New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FREE Sennheiser HD800 Contest - Page 2  

post #16 of 55
Would reviews posted on Earphone Solutions count?
post #17 of 55
Thread Starter 
No. Only reviews posted on Headphone Solutions will participate.
post #18 of 55
If I live in Canada, can I still win and get it shipped here?
I mean, it's only a little bit further than the rest of the CONUSA

EDIT: Oh, it says on the site that you can't give it to someone in Canada
post #19 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbacic View Post
If I live in Canada, can I still win and get it shipped here?
I mean, it's only a little bit further than the rest of the CONUSA

EDIT: Oh, it says on the site that you can't give it to someone in Canada
We can certainly ship to a friend of yours or a relative that lives just across the board

Provided you give us an address in the US for the delivery, we will ship it! If you're the winner
post #20 of 55
I can post this review http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/k702-studio-393139/ on Headphone Solutions?
post #21 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acix View Post
I can post this review http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/k702-studio-393139/ on Headphone Solutions?


If you are the author, absolutely.
post #22 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio T View Post
If you are the author, absolutely.
Yes, I'm the author of the http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/k702-studio-393139/. How exactly I can post my review on HeadphoneSolutions.com?
post #23 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acix View Post
Yes, I'm the author of the http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/k702-studio-393139/. How exactly I can post my review on HeadphoneSolutions.com?
Hi,

Just go to this page and follow the instructions:

Earn Points for Product Reviews Submitted


Thank you!
post #24 of 55
Hi Flavio,

Can you please lemme know if the limit length of 10' is included pics or not? Tks!
post #25 of 55
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ductrung3993 View Post
Hi Flavio,

Can you please lemme know if the limit length of 10' is included pics or not? Tks!
Not including pics and like I said, if you write really well and are able to keep the reader enthusiastic about it, there is no limit!
post #26 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio T View Post
Not including pics and like I said, if you write really well and are able to keep the reader enthusiastic about it, there is no limit!

Oh thanks, but since I'm not really confident about my writing skill, 'd just better keep it short
post #27 of 55
Thread Starter 
We fulfilled a handful of Tesla T1 pre-orders that were placed in October.

So if anyone of you are the few lucky ones that we shipped the T1 last Tuesday, please post a review on your first impressions as well as your in-depth review of the T1

Remember, the free HD800 contest for the best headphone review will end soon
post #28 of 55
Thread Starter 
Just give everyone a heads up, there are very few product reviews entered to win the HD800.

This is a great opportunity to take home a $1,399 headphone. The chance to win is very high as there is not much competition.

Make sure you post your review as soon as possible as we may close for new entries at any time before the deadline.

I will repost the contest page on the next post.
post #29 of 55
Thread Starter 
NEW CONTEST - Best Product Review Posted on Headphone Solutions:

Winner will receive a Sennheiser HD800 Headphones worth $1,399


Best Product Review will Win a Sennheiser HD800 Headphones worth $1,399



Best, most informative product review will win 1 Sennheiser HD800. Due to manufacturer's restriction we can only ship this to a US address so if you live in Europe, Asia, etc, and win this contest, you will need to provide a shipping address in the US (perhaps a friend or family member).

Each person can post 1 review per product. So, for example, if we have 200 products and you have experience with all of them you could in theory post 200 reviews. That will increase your chances

This contest will include all the reviews posted after December 12, 2009.

We may close new entries on or before April 10th, 2010.




.
post #30 of 55
Posted a review for the HD650s. It did not accept my uploaded images the first time, so I resubmitted with revised images and it seems like it went through fine. Can you verify this by chance? Chris is my submission name btw.

Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked