Check your spam folder, could have gone there. Good luck with the fitting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 138post #2056 of 31076/21/12 at 9:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2057 of 31076/21/12 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Erecent
Does Fisher usually send out tracking numbers? I've made payment for my customs the day before and i've not received a tracking number from them yet. I'm really impressed that they managed to complete my order (TF10 Remold) in slightly more than a week! I was expecting it to be done in about 3 weeks or so but they really exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to receive these babies :)
I've had three customs done by Fisher and no tracking on any of them.post #2058 of 31076/21/12 at 10:57ampost #2059 of 31076/21/12 at 11:17amQuote:Originally Posted by infam0ussteven
It depends, some say they were sent tracking numbers but I myself didn't receive one. If you want you can go on ups and press on track by reference. You can type your name in and see if there is anything for you, usually it's LAST, FIRST. In caps. But try different variations of your name, it's not always put in like the way I suggested but mine was inserted like that.
WOW, that is a great tip! I found my shipment! It's due to arrive tomorrow :) Will post pictures and review when i get them~post #2060 of 31076/21/12 at 10:45pmpost #2061 of 31076/22/12 at 12:55ampost #2062 of 31076/22/12 at 3:06am
They've moved recently, should be able to get them forwarded. New address is on the website/facebook page.
Good luck for those who have to get a refit.
So far for me the tally is :-
10 months (give or take) 3 sets of impressions and 4 refits and still not right.
Cheers.post #2063 of 31076/22/12 at 5:14amQuote:
If you sent it to the old address, USPS tracking will say Undeliverable as Addressed initially but they will automatically redeliver it to Fisher's new address so don't worry about it :) It happened to me too.post #2064 of 31076/22/12 at 11:55ampost #2065 of 31076/22/12 at 5:39pm
Just received my reshells from InEarz!! Just a quick question, the fit on my outer ear seems perfect. However, my ear canals feel a little uncomfortable like the canal area or tip is a bit too thick? The seal is excellent though, i don't detect a change in the seal if i move my mouth but if i open my mouth wide, i can feel the IEMs pressing hard against my ear canals. Is this normal? This being my first custom IEM, i don't quite know what a perfect fit feels like. Maybe i just need to get used to it?post #2066 of 31076/22/12 at 5:48pmpost #2067 of 31076/22/12 at 5:58pm
It's not really pain per say , just a mild sense of discomfort. Guess it's something that i have to get used to :) Hey KimChee, can't help but notice that you got the Chris Himself cables with your TF10 reshells. Do you really hear a huge difference comparing the Chris Himeself cables with the stock TF10 cables?post #2068 of 31076/22/12 at 6:08pmpost #2069 of 31076/22/12 at 6:13pmpost #2070 of 31076/22/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Erecent
Just received my reshells from InEarz!! Just a quick question, the fit on my outer ear seems perfect. However, my ear canals feel a little uncomfortable like the canal area or tip is a bit too thick? The seal is excellent though, i don't detect a change in the seal if i move my mouth but if i open my mouth wide, i can feel the IEMs pressing hard against my ear canals. Is this normal? This being my first custom IEM, i don't quite know what a perfect fit feels like. Maybe i just need to get used to it?
If you can feel the ear canal it is probably too thick. When I first had my reshells done it was a pretty tight fit. I thought I would get used to it but the portions where I had a "mild" discomfort became pretty painful after 30-40min. of use. I would send your reshells back in for a refit and just have Fisher shave down the ear canal a tiny bit (or a lot of bit if you can feel them significantly for that matter). Ideally the IEMs should feel like its not there. Since customs have very little tolerance for perfection it is rare that even with a correct ear impression would be a one shot done deal. You can probably try wearing your reshells for a few hours a day through the next week and see how it feels and that way you can describe the discomfort better and also pinpoint how much you want to shave off for that particular area. GL!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 13 seconds ago
- › Where are the "Warbler Prelude" CIEMs? 56 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Earphones for Sleeping 1 minute ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear