Does it allows custom EQ? If it does, I would be interested in giving it a try. If someone here is interested in selling one, I might be interested.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I need a replacement for my Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 12/23/10 at 9:05pm in Portable Source Gear
- best sq for under $300 Last post on 1/9/11 at 4:17am in Portable Source Gear
- IEM source while at work Last post on 7/27/10 at 6:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- S:Flo2 - any way to stop UI lag? Last post on 7/23/10 at 11:12pm in Portable Source Gear
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 8/18/10 at 7:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
S:flo2 impressions thread - Page 236post #3526 of 36712/3/12 at 6:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3527 of 36712/4/12 at 1:22amQuote:
The T51 is the same as the Sflo2. Look into getting one from House of DAP. I've heard some weird stories though about parts not being up to par though... It does have a custom EQ.post #3528 of 36712/4/12 at 4:21ampost #3529 of 36712/4/12 at 7:42ampost #3530 of 36712/4/12 at 11:05ampost #3531 of 36712/4/12 at 11:20ampost #3532 of 36712/17/12 at 9:14pmpost #3533 of 36712/17/12 at 10:54pmQuote:
There were some new firmware releases for a couple of products by Teclast, one was slated for the T51 apparently. However, there were some problems with the firmware that WAS released for one of the smaller MP3 players, and it was pulled, probably to be reworked/recoded and the possible T51 firmware that is rumored will most likely be delayed. Again, rumor, but a possible upcoming firmware in the works is a nice rumor to hear.
There's also some talk going on in the T59 thread (the announced roadmap successor product of the T51)
Just in case you were interested.post #3534 of 36714/9/12 at 10:55am
My S:Flo2 has died! :'(
It's given over a year of faithful service but I'm not happy that it's gone. It won't turn on, and when I plug it into the charger nothing happens. It's definitely not the charger or anything because I've tried many different Mini-USB cables, all of which work with other things. Any ideas?post #3535 of 36714/9/12 at 11:17am
HQuote:Originally Posted by willthong
My S:Flo2 has died! :'(
It's given over a year of faithful service but I'm not happy that it's gone. It won't turn on, and when I plug it into the charger nothing happens. It's definitely not the charger or anything because I've tried many different Mini-USB cables, all of which work with other things. Any ideas?
You might try letting its battery go 100% dead for a few days, then fully recharging it, or attempting to. That works with many Chinese DAPs. I hope you get it up and running again!post #3536 of 36714/13/12 at 4:03amI sent my S:flo2 for repair in july last year. I got it back last month!!!! 9 months!!!
The factory tells me the reason that I don't get any sound out from the device is user related!!!! So they will not repair it.
At first the problem was that the line out suddenly stopped working after some listening. After a reset it worked again.
When I got it back last month the phone out worked. There was only one tune from the factory on it, so I did not do any long term tests as before.
I deleted the song and loaded some flac-files on it.
When I was trying to listen to them there was no output. Not on phone or line out.
When it starts up one can here the music drowned in noise for two seconds in the left channel.
After a few seconds more one hears the same thing in the right channel. After that all is silence.
I formatted the card and loaded an ordinary mp3-file on it. Same problem.
Now, can anybody tell me how this can be user related.I posted this at MP4 nation also.MP4 Nation really don't know what customer satisfaction is.Use another supplier if possible.post #3537 of 36714/14/12 at 8:19am
I had issues with my Sflo2 units. They have been discontinued and MP4Nation refunded me. Since then I've had the Hifiman 601, Studio V and DX100. They are all better than the Sflo2 IMO.post #3538 of 36714/14/12 at 1:50pmpost #3539 of 36714/14/12 at 5:52pm
Well not the Studio V. Maybe slightly thicker but noticeably smaller still than the Sflo2, more detailed, easier to navigate, battery life is 5Xs if not a bit more better than the Sflo2, and the item is much more durable.post #3540 of 36714/15/12 at 7:23am
My S:flo 2 is still going strong.Not sure how long I've had it. Maybe 2 years now, a little less perhaps. It's all beat up. Dented and scratched. But it sounds/works great. I dread the day that it dies cause I really haven't heard a better portable.
- S:flo2 impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 39 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 54 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Need Advice for a major Headphone Upgrade 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear