Check your spam folder, could have gone there. Good luck with the fitting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for AT CK10's Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM upgrade($100-150 CAD) Last post on 3/15/12 at 12:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02 Last post on 11/9/13 at 1:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread - Page 138post #2056 of 24606/21/12 at 9:57am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2057 of 24606/21/12 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Erecent
Does Fisher usually send out tracking numbers? I've made payment for my customs the day before and i've not received a tracking number from them yet. I'm really impressed that they managed to complete my order (TF10 Remold) in slightly more than a week! I was expecting it to be done in about 3 weeks or so but they really exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to receive these babies :)
I've had three customs done by Fisher and no tracking on any of them.post #2058 of 24606/21/12 at 10:57ampost #2059 of 24606/21/12 at 11:17amQuote:Originally Posted by infam0ussteven
It depends, some say they were sent tracking numbers but I myself didn't receive one. If you want you can go on ups and press on track by reference. You can type your name in and see if there is anything for you, usually it's LAST, FIRST. In caps. But try different variations of your name, it's not always put in like the way I suggested but mine was inserted like that.
WOW, that is a great tip! I found my shipment! It's due to arrive tomorrow :) Will post pictures and review when i get them~post #2060 of 24606/21/12 at 10:45pmpost #2061 of 24606/22/12 at 12:55ampost #2062 of 24606/22/12 at 3:06am
They've moved recently, should be able to get them forwarded. New address is on the website/facebook page.
Good luck for those who have to get a refit.
So far for me the tally is :-
10 months (give or take) 3 sets of impressions and 4 refits and still not right.
Cheers.post #2063 of 24606/22/12 at 5:14amQuote:
If you sent it to the old address, USPS tracking will say Undeliverable as Addressed initially but they will automatically redeliver it to Fisher's new address so don't worry about it :) It happened to me too.post #2064 of 24606/22/12 at 11:55ampost #2065 of 24606/22/12 at 5:39pm
Just received my reshells from InEarz!! Just a quick question, the fit on my outer ear seems perfect. However, my ear canals feel a little uncomfortable like the canal area or tip is a bit too thick? The seal is excellent though, i don't detect a change in the seal if i move my mouth but if i open my mouth wide, i can feel the IEMs pressing hard against my ear canals. Is this normal? This being my first custom IEM, i don't quite know what a perfect fit feels like. Maybe i just need to get used to it?post #2066 of 24606/22/12 at 5:48pmpost #2067 of 24606/22/12 at 5:58pm
It's not really pain per say , just a mild sense of discomfort. Guess it's something that i have to get used to :) Hey KimChee, can't help but notice that you got the Chris Himself cables with your TF10 reshells. Do you really hear a huge difference comparing the Chris Himeself cables with the stock TF10 cables?post #2068 of 24606/22/12 at 6:08pmpost #2069 of 24606/22/12 at 6:13pmpost #2070 of 24606/22/12 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Erecent
Just received my reshells from InEarz!! Just a quick question, the fit on my outer ear seems perfect. However, my ear canals feel a little uncomfortable like the canal area or tip is a bit too thick? The seal is excellent though, i don't detect a change in the seal if i move my mouth but if i open my mouth wide, i can feel the IEMs pressing hard against my ear canals. Is this normal? This being my first custom IEM, i don't quite know what a perfect fit feels like. Maybe i just need to get used to it?
If you can feel the ear canal it is probably too thick. When I first had my reshells done it was a pretty tight fit. I thought I would get used to it but the portions where I had a "mild" discomfort became pretty painful after 30-40min. of use. I would send your reshells back in for a refit and just have Fisher shave down the ear canal a tiny bit (or a lot of bit if you can feel them significantly for that matter). Ideally the IEMs should feel like its not there. Since customs have very little tolerance for perfection it is rare that even with a correct ear impression would be a one shot done deal. You can probably try wearing your reshells for a few hours a day through the next week and see how it feels and that way you can describe the discomfort better and also pinpoint how much you want to shave off for that particular area. GL!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Pair of headphones, $50/£30, for Metal and Rock 3 minutes ago
- › December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Grado PS500s (new Grado's) 5 minutes ago
- › Do expensive headphone cables really matter? 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 10 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi