Just got mine back. The first time i put them on i thought there was an issue with the fitting since the left side felt kinda weird but after moving it around a bit the fit was perfect. Happy Customer =D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 148
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 261711/5/12 at 9:20ampost #2208 of 261711/5/12 at 3:34pm
pics. Ok so i've been using them for about an hour or so and i like them but the fit could be better. I don't think it's too much but is it possible to sand it down myself and polish it? Has anyone ever tried resizing it themselves? I just don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in again and waiting.post #2209 of 261711/5/12 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jono454
pics. Ok so i've been using them for about an hour or so and i like them but the fit could be better. I don't think it's too much but is it possible to sand it down myself and polish it? Has anyone ever tried resizing it themselves? I just don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in again and waiting.
People have done some resize work themselves. I have not, but if you have the tools it shouldn't be too hard.post #2210 of 261711/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Yea i think some sandpaper should be good...i just gotta figure out a way to polish it afterwards.post #2211 of 261711/5/12 at 4:41pmQuote:
Rotary tool like a Dremel etc should work.post #2212 of 261711/5/12 at 5:15pmpost #2213 of 261711/7/12 at 4:52amQuote:
I owe you a pint . Got my impressions done at specsavers in the end, and it cost £40 - much more reasonable. The Chester specsaver branch was the only one to actually call me back as they said they would so i went with them and incidentally they were literally metres away from the David Ormerod centre that quoted me £100. I glady imparted this information when cancelling my appointment with David Ormerod.
Will be posting them off soon. :)
Edit; Posted today. Engage patience.
Edited by DigitalDeviant - 11/8/12 at 6:50ampost #2214 of 261711/7/12 at 6:56amThread StarterSo almost 3 years later, I think it is time to order a reshell.. the fit is such that it breaks the seal very often now. Now to decide if I want to reshell the TF10 or switch to something new..
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2post #2215 of 261711/12/12 at 12:13ampost #2216 of 261711/12/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Was about to ask this myself. Plus i got recessed sockets with the inearz cable so i'm curious as to where to look for different cables that fit.post #2217 of 261711/12/12 at 9:54amQuote:
Just tell them to use the stock TF10 socket. That way you can use quite a few cables, including a Chris Himself cable.post #2218 of 261711/13/12 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by DigitalDeviant
Thanks for all the input on this thread, most informative.
I have been putting up with ill fitting Sfi5 pro's for some time. I love the sound but the fit prevents me wearing them too long and often.
After reading through this (rather epic) thread and emailing Kaysen i have bought some TF 10s and will be sending them off soon.
Will update with pics.
Perhaps a little too far but great job and Very reasonable. Grundys hearing in Olham Stephen grundy mention simon recommended you. My stuff sent to kaysen not arrived yetpost #2219 of 261711/19/12 at 1:53pmpost #2220 of 261711/27/12 at 11:59am
Just received mine and its perfect. The finish is brilliant. I don't think UM could have done it any better for twice the price. The customer service is top notch. There was some issue with the return shipment which was handled very efficiently by Kaysen.
I have to say, simply amazing in every way. Everyone should give them a chanceReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 42 seconds ago
- › Koss Portapro Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for Speaker recommendation for my Mac Pro - Not too much... 2 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude