- 262 Posts. Joined 4/2012
- Location: Scotland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I need a replacement for my Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 12/23/10 at 9:05pm in Portable Source Gear
- best sq for under $300 Last post on 1/9/11 at 4:17am in Portable Source Gear
- IEM source while at work Last post on 7/27/10 at 6:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- S:Flo2 - any way to stop UI lag? Last post on 7/23/10 at 11:12pm in Portable Source Gear
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 8/18/10 at 7:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
S:flo2 impressions thread - Page 243
post #3631 of 3635
1/31/15 at 7:34am
The "Normal" preset EQ is not flat and it also boosts the signal level which can cause distortion. Setting the "User EQ" all to zero gives the best sound quality. I am sure I'm not the only S:Flo2 survivor.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #3632 of 3635
1/31/15 at 8:29am
Thanks for all your help.
post #3633 of 3635
2/2/15 at 7:06am
BurnwayGTA4 is piece of ****.
I have sent him my S:flo2 year ago also I sent him $130 via PayPal. He didn't get back to me since he announced that he broke my PCB.
now he is "burnway" active 4 days ago..
can somebody get him out of here?
post #3634 of 3635
2/12/15 at 7:26am
post #3635 of 3635
2/12/15 at 7:47am
It's quite difficult. Probably worse than opening an iPod 6/7Gen and they are not easy. You need a thin edge (plastic or a blade) to gradually prise the rear cover off. Be very careful if using a sharp knife. At some points along each side are these 'tabs' for want of a better word. There is however no way to unhook them from the outside. Be careful and patient when prising the back off. You will undoubtedly distort and scratch the rear casing in your efforts to detach it from the cover. I use pliers to re-bend the rear casing into shape after the distortion of removal. Perhaps there is a better way that causes less damage/grief. Inside is very neat but the only wires I remember were the battery connection. I would be wary of disconnecting the display as they have a habit of failure when disturbed.
- S:flo2 impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2766 Active Users (437 Members and 2329 Guests)
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 26 seconds ago
- › Which feature do you most want to see from Rockbox in our X series... 57 seconds ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › Topping NX2 Portable DAC/Amp Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2