if you add them on Facebook, they update daily all the different ones they are doing
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 165
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Those are the ip 450s....they did them in one week too!!! Two low, one mid, one high
Edited by inthearmsofrain - 12/12/13 at 2:46pm
please report back on how the ip450s sound!
That's awesome. Do you have other CIEMS to compare them to? Would love to know how they compare to TF10s and others
I have a day off early Jan. I think I'll use that day to get some impressions done and work on a uerm remold. It doesn't fit as nicely anymore and I could get myself some artwork and such.
I second that, I emailed them a few questions last week but didn't hear anything, called today and got all my answers and I'm super excited for what should be coming in the mail tomorrow!
Edited by nickdelvecchio - 12/12/13 at 4:25pm
They work fast! I just wanted something simple and colorful for my Rooth LS8s, nothing special. I should be getting these on Saturday or Monday.
I should've sent my impressions in a long time ago (like months ago), but uni had been kicking my butt.
Wow! Really nice. Clean and simple, congrats!
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 27 seconds ago
- › Best gear for listening to classical music... 46 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › The "speed" of headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2