Just got mine back. The first time i put them on i thought there was an issue with the fitting since the left side felt kinda weird but after moving it around a bit the fit was perfect. Happy Customer =D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When I first started looking for a pair of CIEMs, I was determined to find the best one in the $1000 region that would serve me equally well for everyday listening as well as stage use (I play in a...
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard...
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 148
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 309611/5/12 at 9:20ampost #2208 of 309611/5/12 at 3:34pm
pics. Ok so i've been using them for about an hour or so and i like them but the fit could be better. I don't think it's too much but is it possible to sand it down myself and polish it? Has anyone ever tried resizing it themselves? I just don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in again and waiting.post #2209 of 309611/5/12 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jono454
pics. Ok so i've been using them for about an hour or so and i like them but the fit could be better. I don't think it's too much but is it possible to sand it down myself and polish it? Has anyone ever tried resizing it themselves? I just don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in again and waiting.
People have done some resize work themselves. I have not, but if you have the tools it shouldn't be too hard.post #2210 of 309611/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Yea i think some sandpaper should be good...i just gotta figure out a way to polish it afterwards.post #2211 of 309611/5/12 at 4:41pmQuote:
Rotary tool like a Dremel etc should work.post #2212 of 309611/5/12 at 5:15pmpost #2213 of 309611/7/12 at 4:52amQuote:
I owe you a pint . Got my impressions done at specsavers in the end, and it cost £40 - much more reasonable. The Chester specsaver branch was the only one to actually call me back as they said they would so i went with them and incidentally they were literally metres away from the David Ormerod centre that quoted me £100. I glady imparted this information when cancelling my appointment with David Ormerod.
Will be posting them off soon. :)
Edit; Posted today. Engage patience.
Edited by DigitalDeviant - 11/8/12 at 6:50ampost #2214 of 309611/7/12 at 6:56amThread StarterSo almost 3 years later, I think it is time to order a reshell.. the fit is such that it breaks the seal very often now. Now to decide if I want to reshell the TF10 or switch to something new..
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2post #2215 of 309611/12/12 at 12:13ampost #2216 of 309611/12/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Was about to ask this myself. Plus i got recessed sockets with the inearz cable so i'm curious as to where to look for different cables that fit.post #2217 of 309611/12/12 at 9:54amQuote:
Just tell them to use the stock TF10 socket. That way you can use quite a few cables, including a Chris Himself cable.post #2218 of 309611/13/12 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalDeviant
Thanks for all the input on this thread, most informative.
I have been putting up with ill fitting Sfi5 pro's for some time. I love the sound but the fit prevents me wearing them too long and often.
After reading through this (rather epic) thread and emailing Kaysen i have bought some TF 10s and will be sending them off soon.
Will update with pics.
Perhaps a little too far but great job and Very reasonable. Grundys hearing in Olham Stephen grundy mention simon recommended you. My stuff sent to kaysen not arrived yetpost #2219 of 309611/19/12 at 1:53pmpost #2220 of 309611/27/12 at 11:59am
Just received mine and its perfect. The finish is brilliant. I don't think UM could have done it any better for twice the price. The customer service is top notch. There was some issue with the return shipment which was handled very efficiently by Kaysen.
I have to say, simply amazing in every way. Everyone should give them a chanceReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Three Word Story 21 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 43 seconds ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 3 minutes ago
- › Greaseproof headphones?! 3 minutes ago
- › Any headfi-ers in Connecticut? 3 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear