Just got mine back. The first time i put them on i thought there was an issue with the fitting since the left side felt kinda weird but after moving it around a bit the fit was perfect. Happy Customer =D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 148
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 274511/5/12 at 9:20ampost #2208 of 274511/5/12 at 3:34pm
pics. Ok so i've been using them for about an hour or so and i like them but the fit could be better. I don't think it's too much but is it possible to sand it down myself and polish it? Has anyone ever tried resizing it themselves? I just don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in again and waiting.post #2209 of 274511/5/12 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jono454
pics. Ok so i've been using them for about an hour or so and i like them but the fit could be better. I don't think it's too much but is it possible to sand it down myself and polish it? Has anyone ever tried resizing it themselves? I just don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in again and waiting.
People have done some resize work themselves. I have not, but if you have the tools it shouldn't be too hard.post #2210 of 274511/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Yea i think some sandpaper should be good...i just gotta figure out a way to polish it afterwards.post #2211 of 274511/5/12 at 4:41pmQuote:
Rotary tool like a Dremel etc should work.post #2212 of 274511/5/12 at 5:15pmpost #2213 of 274511/7/12 at 4:52amQuote:
I owe you a pint . Got my impressions done at specsavers in the end, and it cost £40 - much more reasonable. The Chester specsaver branch was the only one to actually call me back as they said they would so i went with them and incidentally they were literally metres away from the David Ormerod centre that quoted me £100. I glady imparted this information when cancelling my appointment with David Ormerod.
Will be posting them off soon. :)
Edit; Posted today. Engage patience.
Edited by DigitalDeviant - 11/8/12 at 6:50ampost #2214 of 274511/7/12 at 6:56amThread StarterSo almost 3 years later, I think it is time to order a reshell.. the fit is such that it breaks the seal very often now. Now to decide if I want to reshell the TF10 or switch to something new..
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2post #2215 of 274511/12/12 at 12:13ampost #2216 of 274511/12/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Was about to ask this myself. Plus i got recessed sockets with the inearz cable so i'm curious as to where to look for different cables that fit.post #2217 of 274511/12/12 at 9:54amQuote:
Just tell them to use the stock TF10 socket. That way you can use quite a few cables, including a Chris Himself cable.post #2218 of 274511/13/12 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalDeviant
Thanks for all the input on this thread, most informative.
I have been putting up with ill fitting Sfi5 pro's for some time. I love the sound but the fit prevents me wearing them too long and often.
After reading through this (rather epic) thread and emailing Kaysen i have bought some TF 10s and will be sending them off soon.
Will update with pics.
Perhaps a little too far but great job and Very reasonable. Grundys hearing in Olham Stephen grundy mention simon recommended you. My stuff sent to kaysen not arrived yetpost #2219 of 274511/19/12 at 1:53pmpost #2220 of 274511/27/12 at 11:59am
Just received mine and its perfect. The finish is brilliant. I don't think UM could have done it any better for twice the price. The customer service is top notch. There was some issue with the return shipment which was handled very efficiently by Kaysen.
I have to say, simply amazing in every way. Everyone should give them a chanceReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 seconds ago
- › SummitFi EDM Rig - Studio Six vs Liquid Gold vs BHSE / LCD X vs LCD... 1 minute ago
- › Review: Sennheiser IE 800 earphones 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 2 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 2 minutes ago
- › What to do with my 1848 MP#s? 3 minutes ago
- › Mini Dac TDA1543 X 4 NOS 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 7 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)