low, one mid, one high

please report back on how the ip450s sound!

post #2468 of 2758

Yes, definately interested in the sound!  

post #2469 of 2758
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthearmsofrain View Post

Those are the ip 450s....they did them in one week too!!! Two low, one mid, one high

That's awesome. Do you have other CIEMS to compare them to? Would love to know how they compare to TF10s and others
post #2470 of 2758

is Kaysen responding to emails? I havent gotten a response in 5 days.

post #2471 of 2758
Just call them it's faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caracara08 View Post

is Kaysen responding to emails? I havent gotten a response in 5 days.
post #2472 of 2758
My experience has been that it is better to call them than to email.

I have a day off early Jan. I think I'll use that day to get some impressions done and work on a uerm remold. It doesn't fit as nicely anymore and I could get myself some artwork and such.
post #2473 of 2758
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post

My experience has been that it is better to call them than to email.

I have a day off early Jan. I think I'll use that day to get some impressions done and work on a uerm remold. It doesn't fit as nicely anymore and I could get myself some artwork and such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caracara08 View Post

is Kaysen responding to emails? I havent gotten a response in 5

I second that, I emailed them a few questions last week but didn't hear anything, called today and got all my answers and I'm super excited for what should be coming in the mail tomorrow!
Edited by nickdelvecchio - 12/12/13 at 4:25pm
post #2474 of 2758

They work fast! I just wanted something simple and colorful for my Rooth LS8s, nothing special. I should be getting these on Saturday or Monday.

 

 

I should've sent my impressions in a long time ago (like months ago), but uni had been kicking my butt.

post #2475 of 2758
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisbot View Post

They work fast! I just wanted something simple and colorful for my Rooth LS8s, nothing special. I should be getting these on Saturday or Monday.




I should've sent my impressions in a long time ago (like months ago), but uni had been kicking my butt.

Wow! Really nice. Clean and simple, congrats!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread