Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 162
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just received my Westone 4R back and boy am I happy with them.
Its only been a day so far, but I've had them on for 4hours straight and my ears dont feel fatigue in having them in for long periods. So it doesnt look like i need to return them thankfully!
The sound signature doesn't seem any worse than with the original shell.
The entire time it took was just a day over 4 weeks (and I live in Australia)
Ill test them out for a few more days and see how they go, but so far so good!
I have my JH13's in and I wanted to tell you guys thank you. 2 years later and they're still working in tip-top shape, never needed a refit, and it was as perfect as perfect can be, they fit just as well as my Heir Audio 8's that I got straight from the company and I highly recommend this company for any work you are considering any reshell work.
Thanks guys! I will tell the lab tech and the electronics tech.
I'm so excited, We just shipped our IE-p250 and IE-p850 to SoundGuidance for a review!
Many of you have probably seen this already but it is so beautiful I just feel the need to quote it again! Getting my old pair of TF10 reshelled into this dark trans purple color soon - Can't wait!
Can anyone make a comment on the quality or a mini review of the Fisher audio IEM cables? I'm still debating whether to get a different third party or just go with their own.
heres my progression left to right tf10 -tf10 extra double woofers - jh16 freg phase
all remolds by the best in the business INEARZ
thanks to KAYSEN- KIM- THE GANG
Hey Ted, let me know if you need someone to make custom cables for your headphones.
Does anyone know if they can get a mold off of my CIEMs in order to remold another pair? In other words I want to send them 2 CIEMS one that fits me and one that I want to get remolded to fit exactly like the first.
absa freakin lutely i just did
I just got my customs back from a canal thickening and a patch job, I've had my TF10 customs for about 3 years now and I use them to workout and do everything and they are still going strong. Inearz has taken good care of me, and I just sent them another set of JH16s to get reshelled. Will post pics when I get them back.
Something weird happened with my reshells. I've had em for about 4 months now, and the part where the cable enters the shell disintegrated.The sound seemed weaker on one side so I pulled out that side and that little area fell apart. I'll post pics later.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku Flat4-Kuro (玄) appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...