- 584 Posts. Joined 6/2006
- Location: West Texas, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- rx mk3, pico slim or govibe porta tube Last post on 6/22/12 at 10:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex HP-P1 or a Pico Slim for custom IEMS? Last post on 6/3/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Most powerful *truly* portable amp? Last post on 1/27/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
ETA on Pico slim amplifier? - Page 2post #16 of 2412/27/09 at 12:33pmThat's pretty funny Charlie0904. It took me a minute to catch it, LOL.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2412/27/09 at 3:07pmpost #18 of 245/7/10 at 10:00ampost #19 of 245/7/10 at 10:08am
Have you read the preorder thread? Justin has stated what he's doing. He pushed out the first 25 and is working on getting out 50 a week. Some people in the 70's have gotten their's and he said he was going to ship soon and post a new updated list on the site afterwards.
Here's the post:post #20 of 245/7/10 at 11:05ampost #21 of 245/7/10 at 11:07ampost #22 of 245/7/10 at 5:07pmpost #23 of 246/7/10 at 12:10pm
I'm guessing that this didn't quite happen (says no 180). I am sure after CanJam we will start to catch up.post #24 of 246/7/10 at 5:08pm
On May 23 I received an email from HeadAmp stating:
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Signature Confirmation™
Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 23, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
No updates on the status. I'm no. 89 on the list. I do not have my Pico Slim yet.
- ETA on Pico slim amplifier?
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Burson Soloist SL 18 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 27 seconds ago
- › New Version LA-7000 (Denon AH-D7000) in Museum Grade Redwood Burl... 34 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)