Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 162post #2416 of 309410/5/13 at 2:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2417 of 309410/28/13 at 4:05am
Just received my Westone 4R back and boy am I happy with them.
Its only been a day so far, but I've had them on for 4hours straight and my ears dont feel fatigue in having them in for long periods. So it doesnt look like i need to return them thankfully!
The sound signature doesn't seem any worse than with the original shell.
The entire time it took was just a day over 4 weeks (and I live in Australia)
Ill test them out for a few more days and see how they go, but so far so good!post #2418 of 309410/28/13 at 4:22am
I have my JH13's in and I wanted to tell you guys thank you. 2 years later and they're still working in tip-top shape, never needed a refit, and it was as perfect as perfect can be, they fit just as well as my Heir Audio 8's that I got straight from the company and I highly recommend this company for any work you are considering any reshell work.post #2419 of 309410/29/13 at 11:13am
Thanks guys! I will tell the lab tech and the electronics tech.
I'm so excited, We just shipped our IE-p250 and IE-p850 to SoundGuidance for a review!post #2420 of 309410/29/13 at 3:42pmQuote:
Many of you have probably seen this already but it is so beautiful I just feel the need to quote it again! Getting my old pair of TF10 reshelled into this dark trans purple color soon - Can't wait!
Can anyone make a comment on the quality or a mini review of the Fisher audio IEM cables? I'm still debating whether to get a different third party or just go with their own.post #2421 of 309411/4/13 at 12:25pm
heres my progression left to right tf10 -tf10 extra double woofers - jh16 freg phase
all remolds by the best in the business INEARZ
thanks to KAYSEN- KIM- THE GANGpost #2422 of 309411/4/13 at 2:47pmQuote:
Hey Ted, let me know if you need someone to make custom cables for your headphones.post #2423 of 309411/4/13 at 3:17pmInearz just keeps get better and better. I'm about to send in for my four pair! I'm going to try the fisher brand now!!post #2424 of 309411/4/13 at 3:22pmpost #2425 of 309411/4/13 at 3:56pm
Does anyone know if they can get a mold off of my CIEMs in order to remold another pair? In other words I want to send them 2 CIEMS one that fits me and one that I want to get remolded to fit exactly like the first.post #2426 of 309411/4/13 at 4:21pmQuote:
absa freakin lutely i just didpost #2427 of 309411/4/13 at 6:24pmpost #2428 of 309411/16/13 at 6:07am
I just got my customs back from a canal thickening and a patch job, I've had my TF10 customs for about 3 years now and I use them to workout and do everything and they are still going strong. Inearz has taken good care of me, and I just sent them another set of JH16s to get reshelled. Will post pics when I get them back.post #2429 of 309411/19/13 at 11:09am
Something weird happened with my reshells. I've had em for about 4 months now, and the part where the cable enters the shell disintegrated.The sound seemed weaker on one side so I pulled out that side and that little area fell apart. I'll post pics later.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › New Sony PHA-2A portable DAC 1 second ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 40 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details of design, features and specifications on 1st page. ... 2 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › C&C BH2 Portable Amp 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear