Check your spam folder, could have gone there. Good luck with the fitting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 2/24/14 at 3:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 138post #2056 of 26176/21/12 at 9:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2057 of 26176/21/12 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Erecent
Does Fisher usually send out tracking numbers? I've made payment for my customs the day before and i've not received a tracking number from them yet. I'm really impressed that they managed to complete my order (TF10 Remold) in slightly more than a week! I was expecting it to be done in about 3 weeks or so but they really exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to receive these babies :)
I've had three customs done by Fisher and no tracking on any of them.post #2058 of 26176/21/12 at 10:57ampost #2059 of 26176/21/12 at 11:17amQuote:Originally Posted by infam0ussteven
It depends, some say they were sent tracking numbers but I myself didn't receive one. If you want you can go on ups and press on track by reference. You can type your name in and see if there is anything for you, usually it's LAST, FIRST. In caps. But try different variations of your name, it's not always put in like the way I suggested but mine was inserted like that.
WOW, that is a great tip! I found my shipment! It's due to arrive tomorrow :) Will post pictures and review when i get them~post #2060 of 26176/21/12 at 10:45pmpost #2061 of 26176/22/12 at 12:55ampost #2062 of 26176/22/12 at 3:06am
They've moved recently, should be able to get them forwarded. New address is on the website/facebook page.
Good luck for those who have to get a refit.
So far for me the tally is :-
10 months (give or take) 3 sets of impressions and 4 refits and still not right.
Cheers.post #2063 of 26176/22/12 at 5:14amQuote:
If you sent it to the old address, USPS tracking will say Undeliverable as Addressed initially but they will automatically redeliver it to Fisher's new address so don't worry about it :) It happened to me too.post #2064 of 26176/22/12 at 11:55ampost #2065 of 26176/22/12 at 5:39pm
Just received my reshells from InEarz!! Just a quick question, the fit on my outer ear seems perfect. However, my ear canals feel a little uncomfortable like the canal area or tip is a bit too thick? The seal is excellent though, i don't detect a change in the seal if i move my mouth but if i open my mouth wide, i can feel the IEMs pressing hard against my ear canals. Is this normal? This being my first custom IEM, i don't quite know what a perfect fit feels like. Maybe i just need to get used to it?post #2066 of 26176/22/12 at 5:48pmpost #2067 of 26176/22/12 at 5:58pm
It's not really pain per say , just a mild sense of discomfort. Guess it's something that i have to get used to :) Hey KimChee, can't help but notice that you got the Chris Himself cables with your TF10 reshells. Do you really hear a huge difference comparing the Chris Himeself cables with the stock TF10 cables?post #2068 of 26176/22/12 at 6:08pmpost #2069 of 26176/22/12 at 6:13pmpost #2070 of 26176/22/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Erecent
Just received my reshells from InEarz!! Just a quick question, the fit on my outer ear seems perfect. However, my ear canals feel a little uncomfortable like the canal area or tip is a bit too thick? The seal is excellent though, i don't detect a change in the seal if i move my mouth but if i open my mouth wide, i can feel the IEMs pressing hard against my ear canals. Is this normal? This being my first custom IEM, i don't quite know what a perfect fit feels like. Maybe i just need to get used to it?
If you can feel the ear canal it is probably too thick. When I first had my reshells done it was a pretty tight fit. I thought I would get used to it but the portions where I had a "mild" discomfort became pretty painful after 30-40min. of use. I would send your reshells back in for a refit and just have Fisher shave down the ear canal a tiny bit (or a lot of bit if you can feel them significantly for that matter). Ideally the IEMs should feel like its not there. Since customs have very little tolerance for perfection it is rare that even with a correct ear impression would be a one shot done deal. You can probably try wearing your reshells for a few hours a day through the next week and see how it feels and that way you can describe the discomfort better and also pinpoint how much you want to shave off for that particular area. GL!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 21 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 27 seconds ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 56 seconds ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-ZX600 or Audio Technica ATH-SJ55 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude