New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Elite TWag Micro Prototype  

post #1 of 136
Thread Starter 
Ok, many of you have asked when I was going to be releasing my Elite TWag Micro...

OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!!!.

Pictures:


With the Upgraded Switchcraft Right Angle Connector



Center Exit: 4" in length with the Viablue 3.5mm connector. Right angle can be used upon request.

Here are some of the details:

~Using the popular TWag silver high strand count UP-OCC Cryo'd (CryoParts) 26awg HIGHLY flexible audio nirvana.
~Customized low profile connector
~Prototype is 3.5". Subject to change after further testing.
~Neutrik right angle connector
~Perfect for the new low profile smaller portable amps!!

I'm currently allowing orders in combination with the new Elite TWag Replacement cable for JH/UE/LW/ES custom earphones. Elite TWag Replacement Cable 48" - Headphone & Portable Cables - Cables

Purchase both and receive a discount similar to my "December Pricing" on a replacement cable and LOD cable.

Order Info:
Micro Elite TWag LOD - Whiplash Audio - iPod and iPhone Cables - Cables

For further details, please email me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

Time for another "Talked About" cable!!! Whoa.

Craig
post #2 of 136
Cant wait to get mine Craig keep up the good work.
post #3 of 136
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisg View Post
Cant wait to get mine Craig keep up the good work.
Thanks!

I can't wait for you to hear it!!



Craig
post #4 of 136
Can I trade in my TWcu LOD for this?!?!?!

By the way, I fell in love with my TWag cable!
post #5 of 136
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifidk View Post
Can I trade in my TWcu LOD for this?!?!?!

By the way, I fell in love with my TWag cable!
Love is a good thing....
post #6 of 136
Does the discount still apply if I have both TWag LOD and JH replacement cable already?
post #7 of 136
Thread Starter 
Yep...
post #8 of 136
Craig, check your mail! It does look like I may yet be poisoned again by this if I do another order for another tWag cable...
post #9 of 136
I just ordered my TWag LOD for my pico slim
post #10 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by SACD-Man View Post
Yep...
sweet, i will shoot you an email next week.
post #11 of 136
What is the difference between this and the recently released Elite TWag LOD? Is it smaller? If so, will it have any sonic trade off?
post #12 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by tseryan View Post
What is the difference between this and the recently released Elite TWag LOD? Is it smaller? If so, will it have any sonic trade off?
I like to know about the difference also. Is the cable gauge size the same?
post #13 of 136
Thread Starter 
The cable gauge size is the same. The difference is a right angle connector and the dock connector. Sonically is there relatively the same. My photos will explain everything. I custom modify the dock connector which allows for more convenience when using smaller amps like the Rx, Pico Slim and the Shadow....

photos to come.

Craig
post #14 of 136
depending on how this comes out I may just get it...I wonder if craig will come out with a mini-mini as well so I can slim down the cables sticking out of the rig.
post #15 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by SACD-Man View Post
The cable gauge size is the same. The difference is a right angle connector and the dock connector. Sonically is there relatively the same. My photos will explain everything. I custom modify the dock connector which allows for more convenience when using smaller amps like the Rx, Pico Slim and the Shadow....

photos to come.

Craig

Hi Craig did you manage to get my email, just shot you one 2 days ago
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked