Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers - Page 2

post #16 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbat View Post
None of these is sold outside Japan at the moment.
You can order them from Jaben.net if you are in Singapore. You can also demo the 435, 333, and 223 at the store as well.
post #17 of 42
Thread Starter 
Thanks for the pricing, i'll update the list soon.

Steph
post #18 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post
You can order them from Jaben.net if you are in Singapore. You can also demo the 435, 333, and 223 at the store as well.
My bad, I thought Suyama had only sent review monitors, thanks for reminding it Unfortunately Jaben isn't selling it through their online store yet, and they don't indicate the pricing.

Given that Suyama san has been providing monitors for reviewing outside Japan, it's likely that sales are going to be extended to other countries in the future, the real question is "when ?". And Fitear itself doesn't ship outside Japan.

EDIT: Soundcat (korean shop) is also listing Fitear as one of their partners, so maybe they're also offering Fitear's products.
post #19 of 42
Sensaphonics update:

"2 Max" is listed; actual model number is "2MAX" (picky, I know).

Not listed: 3MAX triple-driver (released Jan. 2010)

They also make the only true active ambient IEM system on the market, the 3D Active Ambient. Don't know if that's appropriate for this listing, but it strikes me as an oversight.
post #20 of 42
actually there are many new models in china
the ls8 has 8 drivers: dual low dual high dual mid and one for ultrahigh and ultralow
post #21 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartimaeus View Post
actually there are many new models in china
the ls8 has 8 drivers: dual low dual high dual mid and one for ultrahigh and ultralow

Hi
Can you be more specific with this? company name, website etc.
post #22 of 42

sorry again

ill try to find the link but it will certainly be in chinese £¨the workshop link£©ÌÔ±¦Íø the 6 driver, though, the 8 driver is not available now since only prototypes were released and there were problems reported about the drivers.
post #23 of 42
Great post Steph86. Really good overview of custom IEMs!

On a side note, has anyone had any experience with Unique Melody out of China?
post #24 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellen View Post
Great post Steph86. Really good overview of custom IEMs!

On a side note, has anyone had any experience with Unique Melody out of China?
Yes, myself, I have the mage, couldn't recommend them more great product and service!!
post #25 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartimaeus View Post
ill try to find the link but it will certainly be in chinese £¨the workshop link£©ÌÔ±¦Íø the 6 driver, though, the 8 driver is not available now since only prototypes were released and there were problems reported about the drivers.
Thanks for the link, unfortunately I can't read Chinese, also I believe the link comes up with an error (I noticed from the address bar).
post #26 of 42
i think there's a problem with the link because its restricted like pretty much everything else in china. next time i'm on a computer ill put a working one. use google translator, it may look awful but you can indeed understand more than half.
post #27 of 42
another apology since i am using a cellphone and is therefore unable to either quote or add pictures
post #28 of 42
Ah too many choices! I need to get customs soon though.
post #29 of 42
I would like to see a list of those custom manufacturers who also offer remolding services. To start, I can state that UM and Fisher do, while JH and UE DO NOT. I would be curious to know if anyone has tried sending used customs or non-custom IEMs to any of these other custom dealers and had any success?
post #30 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVU View Post

I would like to see a list of those custom manufacturers who also offer remolding services. To start, I can state that UM and Fisher do, while JH and UE DO NOT. I would be curious to know if anyone has tried sending used customs or non-custom IEMs to any of these other custom dealers and had any success?


I'm really interested in this too.  Is fisher and UM the only ones that do remolding?  I thought I could get it done with Sensaphonics.  Was I wrong?  What if the original was Sensaphonic?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers