Just got mine back. The first time i put them on i thought there was an issue with the fitting since the left side felt kinda weird but after moving it around a bit the fit was perfect. Happy Customer =D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 148
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 275811/5/12 at 9:20ampost #2208 of 275811/5/12 at 3:34pm
pics. Ok so i've been using them for about an hour or so and i like them but the fit could be better. I don't think it's too much but is it possible to sand it down myself and polish it? Has anyone ever tried resizing it themselves? I just don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in again and waiting.post #2209 of 275811/5/12 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jono454
pics. Ok so i've been using them for about an hour or so and i like them but the fit could be better. I don't think it's too much but is it possible to sand it down myself and polish it? Has anyone ever tried resizing it themselves? I just don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in again and waiting.
People have done some resize work themselves. I have not, but if you have the tools it shouldn't be too hard.post #2210 of 275811/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Yea i think some sandpaper should be good...i just gotta figure out a way to polish it afterwards.post #2211 of 275811/5/12 at 4:41pmQuote:
Rotary tool like a Dremel etc should work.post #2212 of 275811/5/12 at 5:15pmpost #2213 of 275811/7/12 at 4:52amQuote:
I owe you a pint . Got my impressions done at specsavers in the end, and it cost £40 - much more reasonable. The Chester specsaver branch was the only one to actually call me back as they said they would so i went with them and incidentally they were literally metres away from the David Ormerod centre that quoted me £100. I glady imparted this information when cancelling my appointment with David Ormerod.
Will be posting them off soon. :)
Edit; Posted today. Engage patience.
Edited by DigitalDeviant - 11/8/12 at 6:50ampost #2214 of 275811/7/12 at 6:56amThread StarterSo almost 3 years later, I think it is time to order a reshell.. the fit is such that it breaks the seal very often now. Now to decide if I want to reshell the TF10 or switch to something new..
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2post #2215 of 275811/12/12 at 12:13ampost #2216 of 275811/12/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Was about to ask this myself. Plus i got recessed sockets with the inearz cable so i'm curious as to where to look for different cables that fit.post #2217 of 275811/12/12 at 9:54amQuote:
Just tell them to use the stock TF10 socket. That way you can use quite a few cables, including a Chris Himself cable.post #2218 of 275811/13/12 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalDeviant
Thanks for all the input on this thread, most informative.
I have been putting up with ill fitting Sfi5 pro's for some time. I love the sound but the fit prevents me wearing them too long and often.
After reading through this (rather epic) thread and emailing Kaysen i have bought some TF 10s and will be sending them off soon.
Will update with pics.
Perhaps a little too far but great job and Very reasonable. Grundys hearing in Olham Stephen grundy mention simon recommended you. My stuff sent to kaysen not arrived yetpost #2219 of 275811/19/12 at 1:53pmpost #2220 of 275811/27/12 at 11:59am
Just received mine and its perfect. The finish is brilliant. I don't think UM could have done it any better for twice the price. The customer service is top notch. There was some issue with the return shipment which was handled very efficiently by Kaysen.
I have to say, simply amazing in every way. Everyone should give them a chanceReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sony XB500 Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 100.00 budget 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 7 minutes ago
- › Parasound or Emotiva w/ KEF LS50 8 minutes ago
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)