New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dog-fi - Page 33

post #481 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Creosote View Post
 

:eek:

post #482 of 492






Her top speed 35.1 mph.
Edited by Redcarmoose - 10/9/14 at 3:25am
post #483 of 492

Let me say I've never been a fan of little white dogs. For the longest time they never interested me, I was always into muscular specimens. However, something happened about 6 months ago which changed my opinion. A close friend of my Mothers has a little Shisu / Maltese which suffers from separation anxiety, from a young puppy her original owner would leave her on a boat where she'd be left without food, water or company several days at a time.

My Mothers friend decided to look after Penny for several years (Penny is now 12) but since changing his life style cannot tend to her every need. Penny's separation anxiety is quite a complex situation, she cannot be left alone for 1 minute without basically falling to pieces, her little heart pumps, her body temperature rises.

Also getting older now my Mother decided to babysit her from time time to ease the stress, in which I would visit her. As months went on Penny's stayed at my Mothers more than with her owner, so my Mother has in some ways now adopted Penny. When I visit Its nearly impossible not be become attached to her. She's not looking too bad for 12 years old either.


 


Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/25/14 at 7:13am
post #484 of 492

Damn! How did I miss this thread???

SUBBED!!

post #485 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Let me say I've never been a fan of little white dogs. For the longest time they never interested me, I was always into muscular specimens. However, something happened about 6 months ago which changed my opinion. A close friend of my Mothers has a little Shisu / Maltese which suffers from separation anxiety, from a young puppy her original owner would leave her on a boat where she'd be left without food, water or company several days at a time.


My Mothers friend decided to look after Penny for several years (Penny is now 12) but since changing his life style cannot tend to her every need. Penny's separation anxiety is quite a complex situation, she cannot be left alone for 1 minute without basically falling to pieces, her little heart pumps, her body temperature rises.


Also getting older now my Mother decided to babysit her from time time to ease the stress, in which I would visit her. As months went on Penny's stayed at my Mothers more than with her owner, so my Mother has in some ways now adopted Penny. When I visit Its nearly impossible not be become attached to her. She's not looking too bad for 12 years old either.









I still can't get over how tough my little year old white puppy is. She tries to fight big dogs. She chases after roosters. She is fearless which is a good and bad thing. Still I got her at 5 months and I think she may have that separation disorder too. Still love her.
post #486 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post


I still can't get over how tough my little year old white puppy is. She tries to fight big dogs. She chases after roosters. She is fearless which is a good and bad thing. Still I got her at 5 months and I think she may have that separation disorder too. Still love her.



Penny will try to attack big dogs, only after they're a safe distance passed her. :tongue: 

post #487 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkcow View Post
 

Damn! How did I miss this thread???

SUBBED!!

AGREED!

Gonna flaunt some pictures of my dog now.

 

His name's Disney. He's turning 5 about 2 days before Christmas. No, the shibe on the left is not my doge. Just thought I'd compare how they look alike. :D

post #488 of 492

you don't own doge! Haha! They have the same attitude though... "wutthehellyoudoingonnabitecha"


Edited by bigshot - 11/5/14 at 9:46am
post #489 of 492

Well I see a lot of folks posting their buddies when they were pups so lets look at what made me say he's the one:wink_face: He already had the "You talkin' to me stance":rolleyes:

post #490 of 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podster View Post
 

Well I see a lot of folks posting their buddies when they were pups so lets look at what made me say he's the one:wink_face: He already had the "You talkin' to me stance":rolleyes:

I'm really glad I finally found this thread. So many pages of cute. :D

Anyway, here's another:

He usually takes up one of three modes: "Loud," "Quiet," or "Doge." My sis and I crave to take more pictures of Doge mode.

post #491 of 492

I have the distinct pleasure of photographing dogs for a living :) Lotsa cuties in this thread!

post #492 of 492

My silly boy Sonny.

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home