- 584 Posts. Joined 6/2006
- Location: West Texas, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:57pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- rx mk3, pico slim or govibe porta tube Last post on 6/22/12 at 10:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex HP-P1 or a Pico Slim for custom IEMS? Last post on 6/3/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 5/22/12 at 12:44pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Most powerful *truly* portable amp? Last post on 5/26/12 at 8:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
The Logitech Z-2300 were a decent pair of speakers. A few friend had them and I was enthused when they played them. Also they were made at a time where it's said that fitting the most quality...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a comparison review of the AD900X, AD1000X and MA900...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube review of the Sony XBA-1. If you like the video, please check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the XB900. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The XB800...
Along with the summary below, I have a review thread comparing the TMA-1 Studio with the Sony MDR-1R, Z1000, Sennheiser Momentum, Logitech UE 6000 and Audio Technica M50...
ETA on Pico slim amplifier? - Page 2post #16 of 2412/27/09 at 12:33pmThat's pretty funny Charlie0904. It took me a minute to catch it, LOL.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 2412/27/09 at 3:07pmpost #18 of 245/7/10 at 10:00ampost #19 of 245/7/10 at 10:08am
Have you read the preorder thread? Justin has stated what he's doing. He pushed out the first 25 and is working on getting out 50 a week. Some people in the 70's have gotten their's and he said he was going to ship soon and post a new updated list on the site afterwards.
Here's the post:post #20 of 245/7/10 at 11:05ampost #21 of 245/7/10 at 11:07ampost #22 of 245/7/10 at 5:07pmpost #23 of 246/7/10 at 12:10pm
I'm guessing that this didn't quite happen (says no 180). I am sure after CanJam we will start to catch up.post #24 of 246/7/10 at 5:08pm
On May 23 I received an email from HeadAmp stating:
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Signature Confirmation™
Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 23, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
No updates on the status. I'm no. 89 on the list. I do not have my Pico Slim yet.
- ETA on Pico slim amplifier?
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Why the Beats Hate? 24 seconds ago
- › Mytek Stereo 192-DSD-DAC, As New 30 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 1 minute ago
- › LA Head-Fiers: MAY 31-June 2 Headphonium Event @ THE Show Newport... 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Need help picking basshead headphones 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Audio GD DAC-19DSP 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Do you use equalizers? 6 minutes ago
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-1 Balanced Armature Headphones-1 Driver by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-XB900 | EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by a_recording
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Sennheiser Momentum by a_recording
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe