1. I will be using the headphones for almost everything, from recording on a camcorder to mixing audio to just enjoying music.
2. They will be used on a laptop plugged into a "creative notebook sound blaster sound card", and a motorola droid phone, and any given prosumer camcorder.
3. I will be in both noisy and quiet environments, such as a bus and the school studio (and sometimes a classroom).
4. I know there is sound leakage on the k702, and they also offer better sound than the k272, but how much sound really leaks out of the headphones? enough to disturb sitting across from me in the studio? Or in class? Does a padding or cover exist for these headphones to prevent sound leakage when I need it quiet? Or should I just use tape? (lol)
5. I have VERY sensitive ears and will keep the volume very low on the headphones, so this might help with the sound leakage issue, and if I understand correctly, they will be easier to drive.
6. I will be needing to wear these headphones for time periods of up to 3-4 hours. (So they need to be comfy )
6. With the PXC 350's, after about ~60 minutes of listening to them I get a little bit of a headache, and my ears start to hurt for some reason. Do you think that this issue is because of the closed backs of the headphones?