- 248 Posts. Joined 4/2012
- Location: Scotland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I need a replacement for my Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 12/23/10 at 9:05pm in Portable Source Gear
- best sq for under $300 Last post on 1/9/11 at 4:17am in Portable Source Gear
- IEM source while at work Last post on 7/27/10 at 6:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- S:Flo2 - any way to stop UI lag? Last post on 7/23/10 at 11:12pm in Portable Source Gear
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 8/18/10 at 7:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
S:flo2 impressions thread - Page 243
post #3631 of 3635
1/31/15 at 7:34am
The "Normal" preset EQ is not flat and it also boosts the signal level which can cause distortion. Setting the "User EQ" all to zero gives the best sound quality. I am sure I'm not the only S:Flo2 survivor.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #3632 of 3635
1/31/15 at 8:29am
Thanks for all your help.
post #3633 of 3635
2/2/15 at 7:06am
BurnwayGTA4 is piece of ****.
I have sent him my S:flo2 year ago also I sent him $130 via PayPal. He didn't get back to me since he announced that he broke my PCB.
now he is "burnway" active 4 days ago..
can somebody get him out of here?
post #3634 of 3635
2/12/15 at 7:26am
post #3635 of 3635
2/12/15 at 7:47am
It's quite difficult. Probably worse than opening an iPod 6/7Gen and they are not easy. You need a thin edge (plastic or a blade) to gradually prise the rear cover off. Be very careful if using a sharp knife. At some points along each side are these 'tabs' for want of a better word. There is however no way to unhook them from the outside. Be careful and patient when prising the back off. You will undoubtedly distort and scratch the rear casing in your efforts to detach it from the cover. I use pliers to re-bend the rear casing into shape after the distortion of removal. Perhaps there is a better way that causes less damage/grief. Inside is very neat but the only wires I remember were the battery connection. I would be wary of disconnecting the display as they have a habit of failure when disturbed.
- S:flo2 impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3907 Active Users (746 Members and 3161 Guests)
- › Multi-IEM Review - 333 IEMs compared (UBSOUND Fighter added... 20 seconds ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 30 seconds ago
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 48 seconds ago
- › Alo RX MK3-B / Plus More TOTL Audophile Gear!!! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HDR 220 2 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing between Sennheiser HD 558s and Shure SRH440s 2 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3