- 100 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Philly
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone CSD waterfall plots Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones worth holding on to......collectable cans Last post on 5/30/11 at 8:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
My wife's review of HD800 vs HF2 :) - Page 3post #31 of 381/3/10 at 9:11pmKudos!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 381/23/10 at 9:10amSeems like a common thing here that g/fs/wives dont care at all about audio gear. The thing that really gets me is when I do convince her to sit down to listen to songs SHE likes, she usually would listen to the first 20 seconds off, then pull the headphones off and start talking to me about something totally random like what date is certain appointments or if I've fixed xyz... another thing is while they are listening they would pause it whena youtube video they are watching starts to play ... sigh.. HAHApost #33 of 386/21/10 at 12:38am
I empathize with everyone in the same situation. Just recently, my wife agreed to purchase the HF2 for my early birthday present, which I'm anxiously awaiting delivery. At the time it didn't make sense. She too is trained classical pianist and has better ears than mine. I was briefly entertained with hopes she would see the light, when I had her listen to my RS1 and RS2 at the time to her favorite composers. As expected, "sounds great.....when are you going to finish the dishes?"
I guess her justification on "splurging" comes from the countless hours of painting several large rooms in the house to her desired colors -and let me tell you my selective hearing was in full force on the color decision at Home Depot. I wished I had my headphones on full blast. When I subtract the cost of the HF2 to the quotes of contractors to perform the work, I'm ahead by a very long mile. I consider the gesture as belated payment for my lost evening and weekend hours of painting. Proof that nothing is "free".post #34 of 386/21/10 at 1:03am
I let my gf compare HD800 and D7000 for some minutes.
She first listened to D7000 and then HD800 and she said D7000's far better , more comfortable and fun.
She didnt like HD800 at all.
Several days later,I let her compare again.
This time started with HD800 and she said HD800's better.post #35 of 386/21/10 at 4:16ampost #36 of 386/21/10 at 6:24ampost #37 of 386/21/10 at 6:38am
- My wife's review of HD800 vs HF2 :)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) just now
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Yamaha MT 220 19 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 52 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)