Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 162
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just received my Westone 4R back and boy am I happy with them.
Its only been a day so far, but I've had them on for 4hours straight and my ears dont feel fatigue in having them in for long periods. So it doesnt look like i need to return them thankfully!
The sound signature doesn't seem any worse than with the original shell.
The entire time it took was just a day over 4 weeks (and I live in Australia)
Ill test them out for a few more days and see how they go, but so far so good!
I have my JH13's in and I wanted to tell you guys thank you. 2 years later and they're still working in tip-top shape, never needed a refit, and it was as perfect as perfect can be, they fit just as well as my Heir Audio 8's that I got straight from the company and I highly recommend this company for any work you are considering any reshell work.
Thanks guys! I will tell the lab tech and the electronics tech.
I'm so excited, We just shipped our IE-p250 and IE-p850 to SoundGuidance for a review!
Many of you have probably seen this already but it is so beautiful I just feel the need to quote it again! Getting my old pair of TF10 reshelled into this dark trans purple color soon - Can't wait!
Can anyone make a comment on the quality or a mini review of the Fisher audio IEM cables? I'm still debating whether to get a different third party or just go with their own.
heres my progression left to right tf10 -tf10 extra double woofers - jh16 freg phase
all remolds by the best in the business INEARZ
thanks to KAYSEN- KIM- THE GANG
Hey Ted, let me know if you need someone to make custom cables for your headphones.
Does anyone know if they can get a mold off of my CIEMs in order to remold another pair? In other words I want to send them 2 CIEMS one that fits me and one that I want to get remolded to fit exactly like the first.
absa freakin lutely i just did
I just got my customs back from a canal thickening and a patch job, I've had my TF10 customs for about 3 years now and I use them to workout and do everything and they are still going strong. Inearz has taken good care of me, and I just sent them another set of JH16s to get reshelled. Will post pics when I get them back.
Something weird happened with my reshells. I've had em for about 4 months now, and the part where the cable enters the shell disintegrated.The sound seemed weaker on one side so I pulled out that side and that little area fell apart. I'll post pics later.
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- › Limited, wooden portable ATH-ESW10JPN arrives! (with pics) 27 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 4 minutes ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 5 minutes ago
- › Objective Desktop Amp.....A Version from AGDR 6 minutes ago
- › Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate Discussion/ Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Beats Studio Wireless 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Oppo PM-3 White 10 minutes ago
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...