Check your spam folder, could have gone there. Good luck with the fitting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 138post #2056 of 27676/21/12 at 9:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2057 of 27676/21/12 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Erecent
Does Fisher usually send out tracking numbers? I've made payment for my customs the day before and i've not received a tracking number from them yet. I'm really impressed that they managed to complete my order (TF10 Remold) in slightly more than a week! I was expecting it to be done in about 3 weeks or so but they really exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to receive these babies :)
I've had three customs done by Fisher and no tracking on any of them.post #2058 of 27676/21/12 at 10:57ampost #2059 of 27676/21/12 at 11:17amQuote:Originally Posted by infam0ussteven
It depends, some say they were sent tracking numbers but I myself didn't receive one. If you want you can go on ups and press on track by reference. You can type your name in and see if there is anything for you, usually it's LAST, FIRST. In caps. But try different variations of your name, it's not always put in like the way I suggested but mine was inserted like that.
WOW, that is a great tip! I found my shipment! It's due to arrive tomorrow :) Will post pictures and review when i get them~post #2060 of 27676/21/12 at 10:45pmpost #2061 of 27676/22/12 at 12:55ampost #2062 of 27676/22/12 at 3:06am
They've moved recently, should be able to get them forwarded. New address is on the website/facebook page.
Good luck for those who have to get a refit.
So far for me the tally is :-
10 months (give or take) 3 sets of impressions and 4 refits and still not right.
Cheers.post #2063 of 27676/22/12 at 5:14amQuote:
If you sent it to the old address, USPS tracking will say Undeliverable as Addressed initially but they will automatically redeliver it to Fisher's new address so don't worry about it :) It happened to me too.post #2064 of 27676/22/12 at 11:55ampost #2065 of 27676/22/12 at 5:39pm
Just received my reshells from InEarz!! Just a quick question, the fit on my outer ear seems perfect. However, my ear canals feel a little uncomfortable like the canal area or tip is a bit too thick? The seal is excellent though, i don't detect a change in the seal if i move my mouth but if i open my mouth wide, i can feel the IEMs pressing hard against my ear canals. Is this normal? This being my first custom IEM, i don't quite know what a perfect fit feels like. Maybe i just need to get used to it?post #2066 of 27676/22/12 at 5:48pmpost #2067 of 27676/22/12 at 5:58pm
It's not really pain per say , just a mild sense of discomfort. Guess it's something that i have to get used to :) Hey KimChee, can't help but notice that you got the Chris Himself cables with your TF10 reshells. Do you really hear a huge difference comparing the Chris Himeself cables with the stock TF10 cables?post #2068 of 27676/22/12 at 6:08pmpost #2069 of 27676/22/12 at 6:13pmpost #2070 of 27676/22/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Erecent
Just received my reshells from InEarz!! Just a quick question, the fit on my outer ear seems perfect. However, my ear canals feel a little uncomfortable like the canal area or tip is a bit too thick? The seal is excellent though, i don't detect a change in the seal if i move my mouth but if i open my mouth wide, i can feel the IEMs pressing hard against my ear canals. Is this normal? This being my first custom IEM, i don't quite know what a perfect fit feels like. Maybe i just need to get used to it?
If you can feel the ear canal it is probably too thick. When I first had my reshells done it was a pretty tight fit. I thought I would get used to it but the portions where I had a "mild" discomfort became pretty painful after 30-40min. of use. I would send your reshells back in for a refit and just have Fisher shave down the ear canal a tiny bit (or a lot of bit if you can feel them significantly for that matter). Ideally the IEMs should feel like its not there. Since customs have very little tolerance for perfection it is rare that even with a correct ear impression would be a one shot done deal. You can probably try wearing your reshells for a few hours a day through the next week and see how it feels and that way you can describe the discomfort better and also pinpoint how much you want to shave off for that particular area. GL!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 9 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 28 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good all round headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suggest me a headphone under 150 $ 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 6 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 7 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)