Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I already had Sennheasier HD 25 iis which are great on-ear headphones but i wanted to try these after a good experience with the Yamaha EPH-200s. I really enjoyed the Yamaha house sound and these...
Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that seems to be highly regarded, but hasn't really...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 162
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just received my Westone 4R back and boy am I happy with them.
Its only been a day so far, but I've had them on for 4hours straight and my ears dont feel fatigue in having them in for long periods. So it doesnt look like i need to return them thankfully!
The sound signature doesn't seem any worse than with the original shell.
The entire time it took was just a day over 4 weeks (and I live in Australia)
Ill test them out for a few more days and see how they go, but so far so good!
I have my JH13's in and I wanted to tell you guys thank you. 2 years later and they're still working in tip-top shape, never needed a refit, and it was as perfect as perfect can be, they fit just as well as my Heir Audio 8's that I got straight from the company and I highly recommend this company for any work you are considering any reshell work.
Thanks guys! I will tell the lab tech and the electronics tech.
I'm so excited, We just shipped our IE-p250 and IE-p850 to SoundGuidance for a review!
Many of you have probably seen this already but it is so beautiful I just feel the need to quote it again! Getting my old pair of TF10 reshelled into this dark trans purple color soon - Can't wait!
Can anyone make a comment on the quality or a mini review of the Fisher audio IEM cables? I'm still debating whether to get a different third party or just go with their own.
heres my progression left to right tf10 -tf10 extra double woofers - jh16 freg phase
all remolds by the best in the business INEARZ
thanks to KAYSEN- KIM- THE GANG
Hey Ted, let me know if you need someone to make custom cables for your headphones.
Does anyone know if they can get a mold off of my CIEMs in order to remold another pair? In other words I want to send them 2 CIEMS one that fits me and one that I want to get remolded to fit exactly like the first.
absa freakin lutely i just did
I just got my customs back from a canal thickening and a patch job, I've had my TF10 customs for about 3 years now and I use them to workout and do everything and they are still going strong. Inearz has taken good care of me, and I just sent them another set of JH16s to get reshelled. Will post pics when I get them back.
Something weird happened with my reshells. I've had em for about 4 months now, and the part where the cable enters the shell disintegrated.The sound seemed weaker on one side so I pulled out that side and that little area fell apart. I'll post pics later.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 52 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More 3 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...