New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cat-Fi - Page 28

post #406 of 557

Wow, that cat is insanely cute 

post #407 of 557

My reaction would almost certainly have been, "Exposed belly. Initiation tickles. GO!"

post #408 of 557

fsdfsdf.jpgIMG_1893.jpg

post #409 of 557

It's hard to beat a tiny kitten for sheer cuteness!

 

6983158069_45d40d97bb_b.jpg

post #410 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugue View Post

It's hard to beat a tiny kitten for sheer cuteness!

 

so true...

 

They also pick their owners... here's mine at the breeders stamping on her two brothers stating 'Oi you !!!, you're my new human pet'.

 

9128_100722046612922_100000253813716_19322_1325753_n.jpg

 

this is her 'I'm cute really' pose.....

 

9128_100722049946255_100000253813716_19323_4555923_n.jpg

post #411 of 557

^ very cute.

 

Not mine, but still cute!

 

7000496749_67e9a726a1_z.jpg

post #412 of 557

Does anyone here have a cat that opens doors? If a door is cracked open, my cat will examine the door, and stick his paw through nice and stiff and push the door open. He seems to prefer my help if I'm there though.

post #413 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaylor991 View Post

Does anyone here have a cat that opens doors? If a door is cracked open, my cat will examine the door, and stick his paw through nice and stiff and push the door open. He seems to prefer my help if I'm there though.


No, but mine opens my night stand drawers! I couldn't figure out how she did it, but one day I caught her in the act. She stands on her hind legs, hooks her paws around the T-shaped handle, then walks backwards until it's open far enough for her to hop in and start investigating! One night my wife and I came home to find both nightstand drawers and two dresser drawers open--it looked as if we had been robbed! (She crawls under the dresser, arches her back, then slides open the bottom dresser drawers.) Now, if she would just learn to close them...

 

Athena_rock.jpg

 

(She's strictly an indoor kitty, but one day she snuck out and my wife found her sunning in the garden as if she owned that rock!)

 

post #414 of 557

post #415 of 557

Hehe cute kitty! :D ^

 

^..^

post #416 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaylor991 View Post

Hehe cute kitty! :D ^

 

^..^



Yeah, I love the way they hop around like that!

post #417 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaylor991 View Post

Does anyone here have a cat that opens doors? If a door is cracked open, my cat will examine the door, and stick his paw through nice and stiff and push the door open. He seems to prefer my help if I'm there though.



Both of my cats open doors. When im sleeping i always leave my door cracked open so she can enter or exit whenever she likes, they just literally put their nose in the crack and push open the door with their face lol.

post #418 of 557

350x197px-LL-dbcd6de9_101_0050.jpeg

 

350x263px-LL-dac01437_101_0051.jpeg

post #419 of 557

"Nooo... Not Beeber!"

post #420 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathdeisel View Post

Both of my cats open doors. When im sleeping i always leave my door cracked open so she can enter or exit whenever she likes, they just literally put their nose in the crack and push open the door with their face lol.


Cosmo can actually hook his paw around part of the screen door and PULL it open if it's not latched biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home