Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › S:flo2 impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

S:flo2 impressions thread - Page 232

post #3466 of 3625

Any place in the US to buy the T51? I'm having problems ordering from here and shipping them to the US, House of Dap isnt so flexible, naither stupid paypal.

or maybe the S:flo2, other place then MP4nation

post #3467 of 3625

I had no problems getting HoD to ship mine to my workplace here in the middle-of-nowhere, aka Australia - I doubt they would have problems shipping to the US. My delivery address is my PayPal address, and it seems to go smoothly enough.

post #3468 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by estreeter View Post

I had no problems getting HoD to ship mine to my workplace here in the middle-of-nowhere, aka Australia - I doubt they would have problems shipping to the US. My delivery address is my PayPal address, and it seems to go smoothly enough.

 

That would be Ideal.

I am in southamerica, and paying with a CC from here, but want mine shipped to my address in the US, apaprently they cant do that and paypal can ******* change my address because they are too useless the address i want doesnt match with my CC address. I blame paypal more than HoD

 

post #3469 of 3625

South America, eh ? McProgger, are you the guy from 'Burn Notice' ?

post #3470 of 3625

Alright, earlier today I tried using "update media files" in my Sflo2 device and now whenever I try to access the music icon it would take approximately 3-5 minutes to load every time.  Is there an easy fix for this?

post #3471 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by lc0756 View Post

Alright, earlier today I tried using "update media files" in my Sflo2 device and now whenever I try to access the music icon it would take approximately 3-5 minutes to load every time.  Is there an easy fix for this?


As luck would have it, there is !

 

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_touch

 

Alternatively, you can work your way through the forum at mp4Nation:

 

http://www.mp4nation.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=43&sid=e52dacefbc8e6197540e6e9e7a9901af

 

post #3472 of 3625

Luckily, I found a fix for my problem.  For some reason the 3-5 minute hang was caused by aligning according to file names.  Switched it back to align by time and everything is working smoothly again.  Thank god since I can't afford another dap at the moment.

post #3473 of 3625


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc0756 View Post

Luckily, I found a fix for my problem.  For some reason the 3-5 minute hang was caused by aligning according to file names.  Switched it back to align by time and everything is working smoothly again.  Thank god since I can't afford another dap at the moment.



well if anyone is interested I was able to play all my music with album art, but not flac!!!! I had to convert the whole collection to ape normal compression and had to put a jpg of every song next to it in the same folder (easily done with AlbumArt Extracter for Rockbox ) and all is perfect. that if you would like the best lossless with Albums, strangely it doesn't work with flac!

 

post #3474 of 3625

If only I could inject *this* sound (and drag-and-drop functionality) into the current Touch - I guess dreams are free   :crybaby:

post #3475 of 3625

ordered my T51 from Ownta today. yay!

post #3476 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

ordered my T51 from Ownta today. yay!



Only one!!!!!wink_face.gif

post #3477 of 3625

 

I formatted my T51 flash by mistake!!! anybody has the contents esp. the Chinese song uploaded someplace or can send it to me.

Appreciated

post #3478 of 3625

i dropped my sflo today and the screen broke im so pissed. it still works but i can only see half the screen

post #3479 of 3625

That sucks. Time to get a T51? MP4Nation no longer stocks the Sflo2. I had some very bad luck with them and that is the reason I no longer own one. What funny though is my first Hifiman 601 unit was broken as well. I was like "WTF is this." "Are you serious 3 defective units lol." But Headirect quickly rectified the problem and even send out a replacement unit before I had to ship the defective one back. Now that is good customer service. I've been happy every since with the second unit (first is the worst, second is the best ;).

post #3480 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by yianni View Post

i dropped my sflo today and the screen broke im so pissed. it still works but i can only see half the screen



ownta.com sells screen replacement for the T51, 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › S:flo2 impressions thread